Stuck here😵

Sequal to Demons, Jim! 1-4 If you haven't read them, please go do so.

Ka-Pow!

A shock crawled through my system, every single nerve tingles with shock and pain. The triggered was pulled and I felt a distinct sharp pain in my temple before my body instantly went limp. My vision was engulfed with blackness and my blood ran cold as I laid there, struggling to grasp onto life, but I failed, I felt my limbs go numb as something inside me separated.

❇❇❇

I jerked awake, so afraid and unexpecting. Is this the afterlife?! Where am I!?

"Hello, doll!" The man with the pink mustache greeted me. He sat beside me on the bed with a smirk.
My head was still hurting and throbbing, everything looked blurry and different. I was still in the manor, but it looked slightly darker and there were oracles floating all around and the atmosphere was very still, as if I was moving through time.

"What happened!? And why does my head feel heavy!? "I grunted and he patted my back, his hand however felt tingly and weird.
"Oh. You're in your spirit body. It takes some getting used to, though. " he chirped with a smile.

I felt a bit of rage and plenty confusion.
"You mean I'm dead!? " I snarled and he just chuckled.
"Oh, sweetie, calm your bones! Yes you are dead, but I thought maybe you would know that-"
"Know THAT!? WHAT THE F-"
"I meant because you saw and felt me shoot you through the head, so-"
"And you killed me!?" I panicked.
"Oh no! My family is gonna freak! My friends are gonna go ballistic!! " I panicked as I stuttered and stammered.

"Calm down, sweetums, it's too late for panicking. Just accept the fact that you're dead now and you're stuck in here. " he chirped way to happily and I growled furiously.
"How could you be so happy about this, you murderer!!? "I screamed, tears brimming my eyes as I tried to fight him. He grabbed my wrists and restrained me, pushing me down onto the bed. He was stronger than I thought.

"Calm down, dear! You can still communicate with us, you aren't dead dead! " he yelled and I tried to focus on him and get myself under control. I finally calmed down and pushed his hands off of me. He gave me a distressed look and sighed.

"I-I'm sorry. "
"Pfft. Sorry- really-"I dragged with sarcasm, frustrated and grieved.
"I should've asked if you wanted to be killed first. " he said and I scowled at him.
"Wh-what!? " I stuttered.
He shouldn't be killing people period!

"What!? Are you insane!!?? "I screamed and he backed up.
"You don't kill people and think it's alright, you psychopath!? "
"Okay, shut up, please! " he snapped and fear shot up my spine. I shook as I scooter over.

"Now. Now. Don't be scared, baby girl." He smirked a he tightly hugged me.
"I-I just - I can't I-I -" I stuttered, I felt as I was losing my mind.

"I'll give you some time alone. " he said softly before leaving my side. I just remained silent as he trotted over to the door. He halted his steps once he reached the threshold as if he was talking to someone.
I eavesdropped on the conversation.
"Yeah, she's just a bit shocked at the moment, so take it easy. And don't pursue her yet!! " he seethed and then I heard a familiar distorted voice afterwards.
"Okay, I get it, sheesh. " then the owner of the voice walked in. It was Dark.

"I can't believe this. " I cried, the tears that brimmed my eyes fell to my lap in shame, grief, and despair.

"Oh don't cry, you're gonna love it here. "He tried consoling me.
"Love it here!? First you raped me and then HE shot me in the HEAD!! How am I supposed to love it here!?" I snapped and he just put down his gaurd, giving me a soft expression.

"I know we came onto you roughly, but its been awhile since we encountered someone here. They closed off the manor at night and forbid all tools that conjures spirits. It's been lonely, just me and him. " he explained.
"So, you decided to kill me, so I could be trapped in here with you two!? " I snapped and he just rolled his eyes.
"Should've listened to the old man out in the yard. He knows better and you were to naive to listen. Actions have consequences you know? " he spoke as he stood and began to leave, "I learned that years ago. " he chuckled then vanished.

I sighed as fear and pain took over me, I curled in a ball and cried, missing my family and friends and the life I once had.

❇❇❇

I spent what felt about days in the room. I couldn't find the courage to move or talk to anyone. I didn't even know those men, not to mention, trust them. I mean they raped me and killed me, so I shouldn't, but they were so nice and tried to console me, why!? Who are they!? WHAT are they!?

The door flew open once again and I quickly glanced at who it was. It was Wilford.
"Hey. Uh- you've been in here for almost four days, get up and see the world as it is now, okay? " he said and tugged at my arm.

I yanked my arm away and shoved pass him.
"I can move by myself. " I bit at him and he scowled.

I walked into the hall of the familiar manor, having already took a tour of the place when I was alive. I saw Dark floating up the stairs, his hands full of snacks. He turned to me and his eyebrows raised in shock.
"Oh! You're up! Uh- I brought you something to eat, so um- here you go." He said, holding the snacks out to me.
"I can eat? " I said confused even though I felt starved.
"Yeah, death isn't the same in here as it is out there. You can do whatever you want in here, touch things, do things, eat, make yourself seen and unseen. So much. But outside of this house, you're nothing but a mere invisible ghost." He shrugged as I took some crackers from his grasp.

"Hm." I opened the crackers and began to stuff my face, I was so hungry.

I sat in the room for a few more hours, still surprised in disbelief that this is happening. I turned on the TV and saw my face all over the news. A woman in a suit was talking about my death.

"A young lady went in the manor at night, when visiting hours were unavailable and died in this place due to a bullet through the head. What a tragic story... " I shook my head as I went to switch off the TV, but before I could, I saw my mother and father on the screen, a pang of pity and guilt struck my nerve. I almost cried again when seeing the dread on her countenance.
"I -I can't believe this! She was just doing so well, in college and -and being a good girl - and and then- this!!! Who would do this!!?? To my daughterrrr~" she cried in grief, hiding her face in my father's shoulder. I sniffed, trying to keep it together.
Everything happens for a reason, maybe I'm here for a reason.

The door freaked open again and I looked to see who it was.
It was someone I never seen before.
A lady with a maid's outfit on. She had a duster in her hand and was, also very pretty.

"Oh? You're up? Last time I came in here, you were knocked out. " she said and made her way over to me.

"Wh-who are you? " I weakly asked, my eyes red and puffy.
"I'm the maid here." She chirped before sitting beside me.
"And let's just say, I know a LOT about this place and everything that happened in it. " she said and I perked up hoping she'd give me great insight on what's going on.

Part 2 coming soon...
Please vote 🌟 if you liked it!!