🐠Lover of the Sea❤

A Markiplier x Cala Maria fanfic. Enjoy!

I packed my bags in content, ready to do my daily fishing.
I threw in my fishing rod, bait, etc. into its designated areas and loaded my van.

I wonder what awaits me in the sea today?

I thought to myself before jumping into the front seat. I steered the wheel and drove forward. It felt like forever to arrive at the shore. This time I saw something new when pulling up. It was a ship, it's sails were torn and tattered.

Hm. I should stay away.

I walked the boardwalk and carried my bag with me. I finally reached the end of the boardwalk and began to hook bait onto my fish hook. Suddenly, the water started rippling and splashing as if someone was swimming below the surface. I eyeballed the water suspiciously, but eventually just went back to what I was doing.

I casted the fish hook into the ocean and waited. I saw ripples beneath the surface again and I got excited. I waited a little longer and finally, something tugged at the string. I began reeling it in, whatever that was hooked onto my fish hook. I began to pull and pull, reeling faster and faster until a a huge red fish was pulled from the abyss.

I fell back and admired the fish.
"Wow! " I said in amazement. It was a beautiful crimson red with its fin in the shape of a ponytail. Its scales glistening in the bright sunlight.

I smiled at my accomplishment and began to take the fish off of the hook. When unlatching the red fish, the waters began moving again. I held myself still as I eyeballed the water again. There's something under there.

"Hey! " I screamed, knowing that it wouldn't do much, but it comforted me so I did.
"Come out! "

Suddenly, my request was answered.
The waters began to ripple until something or someone breached its surface. I scooted back as fear over took me, realizing that this 'thing' was larger than I've ever seen. It stood at at least twelve feet tall!

"W-woah!? " I screamed as I began to stumble and run away.
"W-wait a second there, bud!! " a female voice erupted through the atmosphere, shaking me at the core.

Suddenly, I felt something grab my foot. I looked back to see her big feminine hand gripping my ankle. It yanked me up and now I was dangling above the sea. Then finally, my eyes landed on  it.

She was...  Beautiful!! Her hair, purple and looked as if it was an octopus sheltering her head. Her skin was pale and eyes glowed with a mint green glow. Her lips small and pink. Her eyelashes long and foxy, bringing out her seductive side. Don't let me get started on her body and shape. She was so curvy and luscious. Her hips wide and waist small. Her breasts held up with a seashell bra.

"Wow... " I blushed as I gazed at her.

"Where is she!?" Her voice boomed, almost damaging my hearing.
"Where's who? " I asked, still very scared and intimidated by her size and brutal strength.

She knitted her eyebrows in frustration.
"My fish. My red fish! Where you put her!? " she seethed and I realized. She was talking about the red beautiful fish I caught earlier.

"Um... I caught her. " there's no way I'm giving up that accomplishment.
"Finders keepers! " I laughed and she scowled.

"I don't know who you are, or who you think you are, but you better give me back my fish!! " she screamed and I scowled.

"I'm not giving back my accomplishment!! " I screamed back and suddenly she slammed me onto the boardwalk.

My back stung at the impact.
I grimaced in pain as I tried sitting up, but my nerves wouldn't let me.

Mmh~ she could kill me!

"Where's my fish!? " she screamed raising her fist, I quickly scooted out of the way of her fist meeting the boardwalk with a crash. The wood shattered everywhere. My eyes widened as I watched her rage. She's so attractive. I can't help it.

I ran to grab my bag with the fish inside it and tried to run as much as I could with my nerves tingling with paralyzing pain.

She wasn't going to let that happen though.  She grabbed me again, but I managed to slip from her fingers. She raised her fist again, clashing down at the boardwalk. The boardwalk once again shattered in another place and I almost fell into the sea, I pulled my self up and began running. I halted when realizing she wasn't after me anymore. I hesitatingly looked back and saw her holding her hand in agony.

"Ow!  Owww! " she cried, her palm was red and bleeding. I realized what had happened. She got a splinter in her palm when destroying the boardwalk.

"Oh no. "I said. Should I help her?

I ran near her, still on the boardwalk and held my hand out to her, offering my help. She glanced at me and gave me a dirty look.
"I'm fine! " she screamed, but immediately grimaced afterwards, feeling her hand throb.
"Just lemme see, I can help you,  okay?" I said and she glanced at me a few times and finally, she decided to let me see her hand. She carefully placed it down next to me and I crawled on her palm, sitting on her pretty slim fingers. I locked eyes on the big shard of wood lodged into her palm. I walked up to it and began tugging.

"Ah- ahh~" she moaned as she twitched in pain.
Her voice was so light and pretty.
"It's okay, I got it. " I assured her and she whimpered.
I tugged hard and used my foot to keep her hand pressed against the ground. I managed to pull some out, but half was still stuck inside.

"Ah! Ah!  I-it hurts! " she moaned and whimpered. I increasingly got more aroused by her sounds.

"Almost got it! " I grunted as finally pulled the rest of it out. A bit of blood spewed on me, but I didn't mind.  I spat on my hand and patted her wound with it. Saliva helps heal quicker they say.

"Feel better? " I asked with a smile and she softly nodded. I felt myself being raised and fell on my butt on her palm. She raised me up to her face and before I knew it, I felt her small soft lips caress my face.

"Thank you. " she said softly,  blushing hard.
"No problem. "
"Just for that. You can keep the fish. " she sighed. I laughed and shook my head.
"No its fine. I just wanted to see you get mad. " I laughed and she laughed along with me.
"Take it back. " I said holding my bag up to her.
"No keep it. " she giggled.
"No. " I said and unzipped my bag, letting the fish flop into the ocean.
"It's wrong to take your fish and kill them like that. " I winked and she blushed again.

"Is there a way you can, you know... Become smaller? " I asked and she giggled.
"Sure. " she placed me back down on the boardwalk and waves of water curled around her as she shrunk before my eyes.

She dropped herself onto the boardwalk before me. Her top was the same, but her bottom half was switched from a fish tail to beautiful thick legs.
"Wow. "I said as I admired her human form.
She stood up and rubbed her arm, blushing.
"Stop staring, I know I'm not normal. " she squeaked and I laughed.
"Your beautiful, you know that right?" I complimented her.
"I guess. I get so many stares, but I can't tell if I'm being admired or judged. " she groaned and rolled my eyes.
"You were definitely being admired. " I flirted with her.
She blushed again, her face red.
"Your not to bad, yourself." She said not making eye contact at all.

I moved closer to her and placed a hand on her hip, her skin is soft! She gazed into my eyes and I felt like kissing her right there. But I figured it might be creepy. Suddenly, she grabbed my face and smashed her lips into mine. So soft~

We broke the kiss moments  later and I smirked, feeling so hot for her now.
"Wanna go somewhere?  Private. " I asked shyly and she nodded.

Part 2 coming soon...
Please vote ⭐ if you like it!!