Moshi Moshi // Nyo!Japan x Reader

Moshi Moshi is by Poppy

I suggest listening to it. I will link where I copied and understood the song at the end.

-

You finished getting ready for this date, the person wouldn't be here for another hour at the most, so you decided to 'annoy' your roommate Emily. You could never annoy the American which bothered you a lot, but she always managed to annoy you. You knocked on her door and walked in, she turned around and gave you that 'welcome hoe' smile. You chuckled and sat next to her desk on her bed, she seemed to be doing something on her computer "I have a friend, she lives in Japan. She's cool, if you stay a little longer you'll meet her!" Emily explained while spinning around in her chair.

Suddenly the Skype ringtone rung and Emily picked up quickly, "Yo! Sakura, this is (YourName) she's that roommate that just moved in!" Emily pretty much screamed into the mic causing the girl on the other side of the call jump, "O-Oh, Hajime Konnichiwa (YourName)" she greeted. You haven't heard Japanese in so long, "Nice to meet you too Sakura!"

...
..
.

I'm so ready to get gone
I'm feeling like a powerful girlSo come with me, let's goTogether we can take on the world

From that day on you and Sakura talked, mostly on the phone. You thanked Emily every morning once she was awake, most the time she was confused on why you were thanking her but through out the day when she saw who you were texting she understood. You were thanking her for introducing you to Sakura, Emily was honestly glad she did. You see Sakura isn't the type to make many friends, sure she had Daisy, Monika, and herself but she needed more then just them. So introducing you two made her happy.

'Cause we're so beyond living like we're typical girls
So take my hand and join me
Singing hey, hey, hey!
The world is ours

Not being able to actually to see each other in real life until summer when you are able to get a break from college you both keep contact on the phone or Skype. Most the time it's calling each other since Emily doesn't bust in, she loves skyping Sakura with you just because you two seem to Skype much more then they usually do. Emily having some what of common sense she sits to the side and joins the conversion now and then.

Moshi moshi
Hi, hello
Did you call to talk to me?
Hajime konnichiwa
I like you and you like me
It's time to say hello to a new day
And have a cup of tea with my very best friend
Whoa, oh, oh, oh

"Moshi Moshi, (YourName)" Sakura greeted, "Hello Sakura~" You greeted back. This was yet another day, with another long phone call. Emily sat on the counter seeing you run across the house on the phone with Sakura, she could hear your giggling. This made Emily once again happy, recently you went through a though breakup with your now ex-boyfriend (MaleName). Hearing you laugh and giggle is like a dream to her now, especially if it's with Sakura. You two are really close and it's only been about five months since you both started talking and relating on things.

Are you ready to get lost?
Let's climb up to the highest peaks
And climb higher above the clouds
You and I can do anything

"Are you sure about this, Emily?" Sakura question, currently the small persona of Japan was tired and needed rest. Emily nodded as quick as she could, currently Emily was out of town doing some business- well that's what she told you. Your guy's house was all the way in Washington DC, today Emily was in Pennsylvania with the one and only Sakura. "We will stay here for a day or two, you'll rest up do whatever. Then we'll go down to DC and you can finally meet (YourName)! Oh my god! I am totally getting this on video!" Emily spat out, this did indeed make Sakura happy but she didn't want to express it the way her dear friend Emily was.