21!

I wake up and notice I'm in a different place today. Then I remember I'm at my "moms" house. I get up and take a shower, I change into a white shirt tied in the front,a long grey cardigan, ripped jeans,white converse,and my hair straight. I walk out and see my mom cooking. "Morning sweetie!" She says as she puts food on the table. "Morning" I say sitting and eating. I finish and she drops me off. "I had a amazing time" she says. "I did too" I say closing the door.  I walk in and it's completely crazy. I go into the backyard and see baby balloons. "What the-" I say. "LYDIAS PREGNANT!" Dad yells. "No I'm not.." She says. "Then what's this" He says pointing to the camera. There was a belly dancer and it was just really weird. "ANDYYYYYY" Dad yells. "YES HELLO!" Andy yells back. "I leave for one day and this happens?" I say whispering to Brendan. "Yeah... You know they're crazy" he whispers back. I go inside and decide to clean the kitchen. Everybody comes in from outside. Surprisingly dad isn't vlogging! "WHO CLEANED THIS?!" Dad says. "Uhm me" I say. "Thank you!" He says giving me a hug. I go upstairs to my room and think of what to do. "I need friends" I think to myself. (@EthanDolan tweeted: I need friends...I'm bored out of my mind! Gray is so boring!)(@Nessa_slayss replied: Same! Wanna be friends?) I laugh as I get a FaceTime from him. "Yeah let's be friends!" He says laughing. "Okay! What do you wanna do?" I ask. "Hmm..I have a photo shoot later with Gray. So come over maybe?" He says. "Ok and what are we gonna do?" I ask. "Wow... I didn't think I'd get this far" he says. "How about YOU come over here! My dad got fake snow in the front and we can play in it" I say. "Ok on my way Princess! Love you!" He says. "Love you too!" I say as I hang up. I tidy up my room and watch Riverdale. I hear the doorbell ring. I try to go before my dad opens the door. I get down to see he beat me to it.. "Hey Ethan! Guessing your here for Janessa right? Because you guys can't be apart from each other for a day huh?" He says leaning on the door. Ethan nervously laughs and smiles. "Alright Alright move it dad. He doesn't like you" I say jokingly. "At least Andy and Franke likes me!" He says. "You got that right!" Andy says jumping. "Eh" Franke says. "I don't need you two!" Dad says walking away. I look at Ethan up and down. He's wearing black ripped jeans, black combat boots, a white shirt, a leather jacket, and a flannel tied around his waist. "My boyfriend is looking real good today" I say smirking. I give him a quick kiss and I turn around. Everybody is looking at us. "Oh" dad says. "Stop acting like you guys never seen them kiss. You guys kiss people" Lydia says rolling her eyes. "Thank you Lydia" I say as I take Ethan's hand and we go upstairs to my room. "I gotta tell you something" Ethan says sitting on my bed. "What's up?" I ask sitting next to him. "Okay well you know how episode has a game for me and gray? Yeah well they're having a contest for the fans and whoever wins gets to fly over here and spend a day with us!" He says. "That's amazing!" I say. "Yeah I know! She comes next week. It's gonna be amazing having a fan here" He says. "Yeah. Well wanna go play in the snow?" I ask standing up. "Yeah the FAKE snow" he says. I roll my eyes playfully and grab his arm. We run downstairs and out the door. "On the count of 3 we jump in.. 1...2...3...!" He says as he jumps in. I stand there just for he can jump in by himself. "Seriously?" He says. I laugh. Soon enough he grabs me and throws me in. "ETHAN!" I yell laughing. He jumps next to me and looks into my eyes. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say. He gets up and throws a snowball at me. "You just asked for a war Mr. Ethan Grant Dolan!!" I say throwing a snowball back. We play and I run to him and tackle him. I lay on top of him and his body was so warm. We go back inside and upstairs to watch some tv. "What show?" Ethan asks going through Netflix. "Leslie said stranger things was a good show" I say laying next to him. We start watching it and omg..... IM IN LOVE! Ethan looks at his phone and gets up. "I gotta go... Gray and mines photoshoot starts in a hour" he says frowning. "Aww it's ok. JUST DON'T WATCH ANY EPISODES OF STRANGER THINGS WITHOUT ME!" I say getting up. "Same to you... But no promises" he says laughing. I walk him to his car and he stops and looks at me. "See you soon?" He asks leaning against his car. "See you soon" I say tossing my arms around him. He quickly pulls me in and kisses me. "Love you Princess" he says. "Love you too" I say. He gets in his car and drives off. I look down and kick a rock. I walk back inside and decide to hang out with everybody. Brendan sits next to me. "Let's ditch this place and go to the city! I'll get you some Taco Bell" he says. "I'm in!" I say. He grabs his keys. "Ready?" He asks I nod and we get into the car. We drive and park in a random parking lot. We walk around a bit and head to take bell😝We order and sit down. Fans are standing outside the window screaming and taking pictures. "So how are you and Ethan" Brendan says. "Good! A fan is flying out next week to hang out with the twins so I guess I'm riding solo for a bit" I say taking a bite from my taco. "Please don't become depressed again" he says. I look at him and throw cheese at him. "I hate you" He says. "You love me! I'm your favorite out of the whole house" I say smiling. "To be honest you're not lying" he says laughing. We start walking and looking at everything. "Sometimes I wish I could be a normal teenager... Like go to parties and go places without being noticed, and eating in peace, and not being the center of attention sometimes, and not having crowds behind me wherever I go" I say looking back. "I'm never gonna be normal" I say looking down. "Janessa it's ok! You have such a privilege to live this life. If it wasn't for this you wouldn't have Ethan, you wouldn't have met me, you would have a boring life. People would die to be in the position you are!" He says. "And I would die to be in the position they are! And you do have a point about meeting Ethan and meeting you" I say. "You'll get used to it. They all do" he says. We go back home and I go into my room. I change into grey shorts and a navy blue shirt. I lay down and go on my phone.