Japan x Child!Reader // "Great ____"

So I know this one is unedited for a fact-

-

Japan held the small Country close to his chest, he didn't want to let go he truly didn't. He knew what his older brother- Yáo Wàng- the persona of China told him he couldn't. Japan was w weak country at the moment but only a few days earlier he found a small country near his house exploring his backyard. The country had (HairColor) hair, and lovely (EyeColor) eyes. It amazed him at how beautiful a young country could be, and how innocent she could be to roam into someone backyards.

Before someone else in his house could take her and push her out, he went up to her and introduced himself as Kiku then explained that he also was a country. The little girl replied with a cheerful soft voice and introduced herself as (Country). Japan's heart melted and took her inside and fed her, he got to know the young country. Finding out when she was born, where she came from, and how far she roamed and for how long she roamed. Finding out she was struggling with food and all that he knew he had to help her.

That was until China busted in, explaining how his weak country couldn't take her in at the moment. China said he could take her in, but Japan wanted to do this on his own, he wanted to take care a country himself just like how China took care of each and everyone of his siblings. China only left saying that his arms are open whenever and all he had to do was give him a call once he picked to give the country up to him. But Japan knew he would never do that.

He checked the bedroom he let you sleep in, finding you under the covers smiling and breathing softly. He loved that sight too, he knew you deserved a happy life on this cruel world of countries fighting. He knew he had to take care of you and fend for you no matter what state his nation was in, he had to protect you. You where kind of like his child.

And since that day you kind of where. Once you where old enough and tall enough- about the hight of a young nation would look which is child size- he took you to Axis Powers training. Germany didn't make you train since you where young and most likely wouldn't go to war anytime soon with Japan taking care of you. But you and Italy got along well, you two talked until Germany yelled at the Italian to get going and start his 25 laps around the field. You sometimes would sit with Japan and pet Italy's cat Pochi (Or poochi).

One day when Japan stopped taking you to training the two other countries got worried, poor Japan was clearly giving his last resources out but they never understood why. It was because you needed it, you where a small country that kept falling for scams from America, and France. It had Japan worried to the point where he stuck you in the house and told everyone that takes care of the house not to let you out until he returns home.

Over time Germany and Italy finally decide to come together and give some of their items to the Japanese man. Normally Kiku would decline saying it's too much to give to such a country, but he needed it this time. he needed it, you where a growing country and growing fast so that meant you could declare your independence any time now. You where such a young country and you where influenced but the world around you.

You weren't friends with the micro-nations just because the fact you couldn't go out much. They probably would have told you to calm down and ahang out with them and join their little squad. It would've been cute but then one day you just got sick.

Sick and sick, and even more sick. Kiku remembered one morning where you were crying on the floor of your bathroom crying out for him to help you. He didn't know what was wrong and truly couldn't help you no matter what he did. He gave you all the medicine he could give you, until- again- one day it stopped.

It stopped but you two where always on edge about what would happen next, would it attack again? Would it kill you today? you just never knew...

-

-

-

...

..

.

Kiku smiled at the woman in front of him who handed him the book. He finally got this one book his daughter has been begging for him to show him since day one- the day me mentioned it too her. It wasn't a normal book, it was his book. A book he created himself for the public to see, and just like the public his daughter waited for it, he walked up to the little girl's room and knocked.

He heard a soft yet weak 'come in'. Once he did he was met with the smell of vomit and medicine, something he always hated and so did his child but they dealt with it. "Good morning..How are you feeling are the nurses treating you well?" Kiku asked, the (HairColor) haired girl nodded causing her father to chuckle and pat the top of her head. His daughter noticed what was in his hand and gasped, it was the first copy of the book. It was about the tenth book in the series he called.

'Hetalia'

It meant 'useless Italy' something Uncle Feli was, a useless Italian. It made you chuckle when you heard it, causing your two uncles- Feli and Ludwig- to be confused not knowing the meaning, and they still don't! You read the book with a cheerful smile on your face, you knew each character by heart. When you found out your father based a small country- (Country)- on you, you where happy. That's why you couldn't wait for this one to be released.

Your father laid a kiss on your pale skin and held your hand. He didn't want to see his blessing in pain anymore. You where his blessing, your mother risked her life for you sadly dying due to the same illness you have. Kiku knew you would make it because you had to make it. After making a character after you, you promised him you would. Because you have to go with Uncle Ludwig and Feli to meet ups and meet all the nice people who enjoy reading the books your father puts out.

-

-

-

...

..

.

Sometimes now Kiku got noticed in public next to his best friends, he would kindly give them a hug maybe take a photo with them but he would never be able to make conversion with them when they ask about book 10-15. He shook them off kindly and kept going with his day, sometimes when people who really love the series ask about it and he knows them from past events and kindly takes their hand just like how he use to do too you and take them to a place.

a sad place.

a grave yard.

He Would make small conversion with the person until they get to their destination, two gravestones. One with a woman's name and another with (YourName). Both next to each other. Sometimes the person would go down in tears since (Country) was such a young and lovable character. Some would say sorry and explain how they felt bad and he shouldn't have forced himself to take them here. And then some of them would visit the two, leaving (FavoriteFlower)s and small gifts, sometimes when they visit they would see Kiku next to the two graves writing.

He was a great person.

Great writer.

Great Artist.

but most importantly;

Great Father.