Finland x Dead!Reader // This is Gospel

Gotta love that piano

another note;

I got this idea when I was looking for songs for my hetalia headcanons on Wattpad, so I was looking through panic! at the disco's songs because we all know that Finland is low-key into them- so I came across the Piano version- which I haven't herd in forever. I was looking at the meaning because I wanted to use it, but from what I collected it's about either

1) Getting over someone who was close to you, who committed suicide
or
2) The soul of the freind/family/lover who committed suicide, their soul is trapped.

for my sake of thinking and writing I'm doing #1.

Also it doesn't go with the song, the base of the idea came from the song's meaning. I tried to match it up as best as I could but soon realized I couldn't so-

Please enjoy.

-

Tino choked on his own sobs, how could you do this? He swore up and down you had a happy Homelife and you were doing just fine. So why did you do that!? How could you just think that it was okay, and nobody would notice?! Well Tino did, so did his friends, and your family sure as hell did! You had everyone worried when you wouldn't pick your phone up for a week straight, after a while your family got tired and sent police officers over to your one bedroom apartment, only to find your hanging body with a note dropped on the floor.

Of course the police officer who found you had to be close too your father, so when he saw it he felt exactly what a family thinks when they see their child in pain or even worse; dead. The officer quickly got everyone in and they took your body out and he picked up the note and read it carefully not to miss one detail.

Dear family, friends, and partner...

If you are reading this, then clearly no body found me in time to stop me. Good, this is what I wanted. I am sorry I have chose this path out of all the paths I was given, I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Not many knew but I was fired from my job that I have had since I was in high school once I was fired everything slowly failed to turn up for me, Tino became busy and I would've felt bad for bothering him, along with my parents who are not rich but nor poor. I am so sorry you have to read this I never hoped of this, I am a monster, a true monster. I kept secrets from the ones around me that could've helped, I kept my suffering in my body only for it be expressed like this, a noose around my neck and my dead body. I am again truly sorry. Please get over my death soon, I am nothing but another human who took their life out of desperation for this feeling to leave,

~(YourName) (MiddleName) (LastName)

Boy did that screw with everyone's head, there was mixed reasons on why (YourName) took her life. Since the news hit Tino, he has refused to leave the house she shared between his friends, he eats, drinks water, but doesn't not want to leave the house. He couldn't, he didn't feel like it, drained from all emotion, drained from crying his eyes out.

His eyes.

They were sore, red, and puffy. It was clear he has been crying a lot. Why was he crying? Why couldn't he listen to (YourName)'s request and get over her death? Oh, that's why; they were suppose to get married in a month. Jesus Christ! Why!? Why him!? Why did he have to deal with this? Why did (YourName) do this?

Matthias actually grew worried about his Finnish friend, that caught everyone's attention. Matthias the loud Dane in the house calmed down due to worry, that's when Berwald finally stepped in. In honesty Berwald was going to stay out of it because he didn't think it was right to interfere with his best friend's mourning. Tino was kind of glad he stepped in though, he had someone's shoulder to lean on.

Is this how (YourName) would've felt if he visited her before she did what she did?

That thought got Tino crying more then he was before, he could've stopped it!

He could've stopped it!

"No you wouldn't have.." Berwald said, Either Tino said it out loud or Berwald could read minds. "But- But-"

"No 'but's, this happened for a reason. Maybe she truly felt like you could be better without her. You need to think positively. Lucas, Emil, Matthias, and I are taking you out with force or without force so change and come down." Berwald said with a straight face, Tino just nodded and let him leave and he began to get dressed. He wore her favorite outfit, a outfit he wore when he first met her while waiting for an interview at a job, the outfit he wore on their first date, the outfit he wore when he proposed, and now the outfit he shall wear at his lover's funeral. How could the word 'fun' be in 'funeral'? There is nothing fun about them!

Tino came down the steps only to be pushed out of the door by his four friends. For once after finding out you killed yourself, he enjoyed his time. He of course had a few drinks- just two- not enough to get drunk, after that they all walked around talking. Finally getting a few things off his chest, all the sudden he stopped talking and stopped walking.

He saw something.

no...he saw someone!

The girl was wearing exactly (YourName) wore on their first date, the girl had (Haircolor) that seemed faded and see through exactly like how the rest of her body seemed. He finally took a better look and saw it WAS (YourName)! She quickly turned her head, causing her beautiful (HairLength) (HairColor) hair to sway and bounce along. (YourName)'s eyes were faded and see through, yet still the (EyeColor) eyes he fell in love with though. She smiled before waving and walking off and faded away.

Something in Tino seemed have lifted. The heavy feeling in his chest seemed to disappear, was that (YourName) giving him her last 'goodbye' before she left to another world? time? place? body? He couldn't tell, but he was shaken out of his thoughts when Lucas pulled him along. "You were taking too long..so I came to get you before Matthias did.." he explained walking with Tino to the group. Once they joined the rest of the night felt as if it should've

a bunch of friends hanging out.

'thank you (YourName)..' Tino thought that same night before he went to sleep.

"you're welcome"

okay what and who the fuck was that.

-