Separation

One morning, namjoo woke up feeling unwell. Today was supposed to be their long waited date but she felt horrible. Her stomach was upset and the body temperature was high. Kyungsoo was back from the gym when he spotted namjoo getting up.

"Good morning lollipop" he greeted her. Weakly she sat up straight "Morning" she greeted. He found it odd as she wasn't active like always "Are you alright?" he was concerned. Namjoo smiled in return "Yes, kyungsoo-ssi, you need to go to the office" she reminded he is getting late.

Recollecting that he smiled sheepishly, "Lollipop, i will be back early and take you out on a date" he detailed the plans for today. With that he left to take a bath. After the breakfast he suggested the staff to take a leave today as they will be gone till night. The staff became happy to get a holiday. He left to the office still unaware of the fact that namjoo was feeling unwell. Infact she concealed it watching him and the staff happy. She did not want to spoil their excitement.

The staff left after her breakfast. "Maam, are you sure?" they even confirmed with her. "Go, have fun" she suggested. They dispersed and namjoo was left alone in the mansion. This huge mansion suddenly looked lonely to her now that everybody left. She blamed her poor health for her emotional and depressed state. With an intention of taking medicine, as the symptoms were most likely indigestion, she headed to the kitchen to get some water. Suddenly, she felt nauseous and felt like puking. She vomited and then washed her face "I am not feeling well" she weakly mumbled.

Locking the door, she left to the room. Her body was burning due to the heavy temperature. She rested on the bed but was feeling uneasy. On that the door bell kept ringing continuously. For the first time, she was reminded of the staff for their help. Thankfully, her frown was gone and she relaxed as the sound stopped.

Next thing, she knew is somebody shaking her body repeatedly. With lots of difficulty she opened her eyes only to see kyungsoo's concern expression. "Kyungsoo-ssi" she tried to get up but he objected.

Touching her forehead "You are burning up. Lollipop, why didn't you tell me? Fortunately, i came back cancelling all my appointments as i sensed you are hiding something" he reasoned. It didn't make her happy listening to that "Go kyungsoo-ssi, i will be fine. I just need to sleep" she advised but instead got a scolding from him "Keep quiet and sleep" he warned. Not being in a position to argue she withdrew.

In her deep sleep she could hear people speaking, one which she was sure was the voice of kyungsoo and other was probably the doctor. Prescribing some drugs the doctor took a leave. Namjoo woke up and covered her mouth. She got up weakly but stumbled. Before she could fall kyungsoo helped her "Why are you getting up?" he asked concerned. "Vomit" she simply replied.

He immediately carried her to the bathroom. Again she vomited, simultaneously kept pushing him outside the room "It is dirty....go....please" she pleaded but he stayed with her soothing her back "I am your husband lollipop i need to stay by your side and it is normal not dirty" he helped her wash her face.

Supporting her body, he brought her to the bed. Tugging her in the bed, he stroked her hair. Making sure she was comfortable, he left the room.

Namjoo covered herself with the sheets in order to hide her tears. She recollected her childhood.

She was unwell and kept vomiting in the middle of the night. She woke yerim up in the middle of the night and she accompanied her to the bathroom. Both were awake together and it was hard for her. Her parents were asleep even after all this commotion though they were practically sleeping next to each other.

Getting scared she shook her mothers arm "Mom, wake up". Her mother was irritated "Go to sleep, stop disturbing me" she yelled.

She felt bad and glanced at yerim "I feel like puking again. What to do yerim?" she asked her but she was clueless too.