Jim x Jim

This is a Jim x Jim fanfic...
Enjoy~

I set my dead camera down on the nightstand in its designated spot. I hooked up its charger so the battery could refill.

My room was dark and the sky was black.
Today has been a long day. My best friend Jim, who is like a brother to me, and I just arrived home from ghost hunting at the Markiplier Manor.

We love ghost hunting together, we've been doing it fore a while now.

"Hey." A timid deep voice erupted from behind me. I spun around my eyes landing on Jim's hazelnut ones.
He still had on his blue button down shirt and kaki pants. He looked exhausted and needed relaxation.

I left my camera to charge and walked over to him.
"What's wrong, hun?" I asked, brushing my palm down his right arm. His muscles twitched underneath my touch.

"Nothing... I'm just tired." He muttered and I tilted my head in thought, gazing at his facial expressions.
"Well, of course you are. You've been running around reporting news all day." I chuckled as I grabbed his hand, pulling him along and motioning him to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Relax, baby. Get some rest." I softly suggested and he nodded with a sigh.

I focused on his pink lips for a moment, then my eyes trailed back to his eyes.
"Do you want me to help you relax?" I suggested with a seductive smirk.

He looked up at me, his eyes had a hint of shock in them.
"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked, stuttering.
"You know... I could massage ya, Jim." I laughed. He relaxed again and nodded.
"I guess that'll be fine." He finally said and I helped him roll over onto his tummy, his back facing me.

I crawled onto the bed, my knees settling on each side of him. I pulled the hem of his shirt up to his the back of his head, his bare back showing. I used my trembling hands, pressing my thumbs into the tensed parts of his back. I drilled the heel of my hand into his lower back, working up to the top. A smile tugged at my lips everytime I earned a low growl of satisfaction from him.

"Mmh~ there, baby." He growled, his voice deep and raspy.
"Feel good?" I asked softly and he nodded into the sheets. His hands gripping the sheets.

"Okay." He grunted, sitting up abruptly, standing on his knees.
I looked at him, wondering why he made me stop.
"Was I too rough!?" I asked, concerned, trying to rub his back.

He blocked my hand quickly, shaking his head.
"This is not helping. All it's doing is-" he warned, grabbing both my hands and looking me in my innocent eyes.
"All it's doing is making me aroused, okay." He complained and I blushed, gasping a bit whilst averting my eyes from his in embarrassment.

"Well, I c-can help with that, t-too." I stuttered, perking up as I readied myself.

Jim gave me a strange look, thinking about my offer then finally, he settled back. He sat with his back against the headboard of the bed, awaiting my next movements.

I bent over him, noticing a bulge in his pants. I unzipped the fly of his pants, instantly whipping out his hard veiny cock. It was hard and pulsating. I glanced at him, seeing a look of want and lust in his face. Finally, I engulfed his cock with my mouth, sliding my lips down his shaft until they met the base of his cock.

I continued doing so, bobbing my head up and down, sliding my mouth along his slightly curved shaft. I moaned and groaned as he infiltrated my mouth and throat. He tasted delightful. I was happy to do this for him, knowing how much he works and how seriously he takes Jim News.

"Ah~ Jim. Don't stoppp~" he moaned softly, his hips beginning to buck against my face. I held his hips in place as I bobbed my head faster. I pulled his cock from my mouth with a wet popping sound. I began to jack him off, cupping my hand around his saliva covered shaft and creating friction.

"Mmh~ ah-ah~ okay, stop, Jim." He growled to me and I released him.

He pushed me down until my back hit the bed. He began to strip me down to nothing.
"I loved the sucking, but I wanna see how you feel when your cumming around my cock." He growled an octave lower into the crook of my neck, making me shiver.
He lifted my legs and settled them on his shoulders. He placed three tigers to my lips and demanded me to suck.
I let him plunge his thick digits into my mouth and I sucked desperately.
He pulled them from my mouth and trailed them down my abdomen to my butthole.

He prodded his soaked fingertips at the ringed muscles of my entrance.
I whimpered in submission.
Finally, he submerged a finger in all the way to the knuckle.
I moaned softly, adjusting to it.
He thrusted in a second finger, breaking through the ring of muscle.
My legs twitched in anticipation.
Finally, he pushed in a third finger.

He thrusted his three fingers and curled them upward, searching for my spot.
That's when my body shivered in pleasure. Ecstasy boomed up my spine as moans flooded from my mouth.

"That's it, baby?" Jim smirked and I nodded impatiently, bucking my hips against his fingers.

He ejected his fingers and replaced them with his huge veiny girth. Before I could breath, he rammed into me, his cock filling and stretching me. His balls smacking my ass.

"Ah!!  J-Jim~" I screamed in pleasure, my vision blurring and mind fogged.

I scraped nails down his back as he thrusted roughly at a steady pace.
Our bodies constantly rocked against the bed, the headboard banging against the wall rhythmically.

The knots of pleasure tied up in my abdomen and hips. My body trembling and hips bucking in his grip.
"You feel so amazing!" Jim growled into my ear, thrusting even harder, loving the wonderful friction we made. Our skin smacked loudly and our moans were breathless and lewd.

Finally, the knots in my hips and lower tummy were starting to unravel. My hands and legs spasming as I moaned his name.

"J-Jim, I-I'm cumming~" I stuttered, my eyes shut tightly.
"Cum for me, baby!" He growled before nipping at my earlobe.

His hand trailed from my hip to my neglected manhood and he began to jerk it off. His pumps on my cock moved in time with his thrusts. Moans were shuddered as they left our mouths.

Finally, a warm fuzzy heat took over me. My body came crashing with an earth shaking orgasm. My toes curled, my eyes rolled back, and the walls of my rectum squeezed and contracted tightly around his thick twitching cock.

He came a split second after me. His cock twitched and pulsed, his hips came to a halt. He spasmed as he moaned into my ear intimately.

"Mmh~ un- Jim- you feels so~" he dragged on as he released, his creamy essence spewed in short bursts.
"-good~" he finished, he collapsed on top of me, his body was dead weight.

He pulled out of me gently, his sperm immediately leaking out straight after.

"You feel better now, Jim?" I asked as he hugged me tightly.
"Much better, Jim. " He breathed and I giggled.

He looked up into my eyes, leaning on his elbows.
"Can you be mine,  Jim?" He asked and I gasped astonished.

"Of course."

The End
Please vote⭐ if you liked it!!