2!

I wake up and it's 9 a.m. I should start getting ready. I take my morning shower and pick out what to wear. I put on jean shorts, original vans, and a black crop top. I once again leave my hair out. I grab my phone and text Tessa. (Text convo)

Tessa:I'm outside
Me:coming my love💕
Tessa:ok my love

(Text ended) I go out and lock my door. "Bye dad! Tessa is waiting for me" I yell. He comes out his room "Ok have fun and remember be home by 1" he says giving me a hug. "Ok" I say as I walk out. I get into Tessa's car and give her a hug. "Ready?" She asks. I nod. We get to Starbucks and park. We go inside and I order a iced coffee. Once I get my coffee we sit down. "Start talking about yesterday" Tessa says sipping her coffee. I explain to her everything. "Well that's how Logan is.. He likes making people embarrassed but maybe he did it because he knows how much you love them and you can draw closer to them." She says. "True" I say. All of a sudden we hear a whole bunch of girls screaming and we see the why don't we boys walk in. They come to are table. "Hey girls!" Daniel says. "Wassss up" I say. Jack smiles at me and winks. I look down and drink my coffee. "Well we're gonna go, nice seeing you girls!" Zach says and they walk off. We finish our coffees and we were just gonna walk around. We go outside and start walking. Some fans come up to me and Tessa. " Tessa can we get a picture!" Someone says. "Sure!" She says. "IS THE COMPETITION SHOOK?" Someone yells. "OF COURSE IT IS! She yells back laughing. "You're Janessa right? Logan's daughter?" Someone asks me. "Yup that's me!" I smile. "Can we take a picture?" They ask. I nod and we take a picture. Once everybody goes I look at my phone and it's says its already 11:30. "I need something from this store come on!" She says grabbing my arm. She picks out some jeans and shirts and tries them on. She buys what she has to buy and the also get me these really cute jean shorts, a pair of jeans, and 2 shirts. I look at my phone and it says 12:40. "TESSA WE GOTTA GO! I NEED TO BE HOME BY 1 DAD SAID!"I say. "It's fine I will drop you off now." She drops me and I rush inside. I walk in and dad is vlogging. "Look who decides to show up" he says giving me a hug. "Hi" I say out of breath. Brendan backs up more. "Janessa can you talk to the vlog real quick I have to go get something. I nod. "HEY LOGANG! ITS ME JANESSA! YOUR FAVORITE! WAY MORE BETTER THAN DAD! I yell and break a plate. I'm facing the camera when dad tells me to go to the door so I do. The twins were standing there. "Uhh" I say. "Hey Janessa!" They say. "One moment please" I say as I go to my room. "AHHHHH WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE! THIS IS EMBARRASSING! OF COURSE DAD TOLD THEM TO COME! GOSH THERE ADORABLE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I whisper scream as I fix myself up. I walk back out calmly. "Hey..what are you 2 doing here?" I ask. "Well your dad wanted us to come over to take you out!" Grayson says clapping. I look at dad. "Have fun sweetie" he says smiling. I give him a big hug then walk out. "Well where are we going?" I ask as we head to the car. "You will see" Ethan says. I sit in the front with Ethan while gray sits in the back. We pull up to this warehouse looking place. We get out the car and I stare at it. "You coming Janessa?" Grayson asks. I nod and quickly catch up to them. "Wanna tour?" Grayson asks. "Dude, you're smart. She watches our videos, I think she knows where everything is" Ethan says. I laugh and nod. "Her laugh is adorable" I hear Ethan say under his breath. "Well what do you wanna do?" Grayson asks. "I don't know!" I say. "Race you guys to the top!" Ethan says. We all start running and of course I win. "HA!" I say doing a front flip into the foam pit. "You know how to do tricks?" Grayson asks suprised. " on the trampoline I can do a front flip and in a foam pit I can do a front flip, I can also do many tricks in the pool but not on ground." I say playing in the foam pit. Ethan jumps in but accidentally jumps on me. "AHH!" I yell. "I'm so sorry!" He says helping me. We stop and stare into each other's eyes. "It's fine" I say. We all jump on the trampoline. "I need to go to the bathroom be right back." Grayson says running. Ethan stops jumping. "Janessa.." He says. "Yea?" I ask. "Do you think maybe I can take you on a date Friday night?" He says smiling. "Of course Eteeweetee!" I say hugging him. "Since its you.. I don't mind you calling me that" he says smiling. He's adorable. "Thank you. You are too" he says. "Can you read my thoughts or did I say that out loud?" I say. "You said it out loud" he says laughing. Grayson comes back. Ethan orders a pizza and we watch a movie. "PIZZAS HERE!" Ethan yells. We sit at the table when I get a text. (Text convo)

Dad:Hey you ok?
Me:yea I'm eating pizza
Dad:ok it's 8 so be home by 9
Me:ok dad love you❣️
Dad:love you 2❣️

(text ended) we finish eating our pizza. "Hey my dad says I have to be home by 9 so can you guys drop me off" I ask. Grayson smirks. "Ethan you can drop her off.. I have to edit some thing" Grayson says giving me a hug. I wave goodbye and get in the car. Ethan blasts the air conditioning. "you cold?" He asks. "Yea" I say rubbing my arms. He gives me his red sweatshirt (The one he wears in the Ethan reacts to Ethan gets his wisdom teeth removed) "you did that on purpose for you can give me this didn't you?" I say as I put it on. "Yeah.. Keep it" he says laughing. I laugh as well. My arm was on the arm rest and so was his and our hands touched. He quickly looked at me and I looked at him as our hands intertwined. I look back on the road "ETHAN!" I yell and everything went black..