Ex!Romano x Reader x Italy // "Now that's Petty!"

This was the first ever Hetalia x Reader I ever wrote and I don't think I edited it? So there may be mistakes ;;

-

You gently laid down next too your boyfriend Romano, he was being a jerkface recently and you didn't understand why. You have done nothing but be a good girlfriend towards him, letting him be out all the time, not bothering him much, not being clingy, that just wasn't you. You wanted a relationship that you could just trust your partner in.

And clearly, Romano took it as 'go ahead, do whatever! Go cheat!'. When Romano came too you about how he cheated, you were enraged. You couldn't believe he did such actions, you broke up with the Italian and grabbed your most needed items and left. You returned home too your mother, she was a nice woman. You missed your father- who died just a few years ago- but having your mother at the moment was just enough.

As the months went by, you ignored all contact with Romano until you got a text message from his twin brother; Feli. Feli was the persona of Italy, Italy was a 'innocent', bubbly, pasta loving man who just would want too pet kittens all day if he got the chance. When he texted you, he was just asking you if you anted to hang out since Germany was busy with work and Japan was busy at the time. Feeling bad, you accepted the offer and he was over less then twenty minutes.

Thank got you accepted his offer too, or you wouldn't be where you are right now. All that happened in the past, ehh about five years ago really. You spoke to Romano now and then when you went to visit Italy at his house, and when I say spoke too I meant a 'hello' or a 'bye' along with a small wave. Clearly Romano didn't know what was really going on, which you rally found funny. Italy was confused at first why you found it funny but then it sank in and found it funny too.

You checked the mirror one more time before you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around and saw your older brother (BrothersName). You smiled as you turned around and met his eyes, you could just tell by his face he was proud at how far you have came since you and Romano broke up. You where too, "You look fine, (YourName) don't worry about it.." (BrothersName) said. You only nodded trying to take his advice to the heart, you just needed the confidence to walk out there with your brother and not be embarrassed.

Once you started walking with your brother, everyone stood up. They watched you and your brother walk down, soon you reached Feli (BrothersName) let go of your arm resting a kiss on your forehead before walking off to stand with his mother. You joined Feli up near the priest, looking into his amber eyes- that where actually open. Blocking out what the priest is saying for a few minutes you looked around.

You spotted someone who you kind of forgot about; Lovino. You actually forgot that he was Feli's twin brother, and by his face he didn't know you guys were a thing nor that you guys were engaged. You kind of felt bad but then again, you didn't. He cheated, and you didn't; you just so happen to end up with Feli in the end.

Loving knew nothing about the girl his brother was dating, he was just proud that his little brother found someone to date and keep forever. But if he knew who the girl was, he knows that he would have had a change of heart. Lovi was just mixed up in his feelings; Sadness and Anger, he didn't know how too feel. He missed the (hairColor) haired girl in his arms. He didn't understand why it was happening too him. He quickly glanced up when it came to the 'I Do' part hoping deep down inside she'll reject.

"I Do" Feli said,

Moment's pasted and it was your turn; you glanced around before taking a big sigh and smiled. "I Do"Romano felt his heart sink, the person he missed and love too death- that he regrettable cheated on- was now getting married too his brother. When they were asked if anyone rejects to the marriage, it took all of his might not to stand up and confess his sins too (YourName) and try and win her heart back, but either way the two would get married in the end. Hearing the 'you may now kiss the bride' everything went in slow-mo.

Seeing his brother kiss the beautiful woman. Romano thought that was it, oh no. What happen next broke him even more; Feli got down and laid a kiss on (YourName)'s small swollen belly. No one could have told that (YourName) was almost Four and Half months through her pregnancy. In fact; no one did. This is the first time everyone has seen this. Everyone who was just in tears due to the wedding being so joyful, cried even more over the great news that just received. Romano on the other hand was lost in his feelings, he was proud of his brother and glad he was happy, but he was mad that he wasn't in his brother's place marrying the girl he loved.

At the wedding reception, (YourName) and Italy sat at a table where people could sign a book and wish them a happy life or whatever. They didn't really care about it but (YourName)'s mother wanted it to happen so they had memories to keep and look back on. People went up to the newlyweds and wished them good luck with their new addition to the family, Romano watched in the back trying to build on the strength too go see the two. He wanted to wish them a goof life, but t'hard too do that when you just got two shocking news; Feli was marrying his ex-girlfriend, and that the two where starting a family a family together.

Romano let out a growl before walking up to the table, standing in front of them. "O-Oh! Hey Romano!" You greeted him, he only sighed trying too put on his best smile he could, "I just wanted to say I'ma happy you married my-a Fratello and that-a you guys are going to have-a bambino together." Romano let out. Feli was too busy making conversion with his German best friend to hear anything so you gave him a warm smile and said thank you, Italy chuckled at whatever Ludwig said then gave you a small peck on the cheek which still- some how- made you blush.

An hour passed before young Italy had your first dance together as a wedded couple. Again Romano sat in the back and watched, he was quite the jealous type in the naked eye, which was indeed true. As the two couple danced together; France, Spain, and Prussia stood together whispering too each other. Francis and Prussia chuckled at Spain's comment, it was about Romano and how Feli's and (YourName)'s actions.

"You see those two newlyweds? You see that jealous Romano?""Oui" "Ja""Those two are smart- Romano use to date that girl""Oh merde""Now that's what I call petty"
-

Oui - Yes ((French))

Ja - Yes ((German))

Merde - Shit ((French))