💁Maid💁

I work as a maid here in the Markiplier Manor. It was really a thrill of excitement,  considering the boys here thirst over me since I'm young and wear the sexiest maid outfits I could find. I started working here about five months ago, it wasn't long before they began to make moves on me.

I was finished sweeping the top floor and decided to get the first floor over with. I tugged on my short maid's dress and dusted of my adorable apron before making my way to the spiral staircase. I trotted down  stairs to see Damien, the mayor who visits Mr. Mark's Manor almost always, looking through some magazines that I put out every morning on the marble coffee table.

"Good day, Mayor. " I greeted him and he spun around,  greeting me with a small smile.
"How are you,  madam?" He spoke in deep gentle voice before kneeling to kiss my hand. I blushed at such abnormal acts. Higher authorities don't usually kiss maid's hand or even kneel in front of them, we are considered lower class. Damien saw my gaped mouth and chuckled.
"Oh please, you're gorgeous, you deserve the most respect, m'lady." He assured and I gave him a shy smile, my face hot. He then leaned in closer to me, his lips brushing against my ear, "I hope that isn't the only place where I get to kiss you." He whispered and pleasurable shivers immediately shot up my spine as my breath hitched and eyes widened.

"Meet me in the master bedroom on the third floor, madam." He smirked at me before leaving my side. I watched him leave my sight as he walked through double doors. I cleared my throat before walking again, so shocked that a whole mayor wanted to pleasure me.

"Is everything alright,  sweetheart?" Mark asked as he walked downstairs in his satin red robe. I smiled when I saw him. He was such a delightful,  lighthearted man. He cared so much about his people and always made sure I was comfortable with working and living here.
"I'm fine, sir. Would you like me to straighten your bed, or perhaps make you breakfast??" I quickly tried and meet any needs he may have.

"No, darling, that is already done, but thank you. Matter of fact, you always are on task so how about you have a nice day off today." He demanded. My eyes widened and jaw dropped.
I must be very lucky today!!
"But sir-I-"
"No buts. I mean what I said. Take a break, do not work or anything and if I see you do at all... You will be punished." He said the last part an octave lower, sending heat straight to my core.

"Y-yes, sir. " I said before bowing my head to him and leaving his side.

I went to my room to start changing into something more comfortable since I apparently wouldn't need my maid outfit today. I pulled on some comfy gray sweatpants and cute pink tank top that said Wetter is Better on the front in fancy cursive letters. I put my hair up in a messy bun before leaving to go down to the kitchen and fix some oatmeal and toast. When doing so, I felt two strong arms embrace me around the waist. I giggled,  instantly knowing who it was regarding the scruffy feeling of his mustache on my neck.

I giggled as I pushed William's hands off of my waist.
"Will~?" I grunted playfully as I turned around in his grip.
"Well my-my, I'll be damned... I've never seen you in this sort of attire before." He chirped before adjusting his glasses.
"I've got to say, you're sweet delicious candy to the eyes~" he slurred as he plucked his suspenders and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes before turning back around and beginning to eat my oatmeal spoonful after spoonful. I liked Will and thought he was very handsome, but I was never actually attracted to him like I was to The Mayor. I was even more sexually attracted to Mark than I was to Will. But Will always got first dibs on me because he knew how to talk me out of my panties, so did Mark, but The Mayor may win this time. He really makes me quiver all over.

"Thanks, William, now if you would excuse me... I'm trying to enjoy my favorite meal of the day. " I giggled before taking my oatmeal and toast then swaying my hips as I walked to my room.