16!

WE'RE MOVING TODAY!!! I change into a shirt sleeve jean button down shirt tied in the front,black ripped jeans,red converse,a messy bun,red lip stick, and a red bandana as head band. I packed all my things because I didn't want the packers touching my things. I didn't see the new house yet because dad won't let me! I was playing with Kong when I get a notification. (@Ethan Dolan tweeted: Feeling sick today... I HATE BEING SICK!!😭)I look at the tweet and laugh. "Hey dad, Can I go to the warehouse? You can pick me up then I'll see the new house!" I say getting up. "Yeah that's fine, Brendan will drop you off" he says. Brendan grabs the keys and we go to the car. "So why do you wanna go to the warehouse?" Brendan asks keeping his eyes on the road. "Ethan's sick and I just wanna see him. What I can't see my boyfriend?" I say laughing. "Ohhhh! Well there's a surprise when you go to the new house" Brendan says smiling. "What is it?" I ask. "Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it?" He says laughing. "I dislike you" I say laughing as well. We get there so I say bye to Brendan and get out the car.(text convo)Me: Hey! Wyd?/Eteeweetee: Laying down being a potato../Me:That's nice(Text ended) I Have a key to the warehouse so I walk in. "Hey Janessa! What brings you here?" Grayson asks grabbing some grapes. "Came to see my boyfriend" I say hugging him and walking to Ethan's room. I walk in and smile. "Hey E" I say. "Hey princess! What are you doing here? I don't want to get you sick" he says coughing. "I wanted to see you and I saw your tweet. It's fine if you get me sick" I say jumping next to him on the bed. We watch some Netflix for a bit. "I'm hungry.. Can you get me soup?" Ethan asks. "Of course" I say walking out. I make Ethan some chicken noodle soup and I go back to the room. "Best girlfriend ever!" He says giving me a kiss. I lay back down. (@EthanDolan tweeted: My princess came to visit me! I should be sick more often actually😂😊❤️ AND SHE GOT ME SOUPPPP!) I look at him and we both laugh. "Gosh I love you" he says putting his arm around me. "I love you too! And also we're moving! As in me and my dad" I say exited. "Oh.." He says kinda sad. "You don't seem happy?" I say sitting up. "It's nothing" he says. I give him a look and he sighs. "I was gonna ask you to movie in with me and Grayson" he says. "Ethan... I'm sorry... I'm 17. I think we should wait a bit more. I'm really exited for this house but don't get me wrong! I would love to live with you but right now isn't the best time" I say. "So it's a no?" He asks. "For now,It's a no but I promise one day!!" I say. He looks down.. I give him a kiss and lay back down on him. "I can't wait to visit the house" he says looking at me and smiling. "I can't wait either" I say smiling. Ethan sneezes on me.. "I'm so sorry!" He says. "Yer... Umm ew" I say laughing. Grayson walks in. "HEYY IM BORED SO LETS DO SOMETHING!" He says jumping on the bed. "Dude I'm sick I can't do anything" Ethan says. "Party pooper... ANYWAYS! JANESSA WANNA GO DO SOMETHING IM BORED" he says. "Uh sure" I say getting up. "Why you leave me??" Ethan says frowning. "Calm down you're not gonna die" I say laughing. "What if I do?" He says. I flick the middle finger at him and me and gray laugh. "EVERYBODY ALWAYS TEAMS UP ON ME! IM TAKING A NAP" he says. We close the door. "What are we gonna do?" I say. "Uh a video for your channel?" He says. "About?" I say. "Talking about random things?" He says. "Sure?" I say. We go to the recording room, we take a seat and start rolling. "HEY GUYS ITS ME JANESSA!" I say throwing my arms in the air. "Today I'm here with the one... The only.... GRAYSON DOLAN!! A.k.a my boyfriends twin brother" I say. "HEY GUYSSSSSS" Grayson says in a girly voice. "Weirdo" I say. "Today we're gonna be talking about random things and maybe some drama" I say. "First topic!" Grayson says. "You and leslieeee" I say smiling. Grayson gets real red and smiles with a little laugh. "What about me and Leslie?" He asks."TELL US DETAILS!" I yell. "We've been dating for 8 months.. Out ship name is Graylie (I know it's amazing!) we love each other.. We talk everyday, if you didn't know she's my girlfriend, and we're doing a long distance relationship!" He says proudly. "AW HOW CUTE" I say low key fangirling. "WHAT ABOUT YOU AND ETHAN?!" Grayson asks. "We've been together for like 2 years... I'm over him he's annoying! (Jk) and we love each other.. THERES NOTHING JUICY ABOUT MINE AND ETHANS RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE EVERY THINGS IN THE GOD DAMN PUBLIC" I say. We both start dying of laughter. "What do you think of the rumor that's going on about how you boys are cheating on me and Leslie?" I say. "It's not true at all! Me and Ethan love our girls and always will because they are beautiful! What do you think about it?" Grayson says. "I think it's fake" I say. "So those purity rings? Who took them?" I say. "I have a girlfriend so I don't wanna say anything but it was before I met her! I know you took Ethan's ring" he says smirking. "SHUT UP! But I can't say he's not lying" I say winking at the camera. "JANESSA!" Grayson yells. "SORRY!" I say laughing. We talk a bit more then decide to end the video. 'Well that's all guys! Make sure to like and subscribe and today's question of the day is do you have a guy best friend? I hope you guys enjoyed and I love you my little beans!" I say blowing a kiss to the camera and covering it. I stop the recording and look at Grayson. "That was hilarious!" He says. (Text convo)Brendan: On my way/Me:ok (Text ended) "Gray, Brendan is on his way so I got to go" I say. "Bye!" He says as we give each other a hug. I run to Ethan's room as he's still asleep. "Hey Ethan.. Brendan is picking me up so I'll talk to you later. Feel better and I love you" I say giving him a hug and kiss. "Bye princess" he says with a raspy voice. I run out and go into Brendan's car. "Hey bud! How was it?" He says driving off. "It was fun! Are we going to the new house!??!" I ask. "Yup!" He says. We get there and Brendan blindfolds me. He leads me out the car and to the front. I hear my dad. "Ok logang! Janessa is gonna see the new house for the first time in 3...2...1!" He says and takes off my blindfold. It was a beautiful big wooden house. I put my hands over my mouth and jump around. "THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GODDD!" I yell. We walk in and I get the full tour. My room is massive and I can't wait to decorate it!!! We go back to the front. "Brendan said there would be a surprise?" I ask."oh yeah there's gonna be a roommate!" Dad says."who?!" I say worried. Brendan walks out then walks back in. "I'm here!" He says smiling. "NO WAY!" I say. "YES WAY! FORTNITE ALL NIGHT" he yells. "YAY!" I say hugging him as he picks me up. I'm so exited my boy best friend is literally living in the same house as me!! "Oh and my room is right next to yours" he says. "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEELLLL!" I say laughing. Dad ends the vlog and Lydia leaves. I change into a maverick t-shirt and hoodie with grey tights and put my hair in a bun. I walk into the living room where Brendan and dad is. "Xbox?" Brendan asks. "Yeah! What game?" I say. "Fortnite duhhh" He says. I laugh and he puts the game in. He throws me the controller and we both go into out "Game mode"our eyes our literally glued to the tv. Dad records us for snapchat and starts laughing. "This is them in game mode. they won't move for anything!" Dad says to the camera. "JANESSA YOUR NOT A VERY GOOD PARTNER" Brendan yells. "SHUT UP I NEED MORE WEAPONS!" I yell back. We play till 7 in the morning then head to bed. I lay down and go on my phone. (@Nessa_slays tweeted: Best way to end the night is playing fortnite with your boy best friend till 7 in the morning😂 @BrendanNorth) (@BrendanNorth liked and replied: Can't wait to do that more since I'm gonna be here longer!) Brendan is freaking amazing!