Revelation

One fine noon, kyungsoo finished his work and came back from the office early as he promised namjoo to take her out on a date. The butler greeted him as soon as he arrived at the door "Where's she?" he enquired and staff informed "Maam, is in her room boss".

He strided towards his room, opening the door slowly he entered only to see namjoo hurrying to get ready. Placing his finger on his lips he kept watching her who was immersed in wearing earrings. "Lollipop, please pay attention to your husband too" he commented. Startled namjoo turned around; spotting him she rushed to him "Kyungsoo-ssi" she happily welcomed him.

Watching her happy, his eyes lit in excitement. She was dressed in a navy blue lace dress and left her hair open. Her make up was light and her dress was decent. His eyes glinted "You are looking beautiful" he complemented. Playing with her toes she averted her eyes.

She is blushing? That means she liked the complement. He smiled brightly. "Go and freshen up" she suggested. "Yes maam" he bent forward and obeyed. Shaking her head, with a smile she continued with her work. A knock on the door disturbed her "Maam, juice" the butler handed it to her. "Thank you" she took it in and shut the door. Kyungsoo came out dressed into a black turtle neck. He loves black, doesn't he? Well, it Suits him. Namjoo giggled secretly.

He is looking handsome. Should I tell him? No, what if he thinks i am checking him out. Idiot...he is your husband..... Her thoughts were put on a break as kyungsoo was in front of her watching her with a smile "You can tell me i am handsome" he commented as if he read her mind.

Startled she shook her head despondently "I don't think you are handsome" she twisted her mouth.

Instead of getting mad he smiled "Oh, why are you blushing then?" he raised his brows and a grin plastered on his face. Stepping back shyly "We are getting late" she immediately handed the juice and rushed out of the room. He laughed at her silliness.

Stepping out of the car, they entered the restaurant together

Stepping out of the car, they entered the restaurant together. Food was ordered, this time namjoo was forced to express her taste. "This place is beautiful" she started the conversation. "Hmm...it is my favourite place. This restaurant is ours" he revealed.

Surprised namjoo glanced at the interior. It was modern yet has this traditional touch to it. His taste was always consistent as the other restaurant and the hotel they got married in was decorated similarly. Kyungsoo smiled watching her "Do you like it?" he asked. She nodded her head.

"Don't you want to know how many restaurants we own or how many companies we have? You never asked" he questioned. She felt happy how he was using words such as ours, us and we. It gave a feeling of closeness.

Shaking her head "No matter how many masterialistic things are there in ones life it cannot be compared to happiness and love, this i have learnt through my life" she seriously revealed lost deep in thoughts. She was exactly as he imagined her to be and he was proud his choice was right.