Bubble Gum // Hungary x Reader

-

Here you sat holding your knees close to your chest glancing over at the photos you've collected with your now ex lover. Seven years of 'love' you tried to remind yourself, then it crept into your mind that it was all stupid and worthless. You dropped everything for her and in an instant she just ended it, as if the relationship never meant anything to her.

Sorry I didn't kiss you it was obvious I wanted to.

You and Elizabeta sat together, your legs dangling from the bridge. Elizabeta looked off at the ocean water as people passed by behind you two, the (HairColor) haired girl glanced over at Hungarian girl's form. In your eyes she was perfect, everything you asked for, but there was just a slight problem; you didn't know Elizabeta's sexuality. You were pretty sure she was Bisexual but you could never assume. Right now would've been a perfect time to share a kiss with her. The light summer breeze, the ocean below your feet, the sunset in front of you two splattered with pretty colors ranging from red, orange, pink, and purple.

Bubble Gum down my throat and it's a curse, but my luck couldn't get any worse.

Before you could lean in to even lay a kiss on Elizabeta's cheek, you hesitated. A lump was stuck in your throat scared of her walking off, she then turned to you and chuckled. Her bright yet some-how dull green eyes stared at you, "Wanna go out?" She bluntly asked. You choked slightly and began to cry tears of joy with a nod causing her to laugh and hug onto you.

'Cause I swallowed the Bubble Gum, and these seven years will be pretty dumb.

You picked up a photo your friend, Gilbert, took at one of the school dances. It was a school dance and the first dance you went with Elizabeta as a couple. Both of you were fresh out of Middle School and you could tell. The dresses, the body contact, your friends in the background acting immature. You chuckled slightly wiping your tears away from your cheeks remember the night

Pink flowers grow from my skin, Pepto Bismol veins and I grin.

You glanced up at your girlfriend of a few months blushing, quiet music in the background since both of you wondered off from the crowed you called 'friends'. Elizabeta was always two inches taller then you, and she loved to tase you about it too which you never mind and laughed about it. You didn't expect it but Elizabeta leaned down and kissed you right on your lips, causing you to blush even more then you were prior. You smiled at her and held her hand keeping quiet conversion for the rest of the night.

You look so nice in your shirt, it's sad because it just hurts.

Skipping a few months, you still had yet to recover from the breakup. She choose to meet up with a friend, Kiku, at a coffee shop near by her new apartment. Walking into the coffee shop you ordered your drink and sat down, looking around expecting to see Kiku walking in she saw someone completely different. Her. It was Elizabeta, you couldn't help but tear up a little. With one glance you fell in love with the girl all over again. From the look on Elizabeta's face she didn't notice you, she didn't seem phased by the breakup or already got over it.

I'd do anything for you, But would you of that for me, too?

Before Kiku arrived you felt the need to leave the small coffee shop. You glanced at your phone then texted your friend claiming something popped up that you needed to tend to. After you finally got your coffee you payed and headed for the exit. While leaving you accidentally bumped into someone you apologized and went on with leaving that was until you heard her voice once again.

'Cause I swallowed the bubble gum, and these seven years will be pretty dumb.

"(YourName)! Please let me talk to you.." Elizabeta said catching up to you. You looked up holding your coffee close to you, you haven't spoken to her in months and you refused to look at any of her social media posts or text messages. You didn't even listen to her voice messages she left you, you just deleted them as soon as you got them. Elizabeta went on to explain how she regrets ending it with you and how she thought she could live without you but in reality she couldn't.

Pink flowers grow from my skin, Pepto Bismol veins and I grin.

"Please, let's try this relationship again.." Elizabeta begged, you gave in blushing and smiling like you did at the dance. Knowing this could harm you much more but you were desperate for her love back, You should've listen to that voice inside your head that warned you. Just another seven years later you were left alone in your apartment crying on Kiku's shoulder.

She left you yet again.