Japan x Child!Reader // "Great ____" ((HAPPY ENDING))

So for this I know I edited- also the first two parts are copied and pasted?? So- expect they're both edited so like two words were changed hA

-

Japan held the small Country close to his chest, he didn't want to let go he truly didn't. He knew what his older brother- Yáo Wàng- the persona of China told him he couldn't. Japan was was weak country at the moment but only a few days earlier he found a small country near his house exploring his backyard. The small country had (HairColor) hair, and lovely (EyeColor) eyes. It amazed him at how beautiful a young country could be, and how innocent she could be to roam into someone backyards.

Before someone else in his house could take her and push her out, he went up to her and introduced himself as Kiku then explained that he also was a country. The little girl replied with a cheerful soft voice and introduced herself as (Country). Japan's heart melted and took her inside and fed her, he got to know the young country. Finding out when she was born, where she came from, and how far she roamed and for how long she roamed. Finding out she was struggling with food and all that he knew he had to help her.

That was until China busted in, explaining how his weak country couldn't take her in at the moment. China said he could take her in, but Japan wanted to do this on his own, he wanted to take care a country himself just like how China took care of each and everyone of his siblings. China only left saying that his arms are open whenever and all he had to do was give him a call once he picked to give the country up to him. But Japan knew he would never do that.

He checked the bedroom he let you sleep in, finding you under the covers with a soft smiling face and. He loved that sight too, he knew you deserved a happy life on this cruel world of countries fighting. He knew he had to take care of you and fend for you no matter what state his nation was in, he had to protect you. You where kind of like his child now.

And since that day you kind of where. Once you where old enough and tall enough- about the hight of a young nation would look which is child size- he took you to Axis Powers training. Germany didn't make you train since you where young and most likely wouldn't go to war anytime soon with Japan taking care of you. But you and Italy got along well, you two talked until Germany yelled at the Italian to get going and start his 25 laps around the field. You sometimes would sit with Japan and pet Italy's cat Pochi (Or poochi).

One day when Japan stopped taking you to training the two other countries got worried, poor Japan was clearly giving his last resources out but they never understood why. It was because you needed it, you where a small country that kept falling for scams from America and France. It had Japan worried to the point where he stuck you in the house and told everyone that takes care of the house not to let you out until he returns home.

Over time Germany and Italy finally decide to come together and give some of their items to the Japanese man. Normally Kiku would decline saying it's too much to give to such a country, but he needed it this time. he needed it, you where a growing country and growing fast so that meant you could declare your independence any time now. You where such a young country and you where influenced by the world around you.

You weren't friends with the micro-nations just because the fact you couldn't go out much. They probably would have told you to calm down and hang out with them and join their little squad. It would've been cute but then one day you just got sick.

Sick and sick, and even more sick. Kiku remembered one morning where you were crying on the floor of your bathroom crying out for him to help you. He didn't know what was wrong and truly couldn't help you no matter what he did. He gave you all the medicine he could give you, until- again- one day it stopped.