Birthday Funday // The Totally Normal Family!

Copied and Pasted from the book that's now deleted.

You fell on the bed landing on your back with a big sigh, you started to stare at the ceiling. So many thoughts rushed in your head, one important one being; 'Am I THAT Old?'. If your husband could hear your thoughts, he would push his bubbly mind away and comfort you. You weren't old, you would be twenty-tree in a month or so. So what was making you feel old?

Your Daughter.

Alegra would be turning three tomorrow, of course you guys were going to have a small party. Guests being your close friends and most importantly her uncle Lovino. You gave out another big sigh, how could three years rush by so fast? It felt as if yesterday she was screaming 'TomaToma!'- which meant Tomato if you couldn't tell- as her first words, or she was stumbling down the hallway to keep up with Ludwig. Of course Feli was upset her first steps were to his best friend and not him, but he was glad she took her first steps either way.

Feli finally returned to the bedroom chuckling, "Bambino[1] wouldn't-a go to sleep~" he explained his absence. You chuckled "She isn't a Bambino[1] anymore.." you said and turned over on your stomach, Feli understood what you meant. Well he didn't understand, but he knew what you were feeling and thinking and he knew that information you were sticking in your head in incorrect. "... Amore[2], you know that'a information your sticking in'a your head is wrong.." Feli spoke up, you shook your head. "I-I know but still, I feel like she's growing up to fast and-and next thing you know college.." You quickly replied hugging onto a pillow, no body likes to think of their toddler growing up too fast. "Fine..due possono giocare a quel gioco![3]" Feli whispered under his breath and laid next too you smirking.

...
[1] - Baby
[2] - Love
[3] - Two can play that game
.

The next morning you were awakened by a small human sitting between you and your husband shaking you two hard. You only chuckled and turned too the girl and gently stopped her from shaking her father, "Alegra, how about we leave papa alone.." You explained gently falling back to sleep, as soon as you felt your head hit the bedsheets, you felt the rough shaking return. "Okay..Okay.." You said causing the Auburn haired child to smile and run off, god why did she inherit her father's personality? You got up and began to change, you shook Feli until he got up. It took a bit to wake him up since learned how to sleep through Ludwig's yelling.

After Feli got up, you finished getting dressed. You wore a sundress and had your hair in a half up, half down[1]. You were tired, you were up late last night and with your daughter waking you up at seven in the morning isn't fun at all. You made your way downstairs and found your child enjoying some good ol' morning cartoons, you smiled to yourself at the thought of your daughter. You were proud to say that she was your daughter, even when she screeches at the top of her lungs 'pasta' in a store. You birthed and helped raise this child, you shook your thoughts out and went to the kitchen where you started on the small birthday cake.

Today was Alegra's birthday, and you needed to focus. Family would be here around noon, and you needed to get all food ready including cake. Feli promised to keep Alegra entertained with TV and Games until you were finished since it would take a couple of hours to do. By ten you had mostly everything finished, Lovino thought it would be a great idea to come a bit early and try to help as much. Which would be great, he could help his brother take care of a hyper Alegra.

"I let'a my self in, fratello..." Lovino said in his usual moody voice, this was until he felt a small body hug his leg. He knew exactly knew who this was. Alegra, the only good thing that came out of Feli's and (Yourname)'s relationship- well at least he thought. In reality, something the heartbroken Italian won't accept, Feli's and (YourName)'s relationship blossomed beautifully and it upset him to know that you're happy. You might've taken that wrongly but if you gotten with like Francis or something he would've been much more happy then he is right now, but since you got with Feli it hurts him. He has a niece now.

Lovino put his thoughts aside putting his gift on the table next to the door and picked her up. He kept small conversion with her as he walked to the living room finding his brother watching a simple child cartoon on TV. He never understood how Feli and (YourName) get into them as easy as you two do, but little does he know having a three year old that watches that stuff almost every hour of the day does stuff to you. You find yourself and Feli watching pre-recorded Sofia the First episodes after Alegra is tucked in and asleep, you two love it.

...

[1]

.

A little after noon people began to show up, some of Alegra's friends from down the street came, Ludwig, Kiku, Toni, Francis, England, and Gilbert all finally came. Alegra ran around with the kids in the backyard while Ludwig helped you finish something quickly. While you did that Romano kept his eyes on you, if anything he looked like the worried Brother-In-Law and not the dude who still has feelings for his ex. Sometimes he would switch his gaze and look outside to see if his niece was going okay, if any kid were to harm her in any way they would have to meet him which is never okay.

The party went smoothly, after England, Francis, Toni, and Kiku left Gilbert and Ludwig stayed back and help Feli and (YourName) clean up as Alegra stayed in the living room with Romano testing out her new toys. Most of them were things she requested for in the past year, Alegra would show Romano how the toy looked and if it could move or such. Romano just listened trying not to get annoyed at the conversion that everyone was having in the kitchen. It was about the whole situation.

Around six, everyone left but Lovino. Lovino promised Alegra he would tuck her into bed with her parents for her birthday since she asked so. Alegra was bobbling her head around by Seven so (YourName) picked up the girl and walked to her room with her husband and Brother-In-Law following behind. (YourName) put the little girl under the blankets tucked her in and left a kiss on her forehead. Feli left on on Alegra's right cheek, and finally Romano did so on her Left.

After that the adults left the room, Feli gently shutting the door behind him. They all went to the living room, before Lovino left he had small conversion with the tired parents. He left taking his jacket, he had a lot to think over. The next Family thing he plans on taking her to a different room and tell her his feelings just to get it out the way. It's better is she knew, right?

Right?