Would you be So Kind? // 2pEngland x Reader

hey-yo, so a bunch of you requested something!

Great!

But most of you didn't follow the form so there are like two or three of the request I'm able to do. I can't pull stuff right out my ass sometimes and I need a scenario or AU, both would help, so thank you to those who requested :)

-

You were only four years old when you stumbled upon the strawberry blond haired boy. He had pricing beautiful baby blue eyes. After glancing at him you choose to befriend him, you never meant to become apart of his little family. 'Family' being his other three friends, you all grew up with each other since that day in Pre-Kindergarten. It worried your parents that you were hanging around a bunch of boys, but soon came to realize all you two did in your free time was play tag, watch the other kids play, and pick flowers.

By the time in middle school Oliver Kirkland- the boy with the beautiful baby blue eyes- learned how to bake the most sweetest sweets, it wasn't until eighth grade graduation when you realized you fell in love with the same pricing baby blue eyes you had found in Pre-K.

Through out High School, you kept your mouth shut about the feelings swelling up inside you causing your lungs to ache almost overtime you got a glance of the male. Matt, one of the boys from your group, was the only person who found out and would tease you in private about it. By the time everyone graduated from High School they were sent off to different colleges, you all kept in contact though. All four of the boys were basically you childhood, and it's kind of hard to get rid of that.

After a long eight to nine years of college everyone was out. Once Oliver was out of college he began to invest for a Bakery, by the time he was twenty-eight he opened his own little business in the middle of your small hometown. Business was booming, people loved the sweets Oliver would make. His bakery also soon turned out to be the place were you, Francois, Matt, and Allen all met on Saturday afternoons just annoy your friend.

Your feelings? Still strong.

-

I have a question 
It might seem strange
How are you lungs?

Are they in pain?It was one of those days where you were off durning a weekday. Having no other plans you went and hung out at Oliver's bakery, business was slow that day too so Oliver was quiet happy to see your face pop in. You smiled fiddling with your warm drink in front of you taking random glances up at Oliver, you couldn't believe you were feeling this way towards you childhood friend. It's too cheesy!

You wondered if Oliver had that same aching pain in his chest when he saw you, does he take random glances of you too when you're distracted? Does he wonder if you return the same romantic feelings?

'Cause mine are aching
Think I know why
I kinda like it though
You wanna try?

Eventually you pushed your thoughts away, you highly doubt he does. He has so much more to focus on. He's already said his first priority is half Bakery, half Friends. Oliver flashed once of his smiles causing your lungs to swell with butterflies. You felt them flutter around, bumping into each other causing her lungs to ache with this silly crush. 'I wonder if Ollie feels the same?' (YourName) thought to herself. She quickly shook her head and chuckled putting the thought aside.