22!

"What to do, what to do" I say walking around the backyard. I really don't have friends thinking about it. I go inside and I decided to watch some YouTube. I start feeling sick so I run to the bathroom. I throw up for a bit and walk out. My sickness started getting worse so I decided to go to the doctors. I put on a cropped pink hoodie, light denim shorts, pink vans,a light pink dad hat that has a rose, and straighten my hair. I get my keys and phone and drive to the place. I walk in and everybody stares at me... I sit and wait. Soon enough I get called and go to the room. "Hi Janessa! So what's the problem?" She says. "Well I've been having a lot of morning sickness and my stomach has been having a lot of pain and between me and you I'm pretty late on my period" I say. "Hm.... Here" she says handing me a pregnancy test. My heart drops as I take it. I go into the bathroom and do what I gotta do. I head back out and give her the test. "Congratulations!" She says smiling. I stare wide eyed at her. "Ha ha thank you" I say. I run out and sit in my car. I break down crying knowing I'm not ready for a baby. I drive straight to the warehouse. I walk in and here the twins recording a video. "GRAYSON!" I hear Ethan yell. I walk in the recording room and look at them. "Janessa we're...." Ethan stars but I stop him. "I'm pregnant!" I yell looking down. "SERIOUSLY!?" Ethan yells jumping up. I get scared and flinch. I nod my head slowly. "GRAYSON IM GONNA BE A DAD!" Ethan yells smiling. "IM GONNA BE A UNCLE?!" Gray yells jumping up. Ethan nods quickly still smiling. Ethan runs to me and picks me up, hugging me. "You're not mad?" I ask as he puts me down. "No! I'm exited! I've always wanted to be a dad!!" He says holding my hands looking at me. "But how do I tell my dad?" I ask. "Ha! You're dead E" Grayson says laughing. Ethan's face goes pale and he stands there."Im fucked" he says. "Should we go tell him?" I ask. "I guess" Ethan says. We drive to my place and walk in. We sit down everybody on the couch as me and Ethan stand in front of them holding each others hand. "So me and Ethan...... Um...haha.... There's a human inside of me" I say tightening my grip of Ethan's hand. "AHHHHH MY BABYS PREGOSSSS" mom yells hugging me. I nervously smile as everybody gives me hugs. "I can't wait to beat up anybody who touches that kid" Brendan says giving me a hug. "Thanks, I'm counting on you uncle Brendan!" I say eyeing him. He nods and smiles. Dad walks up to me.. The moment I was afraid. "Janessa.....I'm happy for you..I'm stoked to be a grandfather... But please... Take care of that child" he says taking my hands. Both our eyes get watery and we hug each other tightly. "Now for you Ethan, I'm not gonna bash your face in which I was honestly thinking about it but I won't. But be the best father you can ever be, put you family on top of everything because they're gonna be the most important. You're gonna be the man of the house! And if it's a baby girl then make sure to punch any guy that gets in her way...Now if it's a boy you better teach him the ways of getting a girl that loves him to death because you did a amazing job with that" dad says. Ethan's eyes get watery and they hug. (5 months pass) all of us decided it's smart for me to move in with Ethan and Grayson since I'm having Ethan's child and I want the child as close to their father as ever. Ethan and Grayson move all my stuff in."Damn did you bring your whole house?" Gray says sweating. "Shut up you're just weak" I say rolling my eyes. I get all moved in and I smile. (3 months later) It's my baby shower!! We are doing it in my dads backyard so everything was set up. Me,Ethan, and Grayson were all getting ready at the warehouse. I wear a royal blue long dress with gold sandals and my hair in a bun. Ethan wears nice jeans with dressy shoes and a button down and gray wears the same thing EXEPT different colors. I've been hiding from the outside world ever since I found out I was pregnant because I didn't want fans finding out. We drive to my dad house and walk in. Everybody was outside in the back already so we head to the back. Everybody looks at us and smiles. "CONGRATULATIONS" everybody screams. I smile and hug Ethan by the side. I greet everyone. "Hey sweetie! You look amazing" dad says giving me a twirl. He walks away and hangs out with mom. "IS THAT MY SISTER?" Brendan yells. "INDEED IT IS!" I say laughing."you look amazing for having a big bump on your belly" he says hugging me. "Thanks?" I say laughing. "IS THAT MY BEST FRIEND?" I hear from behind me. I see Leslie running towards me but starts to slow down. I give her a big hug and smile. "It felt like someone was in the way when I hugged you" she says hugging my tummy. "Is it a boy or girl?" She asks. "I don't know we're finding out today!" I say smiling. The party goes on and we open gifts and cut the cake. "This is amazing" I say. "Yeah what's even more amazing is that I'm gonna have a family of my own in a month or so" he says looking at me. "Oh come over here" I say grabbing him by the collar and kissing him. Everybody claps and smiles. The twins move all the gifts into the car for later.  it's time to find out the gender. Everybody stands around as me and Ethan hold a big balloon. I take the needle and look at Ethan. "Ready?" He asks. "Ready" I say smiling. I pop the balloon and everybody starts clapping. It's a......!