French. // Hetalia x Reader (Requested)

Requested; SeriouslyGay

'Countries x Country! reader, please. The reader is a small island nation that no one really knows about, only has a population of about 50, all of the other countries want to claim her, she fights them off, chaos ensues.'

Sorry if it doesn't live up to how you want it, I have been trying to finish 'The Bakery' and I plan on starting a dbh x hetalia cross over with a reader playing a part in the book. 

-

[YourName] held a baby on her hip walking in the ankle deep water with a few other children. It was one of the small ponds she has on her island, it was her job on Sundays to take care of the children of the island. Not many people live on her island, about fifty to fifty-five people, and [YourName] liked it that way. Wouldn't change it for the world unless she was forced to, and she means it.

It started off when only there were ten humans on her island, she looked like a young child but had the brain big enough to make sure the island ran fine. A man who seemed to be hitting their early thirties stumbled onto the island, [YourName] hurried her people into a safe area and met this man. He claimed he was the persona of 'England'. Great.

He wanted to know if she'll join him, become his little sister and follow in his footsteps. You rejected him, not because his eyebrows were too thick or because he dressed weird and smelled funny- it was because you didn't want your people to be ruled under two people. A child was enough, so the man left. This happened multiple times with other persona's like; France, Spain, Romania, Netherlands, even that England dude came back.

Netherlands just nodded and handed you a follower after you rejected him. It reminded you that there are personas out there grouped together, some are clingy and some aren't. Netherlands isn't.

Anyways; hearing the splash of the water ahead you moved the children behind you gently handing the baby to one of the older kids. There you stood up seeing once more; England. You scoffs and crossed your arms. "What do you want now, England?" You asked addressing him by his country name. 

"If you refuse to go under someone's rule we will start war." He said sternly "We all have agreed to side with me with one condition; whoever makes you wave the white flag is who you will take you under rule" the English man said sternly. You nearly choked, "What!? That is completely unfair! I have no say in this! This is ridiculous I ca-" you were cut off.

"No butts, most the world up to your word. Be prepared." He says turning on his heel nearly slipping in the water walking away. "I don't have anything! I am an actual small country making it on their own! You guys are- gOD!" You yelled turning around to the children, all had a scared expression. 

[YourName]'s face softened. "We need to get home" You said, the older kids nodded and helped you get the young ones home more faster then usual. Once home you called everyone to the center of the village you all had set up and you explained everything. Most people agreed to fighting back while there was the small percent that wanted to go ahead and surrender. 

You knew you wouldn't win the war, but you knew you had to put up a fight. Over the next few months you spent days and days training everyone including the few people you collected from other countries. It was rough; training people, collecting everything you would need for war, and more. 

Finally it happened. War. It was horrible, leading your people into a death trap. You've never seen so many people panic and cry at once. Some people stayed back to protect the kids. This war lasted for years, you gained and lost people in the years. Finally it came to this own battle, the one battle that broke you official. 

There you stood in front of France, he finally caught you in a bad time. You people were weak, you were loosing people, low on supplies; with that meant you were weak. You didn't feel good but you were fight mode. France attempted to shoot but with your luck you ducked. There you climbed under him quickly and stood up. 

You aimed your gun at the French, he quickly spun around. There both of you stood, despite seeing doubles you shot. Unfortunately you never shot France instead you shot right next to him before passing out; you lost. You had to accept defeat and you were under rule of the French.