College Days🎓

"Damien! " I yelled across the field to my best friend.
"Damieeenn!! " I jumped and waved my hands in the air in hopes to catch his attention.
He spun around looking for who wanted him and his gaze softened once his eyes landed on mines.

I gave him a bright smile as I ran towards him happily. He stood with out stretched arms so he could catch me once I was close enough to leap into his arms. I leaped into his open embrace and he immediately hugged me tightly, swinging me around. I laughed as he carried me.
"I missed you!! " I cheered.
"How!? I was just in your lunch block a few hours ago. " he chuckled, his voice deep and crisp.

"I can't help it. You're literally the only best friend who gets me. " I muttered.
He gave me funny look and shook his head.
"Yeah right, the people love you here." He chuckled and I scowled.
"Me!? They adore you and admire you Damien. You are always the talk of the school! You always find out ways to help people and you're so nice to everyone. No wonder why they love you. You are leadership material!! " I praised and his cheeks tinted red.

"Aw stop it, you-! " he dragged off playfully. I hit his arm and laughed.
I ran around to sit in the passenger seat of his car and he closed the door for me before walking back to his side. What a gentleman.

The ride to our student housing was a bit quiet. He turned on some smooth jazz to fill the silence.
"So-"he began, "there's supposed to be a party at Mark's tonight. Are you thinking about going? "He asked and I suddenly remembered. I was invited.

"Oh yeahh~ are you? " I asked and he nodded.
"It's going to be wild, his parties are always over the top. " he laughed.

"Yeah, but don't get so drunk that you pass out like the last party we went to!  You always get so carried away. " I grunted.
"Okay, sorry, mom!!  I just get really turned when I'm at hype parties." He giggled and I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever. " I laughed.

🍾🍾🍾

Mark's house was huge, he had very rich parents and his own internet business that was very successful. Lights and music blasted from the house. You could hear it all the way down the block. Hope he doesn't get in trouble, this is a wealthy neighborhood.

Damien knocked on the door and a happy yet drunk Mark answered the door.
"Hi, you awe--some-- peo -hic- ple!! " he slurred as he took another swig of his beer.
"Come on in!  Come on -hic- in!  You gonna loove ittt! " he stated as he pulled us inside. There were already so many people there. The loft was packed to the rim. I nervously looked around, whereas, Damien looked as if he was right at home.

He snatched a beer from the table, instantly popping open the cap and downing half the bottle.
"Mmh~ comeon, let's get hyped! " he yelled to me over the loud music.
"Someone's gotta be sober to drive us home, Damien! " I yelled back. He nodded and held the bottle out to me.
I scowled, "D-did you not hear me!? " I stuttered and he nodded again before bringing me close. His breath fanned my neck and his soft lips ghosted over my ear. I shivered.
"I always get drunk at parties. It's your turn, cutie. " he explained then pushed the bottle to me again. I hesitated before taking the bottle with a shakey hand. I started to take a swig and Damien thought it would be funny to tip up the bottom of the bottle so that a huge amount of alcohol went into my mouth.

I almost choked as the sour hard beverage slid down my throat. I coughed trying to keep the drink in my mouth. I finally slowly swallowed it all with an attitude.
"What the fuck!?  Don't do that, Damien!! " I growled as I pushed him.
He buckled over in laughter as I glared at him.

"Oops! " he scoffed while raising his shoulders. He then grabbed my hand.
"Come on. Let's go dance." He laughed and I ran along with him.

We danced happily, my butt in his crotch as we grinded to seductive music. I never really found myself doing this with Damien. When we went to parties together, it consisted of me shoving my mouth with food while he got drunk and danced on ladies. This time was different, I was dancing on him and a bit tipsy.

I shivered inwardly when I felt his hand land on my waist. He kept me in place with his grip as he grinded his pelvis against mine, nearly dryhumping me. All of sudden, he spun me around. My arms wrapped his neck as he gripped my waist harder.
"You're a really good grinder, wow. " he chuckled and I giggled softly.

"Bully!! ~ you two besties are finally trying to get it on!!" Damien's friend William joked. He had a small mustache that perfectly framed his plump lips. I always had a small crush on Damien, but I wasn't sure if he felt the same, so I always pushed it away.
"Here guys, go get spicy!! " Will slurred as he handed us both whiskey.
"Want to see who drink it fastest? " Damien challenged and I scowled.
"Damien!  I will die puking up my guts. You know I'm lightweight! " I growled and he laughed.
"Poor baby. " he scoffed and popped off the cap before downing about three shots. His face shriveled up as he tried to muster the hardness of the drink.
"Mmh~ strong! " he strained as he shook his head.
I laughed as I watched him.
"Lemme try. " I giggled and took a small swig of the whiskey.
The burn settled down my throat and crept into my belly.
"Wow. This is definitely Irish whiskey." I coughed and he agreed.

After plenty more swigs, we were both way more than tipsy. Damien was drunk, and I was on cloud nine, more drunk than I could handle. I could see what I was doing, but it felt as if I couldn't control myself. My inner self was coming out and getting very impulsive. The alcohol has a way of bringing out the me that I didn't want others to see, especially Damien.

"Damien! -hic- I want you to carry me againnnn~~" I slurred, my words escaping my mouth faster than I could think. I draped myself around Damien, throwing myself upon him even though he was too drunk to even make sense of anything. Yet he was still sober enough to see that I was losing it.
"Come on. Let's -hic- go somewhere private, (y/n). " he slurred before picking me up and draping one of my arms over his shoulder. We limped and stumbled down the hall together as we laughed and burped.

Part 2 coming soon...
Please vote⭐ if you liked it!!