Ex!RomanoxReaderxItaly // The Totally Normal Family! (EXTRAS) - Halloween

I know it's November 1st, but I never got to this last night since after we gave candy out my friends and I ran around the neighborhood while I was stuck in a wagon-

I was china
My friend Jaelyn was a glow-in-the-dark stick man
and my friend Tyler was a scary clown, after scaring kids he would remind them to get good grades and don't do drugs.

~
The Totally Normal Family!
Halloween Special!

-

Normally Lovino was drunk and happy on the 31st of October, but not this year. This year he was stuck taking his little niece out trick-or-treating, he wasn't complaining. He really wasn't, he found the little girl the cutest when she dressed up. She was two-years-old and had the most sassiest attitude, something she must've picked up after her mother.

Her mother.

Lovino still hasn't gotten over the woman, it's been two years since the wedding. Each year Lovino took Alegra for the night, he knew why. He only knew because (YourName) called drunk and crying once, normally she was like this when Feli was out on business trips and Alegra was asleep, so Lovino listened to his ex-lover rant on. The whole rant you could hear her slur on her words and her cry, the rant topic? How she couldn't get pregnant again.

Lovino felt bad, he knew how hard the two were trying. But they can only do so much, they have to take care of Alegra too. Lovino remembered when he just walked into the house without knocking and found beautiful (HairColor) haired woman dancing with the short Auburn haired baby talking about how there will always be that chance that she'll be the only child.

Lovino was taken out of his thoughts when he felt his hand shake, he looked down and found Alegra in her little fairy costume with make up on her face done beautifully by her mother. The makeup was pretty much just face paint; pastel blue, pink, and purple with white dots on her face to match her fairy-like costume.

Lovino never understood why Alegra had a liking for fairies, but each year he had gone with her wishes and got her a small fairy related item.

When Alegra dragged Lovino out the house, he knew this night was just going to be a crazy adventure. There had to be a reason (YourName) called up and asked if he could take Alegra, which means she did something last year that the young woman couldn't handle.

Jesus, sometimes Lovino can see Feli's small habits in this child. Again it's something that haunts him; Alegra still stares at him but after five minutes she speaks up, so far the most awkwardest thing she has said was 'Uncie, when are you'a going to get over mama?'. If the child can notice, can't her parents?!

Through out the night Alegra tried to climb trees, bust into somebody's house, and tried to ask for pasta and not candy. Again; Feli's habits is shared with this child, what else could you expect? This is his child, Lovino is hoping the next child takes after their mamma; sharing their personality with her, the same way Alegra shares her personally with her papa.

Lovino soon enough found himself carrying the two year old back to her house. It was around seven so Trick-or-Treating would end in an hour, he didn't see the point of waking the child, he carried the bag full of candy inside and set it on the counter of the kitchen.

He looked around the house, only to find his brother and his wife asleep in the living room. Lovino may have been burning with jealousy but they were in an adorable pose. Feli's tie was undone, he had a protective arm over his lover as she slept peacefully on him, they slept with the TV running halloween classics and no blanket. Like Lovino has pointed out before, Feli was growing up. He became more protective over Alegra and (YourName) then he was before.

Lovino sighed, he tucked the young child in her bed and then went into her parent's room. In their room he grabbed two blankets, then returned to the living room and kind of tucked you two in as best as he could before he left.

He of course took some candy- but we don't have to tell Alegra, do we?