Russia x Reader // "Momma's day Out"

I low-key love Russia as my bean son.

~

Only because a really close friend of mine recently actually started watching Hetalia and said her favorite nation just may be Ivan-

-

You sat up lazily from the couch, you must've fell asleep on it the night before. Didn't bother you because in your opinion your couch was actually comfy due to Ivan's choice because of the harsh coldness you guys get durning the winter. Once you heard the innocent cry from your child you sat got up and made your way to his room only to find your Russian husband beat you too the room. You walked in and witness him cradling the sleepy baby in his arms causing you to smile, you joined your husband in admiring the little one.

The baby boy had Ivan's blond hair, and although his eyes where closed at the moment, he had your beautiful (EyeColor) eyes. You both couldn't tell his personality quite yet but by the looks of it- and the fact he keeps trying to touch and hold Magic Metal Pipe Of Pain- he's definitely taking after his father. You laid a kiss on the infant's head then one on the cheek of your husband before taking off to get in the shower. You had plans today, today would be the first day you stepped out the house since Alexander- Alex for short- was born.

Ivan was worried since this was the first time he would be taking care of Alex without your help, you where like an expert on how to parent. It might be, because you took care of a lot of infants, toddlers, and kids as a side job from middle school all the way up to your last year of college. When you got out, you quickly dried your hair and put on some warm clothing so you wouldn't get sick while you adventured to the mall and such. When you where done you made your way downstairs where you laid everything out.

Ivan watched you put small bottles of milk inside the fridge, watched you take the box of small toys down from the shelf, and then watched you run up and back down the steps with the diaper bag. You went over the simple rules, where everything was, how it should be placed, and how carful he should be. Ivan knew these rules but normally failed to do them due to his tight grip. Hopefully he'll get over that for a day so you can enjoy some you time. You really needed it, being cooped up inside the house for the past few months while he went out too world meetings and such. He knew you wanted to go out but also knew you couldn't leave the baby yet.

So after a bunch of convincing he finally got you to agree to go out for a few hours. He kissed you goodbye and shut the door behind you, as soon as you left he could hear the faint crying once again- this time Alex had awoken for the day, Ivan got a bottle and a diaper then made his way up to the room. Once he picked his crying son up, he felt his small body relax. Again once he stuck the bud of the bottle close the the baby's mouth- he was attached. A few minutes later the bottle was empty, Ivan burped his son and changed him.

At least he knew how to change a diaper unlike most nations, after changing Alex he put him in some clothes and took him downstairs. He played with the little kid until they both got bored so Ivan put on some kid shows, after a while once again they got bored. Around 1:40pm, Alex was getting cranky again, Ivan decided it was time for Alex to have lunch and get a nap. The small Russian child would't take the bottle though, but after a lot of small fighting the child gave in and began to drink the milk. While drinking the baby slowly fell asleep, which his father found awfully adorable.

Ivan made his way up back into the baby's nursery and set him in his cot and went back into the living room to clean up the small mess the two made. While he picked up the toys that where covered in baby spit, you returned home. Seeing Ivan picking up toys that could probably fit in the palm of his hand made you fangirl deep down inside, you quickly took your jacket off and boots off and made your way inside and took the bucket filled of spit covered toys, then walked to the kitchen where you began to clean the toys.

Ivan got confused on where the spit covered toys went until he heard the water run. He walked in the kitchen with his Magic Metal Pipe Of Pain as protection just if it was some nice intruder- which he highly doubted but he had a son to protect. Once he saw it was just his beautiful (HairColor) haired wife he set his weapon down gently on the table so he wouldn't wake the sleeping baby upstairs. You smiled and waved at him with soapy hands. He kept cleaning the toys, getting all the dust and grime off of the toys that spit collected on them. Once you where down and dried them off you returned the bucket to the right place on top of the shelf.

All the two had to do now was relax until their son woke up from his nap and ready for dinner, while you two relaxed you went on about your day. You ended up helping out the elders at a homeless shelter, Ivan knew your plans for the mall would fail you where too kind not to show it. You where the type to ditch friends to help a little kid find their parents, or help an elder with cleaning. You just where that type, so when he heard that you had plans to go the mall he knew they would be unsuccessful.

When Alex woke up, you got him which filled the baby with joy. His mama was home! Where was she all day? Where ever she was he could care less because him and papa had a great day hanging out and watching TV, other then that it was pretty 'chill'. After dinner and everyone ate, Alex got to lay down onto of his mother's belly with his head on her chest, he calmly fell asleep feeling her hands protectively holding onto him while her breathing pattern slowed down as she fell asleep. It was a great night as the two slept and later on moved upstairs.