So Close // The Totally Normal Family!

Copied and Pasted from the book that's now deleted.

Bad news; I forgot to edit it oh well-

-

You held Alegra, letting the three year old rest on your hip as both of you waved Feli off. He had a Axis meeting in Germany and wouldn't be back for a week, Lovino would be around- since he went to the last Axis meeting- incase you needed help with something. After Feli left you returned into the house and put Alegra down, "What do you want for dinner, Allie?" you asked your toddler which caused her to squeal. "ptat gnohi~" She said jumping around, you chuckled at how she said it understanding she meant potato gnocchi. While you began cooking she snuck your phone and began texting Lovino. She's gained a habit of doing that which scared you sometimes since, 1; your phone randomly goes missing, and 2; she could find something you don't need little eyes to see.

With the little correct spelling she secretly invited Lovino over. With not even knowing he would be here in ten minutes you made extra, since Alegra does have her father's apatite. When there was a knock on the door you where slightly confused, thinking it was probably the old lady from next door asking if he could use some sugar for his cake. Instead you were greeting with the one and only Lovino Vargas, you questioned it as you let him in. He then explained how 'you' invited him over for dinner, then it clicked that your daughter stole your phone.

You chuckled and explained how it was really Alegra but he was still welcomed to stay for dinner and possible help her put to bed since normally you and Feli put her to bed, but saying your husband is in Germany for the week. He sat in the kitchen with you chatting it up as Alegra picked out some night clothes to wear, after you finished you let Lovino set three plates with food on it while you went to help your daughter. After that you all ate.

Alegra eventually finished her food before she was off to brush her teeth and wash her face, Lovino was willing to do the dishes but you straight up told him 'no' and asked him to make sure Alegra is actually doing what she needs to do. Lovino chuckled as you flashed an innocent smile, after a little you and Lovino put the little one to bed by reading a short story and tucking her in. You two made your ways into the living room.

"Lovino..Before you go-" She begins, Lovino looks up from grabbing the jacket he left on the couch. "I need help with something." She adds sitting down on the couch guiding him to sit next to her. He sits next to her confused since her face turned into a much more serious one then she had on all night. While with this serious face he realized this is also the time he could confess. "I..I'a need to tell you something then." He says. Finally he could get these feelings off his chest, they've been haunting him since the wedding- which was about three years ago. "But you first." He breathed out.

(YourName) nodded with a small smile, "I need help telling Feli I'm pregnant again." you state. You found out about a few weeks ago you were pregnant yet you couldn't tell Feli the same way you did before. Which was at the doctor's office since it was a surprise to both of you, "Gah- What!?" Lovino says a little loud. He claims down pushing his feelings for the woman aside shocked at the news. "Now what about you?" She questions, "Mine- I was just..going to ask when'a you two when going to have another baby! Congrats!" He says faking his excitement. "Oh..Thank you Lovino~" She smiles sweetly.

That night you two began on different ways on how to tell Feli that you were going to have another child, of course that whole time Lovino just wanted to die. Eventually it hit almost one in the morning and Lovino began walking home. 'I was so..so close!' The twin thinks to himself, he was so close to confessing and getting something big off his chest but (Your/Name) seemed so happy about being pregnant and getting him to help out. He couldn't just make it awkward, it would've made her unconformable. He was glad to be apart of the reveal but he still had this ever lasting guilt inside him for missing his chance of admitting his feelings.

Once Lovino got home he put his jacket up in the hallway closet, he took his shoes off, and changed. He then sat on the couch not feeling tired, turning on TV he watched whatever was on. He was so waddled up in his guilt he didn't realize he awoken his close friend Antonino that suck in, something the Spaniard started to do over the months. Toni walked down yawning chuckling when he saw Lovino, "Lovi!" He says loudly causing the Italian to jump and fall off the couch. With a few curse words Lovino stood up telling his friend off.

Toni realized how down his little buddy was and and sat on the couch making Lovino join him. "What's bothering you~?" Toni asks smiling not expecting to hear what was about to come out his best friend's mouth. "(Your/Name) is pregnant again.." Lovino says, "Oh that's great!" Toni said "But I still have feelings for'a her even after the wedding.." Lovino adds. "Oh that's bad.." Toni mumbled to himself. "How about you watch TV and ill fix a quick little snack and we talk about it!" Toni said standing up Lovino just nodded holding one of the couch pillows closer.

Toni disappeared in the kitchen to make a snack while Lovino found something more fitting for Toni. He was like a kid you had to choose child friendly shows, unless he was around Gilbert and Francis. That's when the dirty side of him comes out. After Toni returned Lovino and him talked it out until about four in the morning, that's when the Italian began to feel tired. Toni already began falling asleep on the couch so Loving took the dishes and washed them quickly before heading to bed himself.