Fight

A business party invite was sent to kyungsoo which was supposed to be taking place in the evening. He decided to take namjoo along too to officially introduce her to the associates and investors etc. He informed her from the office through the phone about the same.

Infact, she was skeptical about this party but she didn't want to disappoint kyungsoo who was anticipating something from her for the first time. How long i will escape this? As his wife i need to try being social even if i am not used to it.

She took a decision. With the world people change, time change and seasons too. Promises made are also broken. I always lived believing these rules but for the first time i feel you won't do that kyungsoo-ssi. My heart is telling me to put faith in you. You fulfilled every duty as a husband but i did not do my duty well. I need to stop hesitating and open up to him. I need to put my trust in him. I have to let go of these insecurities, forget about my past and move forward. I have decided i will trust him. My trust he will not break it because he fulfilled every promise to me till now. His heart will not change....i hope because if you break my trust i don't know what i will do.

"I trust him" she muttered watching their wedding picture which they together put it on the wall. I will try my best to come closer to you and give you whatever you desire from me. A blush crept on her cheeks and she covered them feeling embarrassed.

Namjoo decided to get dressed accordingly. Going through her closet she decided to wear something appropriate and equivalent to their status as she didn't want to degrade him in front of others.

Her eyes landed on a silver dress. She decided to try it. The dress was fitting and wearable but the only problem of it was the back. It was the first for her to wear a backless dress so she found it uncomfortable. A thought appeared to change but his happy face flashed in front of her eyes. Ultimately, she decided to wear it for him.

Kyungsoo who was back from the office reached their room only to spot namjoo dressed in the dress. Stunned by her beauty he stood gawking at her. A broad grin plastered on his lips. Massaging his head to clear the dirty thoughts he exhaled. Is she trying to seduce me? She looks smoking hot. I doubt if i can endure it tonight.

Shaking his head with an idea of rejecting the thoughts, No, D.O, don't be desperate and destroy everything. I promised her i will wait for her. I have to ignore these thoughts of mine.

Noticing his presence "Kyungsoo-ssi" she cheerfully welcomed him. Snaking his arms around her waist "Beautiful" he complemented, the corners of his mouth quirked up. Hitting his chest playfully "Get ready husband" she reminded him.

"Can you pick clothes for me?" he requested meanwhile he takes a bath. "Sure" she decided to choose for him. Going through his closet she chose the suit he wore on their trip to paris "He looked really good that day" his eyes twinkled imagining him in that. While she was about to take it out something fell out of the pocket.

Puzzled she glanced at it. Taking it into her hands she wanted to analyse it but kyungsoo immediately grabbed it from her hands. She was stunned while he urgently stuffed it into the closet.

Not giving any explanation he urgently took the clothes and went to change.

"Jin, you will kill me one day man" he muttered under his breath as she almost saw the condom which jin gave him on the trip to paris.

On the other side namjoo wondered if what she took a glance of was exactly as she expects. If it is that then.....is kyungsoo-ssi?.....we haven't kissed yet and that.....no....i am probably suspecting him. It is not that i don't want it....Didn't i mention him i need time?.....It is so sudden.....i am scared.....what should I do?