🎩 Dancing with The Mayor🎩

There was a celebration happening tonight in Town Square, everyone knew about it. Everyone was going, including the mayor himself. It was said to be a very extravagant party. So I thought to myself I ought to put on something over pretty. But everyone knows I'm not one to really dress up. So my outfit is what I where to almost every extravagant occasion. A short black slimming dress, with its sides and chest cut out, black pumps, and an expensive handbag.

I looked good nevertheless. I had a really curvy body with massive sex appeal. So it really doesn't matter how I dressed. I decided to put my hair up in a nice nun, I left a few strands of hair dangling in front of my face. I applied light makeup, such as mascara, eyeliner, red lipgloss, and that's pretty much it. I was finally ready to start leaving.

I snatched my handbag off of the sofa before leaving with my best friend, (bff/n). She gave soft smile before pushing herself to her feet and following me out of the house.

We hopped into our car and started on the road. We finally pulled up to where the party is held, a gigantic mansion that looked very magnificent and expensive. There we're marble floors and pillars everywhere. (Bff/n) and I exchanged astonished glances as we made our way up the polished staircase leading to huge glass double doors. A tall butler with a blank face and pretty blue eyes glanced at me before stepping aside and opening the doors for me and my bestie.

"It's so beautiful in here, (y/n)!! " she shouted to me excitedly.
"Yeah, I know! " I cheered along with her. We giddily trotted down the hallways under rows of gold and glass chandeliers. We could see a group of people huddled down the halls, we quickly started making our way down to them. As we moved closer, we found out that they we're actually huddled around The Mayor. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. (Bff/n) giggled as she jabbed my side with her elbow. I glared at her, she knows I have an undescribable crush on the mayor.

His name is Damien and he is very handsome, has a charming personality, very calm and always in high spirits. He was literally like a prince from a Disney fairytale. His beautiful hazelnut eyes stared through your soul. His pink plump lips wore a soft smile that melts your heart instantly. He had a sexy strong jawline that was enveloped by his well groomed stubble and a light mustache over his top lip with a cute small patch of hair under his bottom lip. His curly black hair shaved on the sides, the middle slicked back to give him a very regal and classy look. He was just perfect!

I peered at him through the crowd in lust and wonder. My beat friend caught me staring and nudged me.
"Come on now, (y/n), you gonna enjoy the party or just sit and drool at the Mayor!? " she pouted. I shook myself out of my fantasies and agreed to enjoy the party.

We decided to make our way over to the butler, who was serving glasses of champagne, and help ourselves to a glass as well. On our way over to get drinks, we we're stopped by a handsome man, who had grabbed (bff/n) by the arm. I glared at him before he started explaining.

"Listen, madam, I couldn't help but stare you up and down, admiring your lovely smile and body as you walked in. May I speak with you, please? " he smirked as he presented himself in a very noble and pompous fashion.

(Bff/n) glanced at me with a sparkle in her eye, she's definitely interested in him and wants some alone time.
"U-um... I'll just.. Go get our-um drinks then. " I spoke quickly before leaving her side, so she could converse with the good looking man.

I finally ended up standing with the butler, grabbing two glasses off the tray. I glanced over to where my best friend was and she seemed to still be busy with her new partner, so I decided to stall time by talking with the butler.
"So what's your name?" I timidly asked, surprised he could actually hear me.
"T-Tyler. " he turned to me with a smile, lightly setting down his tray.
"Wow! This is the first time I've seen you smi-"
"Excuse me, I need two more glasses! " a rude lady with a tub of glitter for a dress, ran over to us. She gave me a funny look before focusing on Tyler. I inched away from the two as she began yell at him about bad customer service. I began to slowly walk back to my best friend and her sudden date, hearing the chitter chatter of people gathered around, when suddenly all talk went silent. I was confused as to why the room got so quiet so I glanced up to observe and was shocked at what my eyes landed on.

"Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. Are you enjoying yourself? "
It was the Mayor himself! Standing right in front of me. Asking me that question! I felt so honored and also so bashful. I felt like a highschool girl who's crush asked her to prom.

"I-I am. You? " I replied, stuttering.
"I'm swell. You are so beautiful by the way." He smiled a smile so soft and beautiful. My heart melted for him, just as I expected.

My breath lightly hitched when he leaned down and placed a soft wet kiss on my hand.
"Th-thank you. " I said, blushing at the compliment he gave me.
"No problem, m'lady." He spoke in a deep buttery voice, causing me to shiver in delight.

Classical music came on and everyone gathered around and began to grasp onto their partners. I averted my eyes from the mayor's beautiful hazelnut ones to the floor. I don't have anyone to dance with, my friend was busy with her new boo, and everyone was trying to get a dance with the mayor, so I began to turn around and perhaps have another drink. Before I could turn, I felt a soft yet strong hand grip my wrist. I spun back around to face the mayor.

"Please, dance with me, darling. " he smirked the sexiest smirk I've ever seen. I returned the smirk before placing my palm in his. He yanked me to his chest, my left hand in his, my right hand on his shoulder, his left hand on my lower back. We started off by rocking left to right in sync with one another until we we're suddenly waltzing all over the floor with one another, him occasionally spinning me around and pulling me closer. Once the music got really sensual, he pulled even closer, my back facing him as we softly grinded one another, but not too much to the point people would notice.

My body began to get very hot and bothered. His big veiny hands on my waist we're really triggering me. His subtle hot breath on the back of my neck told me he couldn't take it anymore either.
"You know... " he breathed on my neck.
"I had my eye on you as soon as you walked through the doors."he whispered deeply before softly running his nose up my neck and in my hair, smelling my scent. He growled, lust evident in his voice.

"M-mayor, I-" I started until he cut me off by spinning back around to face him.
"May I show something very beautiful?" He asked, his voice filled with enthusiasm.
"S-sure. " I chirped, forgetting what I had to say.

He quickly took me by the hand and lead the way.

Part 2 coming soon...
Please vote⭐ if you liked it.