Silence // England x Reader x Gilbert

This does speak of abuse, to 'spoil' it England abuses the reader. I actually got inspired by not only Silence by Marshmello ft. Khalid but by a one-shot that put Italy as the abuser. Seeing countries that aren't normally put under abusers make me more interested. For example I see a lot of Cheater!France but never Cheater!Canada, that type of thing. Now Abuse is wrong I know, it's not like I look for this stuff I actually find it in one-shot books on Wattpad and such.

Silence - Marshmello ft. Khalid

-

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
'Cause all my life I've been fighting
Never felt a feeling of comfort
All this time, I've been hiding

You sat at the world meeting table next to your boyfriend of almost sixteen years, you were a nation. Were, a nation. You lost all connection of other countries and after that everything went down hill, your people died, and you joined the 'dead country squad'. You glanced over at England, he was your beloved boyfriend who stayed with you. He held your hand a little to tight for your liking until your eyes stung with salty tears, you would say something but that would lead to worse things at home other then it is now.

And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah
I'm so used to sharing
Love only left me alone
But I'm at one with the silence

You knew everything he did when he left you alone at the house, we was screwing around with others. Mostly the women of his country, now and then it will be France but always woman. You were hurt by his horrible actions but you were also wrapped around his finger. Every slap, cut, punch, push you still loved him, or so you convinced yourself you did. You felt if you left him you would be nothing, even though technically you were nothing. You made it in history textbooks as a 'overly wealthy country that burnt to the ground after disconnecting itself', even though Arthur caused you so much pain you felt like he loved you dearly.

I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

Someone was paying attention though, everyone in the room played it off as if it was normal which it was. No one could see the things you cover up, you were so great at covering them up that the English man felt as if it was safe to bring you to these things like how you use to when some countries were Chibis and learning how to settle their own country. When you first walked in the room after not coming for 10 years everyone was shocked to see you by the caterpillar eye browned man. You wanted to laugh but not knowing the outcome from Arthur, you didn't you kept a straight face and sat down calmly with the English male.

I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in tryingI'm at one, and I've been silent for too long
Finally not being able to take much more of the pain you squeaked and yanked your hand back. You looked around and felt your cheeks go red, Arthur excused himself and you. He grabbed your hand and rushed out the room into one of the hallways close to the meeting room. He talked to you in a stern voice before he pinned you to a wall and began to punch you in the stomach, after that your legs gave out from under you. "Don't ever do that again!" He said giving you kicks in the stomach. You just nodded tears streaming down your face that ever so-slightly washed the makeup off of your face that hid away the cut your boyfriend gave you a few nights ago.

I've been quiet for too long
I've been quiet for too longI found peace in your violenceCan't show me there's no point in tryingI'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

Finally after what felt like hours, turned out to be only five minutes both of you returned. You never got the chance to fix your makeup, after sitting down and ignoring all eye contact Ludwig went back to talking about whatever. One person finally eyed your cut and gasped silently, the country who sat next to him looked up and asked whats wrong. "What's wrong now..?" He asked, "Zhe Frau.." the person spoke. "Her cheek..", after saying that he stood up getting everyone's attention.

I'm in need of a savior, but I'm not asking for favors
My whole life, I've felt like a burden
I think too much, and I hate it
I'm so used to being in the wrong, I'm tired of caring
Loving never gave me a home, so I'll sit here in the silence

"(YourName)?" Gilbert spoke, you looked up revealing your cut to the other countries. "Your Cheek, is it alright?" He asked, you went up and gently touched it. You flinched, you were about to speak but Arthur butted in. "She's fine you git, she just fell and cut her self on something. She's just being clumsy, right (YourName)" Arthur said, you just nodded your eyes becoming glossy at the lie. Gilbert made a noticeable growl, "Nien, let zhe Frau speak.." he said wanting you to speak. "I..I just fell I promise!" (YourName) said playing with her (HairColor) hair, the tears that streamed down her face gave the lie away though.

Ludwig in shock sent Feli out along with Romano and Japan to comfort the Italian, him being a little to innocent when it came to abusive topics. "Arthur, let (Yourname) go. Why do such an act to a country that suffered enough already?" America said walking over to the other side of the table, Arthur who had pretty much a death grip let you go with a slight push. You stumbled but you ran to the other side of the table into someones arms, he smelled of beer and had a blue uniform on. Knowing who this was you relaxed and let your loud sobs out. America and France left with England asking him questions, since they were all countries they could not serve jail time so they were left to solve problems like this themselves.

The rest of the time you stayed in Gilbert's arms saying that you are thankful for him speaking up and such, you ended up being welcomed in the big house that Gilbert shared with Ludwig.

I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long

Gilbert then took on the honor of taking care of you, he helped you with your cuts and bruises. He made you feel pretty once again, as if you're a strong country. He ditched his group time to be with you, because of that you two got together. If you ask Gilbert's friends and family they would say 'he needed it' just because of his past too. Him being a dead country that also made it's way to the textbooks did a number on him, that's probably why he pointed something out.

If a dead country gets harmed in anyway they take twice as long to heal, rather then a normal healthy, rich, ongoing country; they would take a day to a full week or month. Gilbert kept reminding the beautiful (HairColor) haired female that she was just as awesome as he was and he's glad he finally saved her, he felt as if he didn't do anything now she would be closer to death then he was. Yet instead she's here at a park for a date in his dark blue uniform jacket walking next to him on a peaceful night.

I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't show me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

-