Jealousy

On a sunny day, kyungsoo was free from the meetings surprisingly and he decided to enjoy his free time with namjoo at home.

She decided to prepare a special lunch for him and suggested to enjoy his alone time. Accepting her offer, he jumped into the pool.

Swimming in the pool, he enjoyed his time. The butler served him drink and exited.

Sitting on the edge, he wiped the water with the towel. Sipping the drink he turned his head only to watch namjoo approaching him "Kyun......" she hit cheeks stopping herself from calling his name. "Stubborn, lunch is ready" she informed looking elsewhere. Goodness, what is he wearing?....it is called swim wear namjoo. Ofcourse, he will wear that..... It is so embarrassing. Better leave before i get nightmares.

A naughty plan arrived in his head. "Lollipop" he called her waving his hand "Can you please wipe my back. I can't reach it" he requested holding the towel.

She became motionless as his words reached her ears. Clasping her hands she stood uncertainly.

Walking to him hesitantly, she took the towel from his hands. Biting her lips, tentatively she dabbed his back with the help of the towel. "Done" she turned around but he caught her hand "Who will wipe the front?" he innocently asked.

Turning to him in surprise, she blinked her eyes in confusion. Walking towards her with a lopsided grin he encased her in his arms.

With a jerk, she stepped back shyly. Oh my god...his body... on that he is.....he is not wearing anything....okay he is but still he isn't.... .....eek. Contrasting her thoughts he did it again. Noticing his grin "ky....penguin, let go of me" she begged not looking at him. "Not happening" he was resolute. Giving up she wiped his chest awkwardly.

Watching his grin she found out it was a prank. She whined "Kyung......handsome, you always trouble me" and decided to leave but he lifted her up in his arms "Your reactions are amusing. It isn't my fault" he reasoned.

"What's with those names? Call me as you usually do" he encouraged her. Shaking her head "As if i will let you win" she twisted her mouth.

She was mystified when he walked towards the pool carrying her. Anticipating his move "No!!! Stop!!! No!!!" she screamed. Bewildered he stopped immediately. "I can't swim" she revealed, shaking continuously.

He cursed blaming himself that he almost threw her in the water. Namjoo was so busy in fear she didn't even bother his words.

Placing her down he hugged her tightly "Lollipop, i did not know...." he felt so bad thinking he might have given her a bad experience. Breaking the hug, she placed her hand on his cheek "It is my fault. I should have told you before" she smiled feeling relieved that she was rescued before an accident occurred.

Kyungsoo was so troubled by the fact that he still doesn't know anything about her. Today he almost put her in danger. "Please stop worrying. Nothing happened..... Also, we should discuss these things clearly" she suggested.

He accepted the idea that they need to talk more. "I prepared your favourite food, won't you have it?" she asked tilting her head innocently.

Ruffling her hair he smiled at her "Sure" he held her hand. Namjoo did not move from the place. Hanging her head down "You should change first" she suggested.

Crossing his arms he gave a teasing look "Why? I am confident in every part of my body" he looked below and winked.

Her jaw dropped "You are so shameless" embarrassedly she hit his arm and ran away.