❇🔹Opposites Attract🔹❇

Wilford P. O. V

I stared at him from across the room. He had his black suit on, as always, looking fancy and classy. I always admired his style. He glanced at me with an odd expression.
"What??" He asked, a bit frustrated. I probably stared at him for too long.
"Nothing." I snickered.
"Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?!" He asked frantically, pawing at his face.
I shook my head playfully.
"Wilford, don't start that shit with me!" He growled and I chucked quietly.

"There's nothing there, champ! I was horsing around~" I chuckled and he huffed as he turned to face the other way.
"You're annoying." He muttered, but I laughed it off.
"You know you love me, Dark~" I slurred and he glanced back at me with a hint of a smile tugging on his lips. I laughed before getting up and going to mess with him.

Dark P. O. V

"What is wrong with you!? Quit it!!" I yelled at him, but he refused, cackling and tugging on my suit.
"Wilford, I just ironed this, please stop or I'm gonna cast you into the void." I growled and he slowly backed off.
"Aww- you're no fun!!" He pouted as he laid his chin on his forearms, resting his head.
"I am fun... I just don't feel like playing right now." I muttered and he rolled his eyes.
"Then you must not feel like it ALL the time~" he growled and I glared at him.
"It's not all the time. " I snapped at him.
"Yes it is!  Cuz you're always boring!" He grunted and I groaned in irritation.
"Wilford!" I groaned.
"Da-"he dragged out as of he was gonna say something else.
"Don't even think about it." I warned.
"-mi-" he slurred.
"Wilford~"
"-en."

I grunted frustrated as I gathered up my black magic and engulfed him, casting him into the void.

Wilford P. O. V

"Hey, Dark,  I'm sorry!  Let me out,  you bastard!! " I screamed in the darkness. It was pitch black and lonely.
"Ah- come on, Dark you know I was playing with ya! " I yelled,  annoyed and finally he forced me out. My vision was dizzy as I tried focusing on reality again.
"Rude." I spat at Dark when my eyes managed to focus on his dark figure.
He just smirked deviously and ignored me.
"I love you,  Dark." I said again in hopes to get a different response.
I wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind before placing a light kiss on his cheek.

He growled and finally he gave in.
"I love you,  too. " he scowled.
"Now move! " he seethed as he shrugged his shoulders away from me.
"You need to relax, geez. " I complained, tired of his mess.
"We haven't did anything fun together in awhile, not even hang out together!" I grunted and he rolled his eyes.

"What is here to do, you annoying cunt?!?? " he groaned with agitation.
"Oh.. I can think of plenty of things we could do~" I whispered seductively into his ear. He shivered with goosebumps as I nibbled his earlobe gently.

Dark P. O. V

Wilford was always the type to swing both ways and I really didn't mind it until now. He was hitting on me hard for the past few weeks. I considered being friends with benefits for awhile now. But he is like a brother to me,  so it's kind of difficult.

"Like what~" I growled,  feeling myself submit to his enticing ear biting.
"You know exactly what. " he chuckled as he began to unbutton my suit. I let him, like the idiot I am. He slid the suit jacket off of my shoulders and began massaging them. He then made his way to the front and straddled my lap.

I'm not gonna lie, he is very handsome, beautiful even. His pink mustache nicely groomed above his top lip. His lips soft, plump and pink. His eyes a hazelnut brown with long foxy eyelashes over them. I couldn't help, but stare in awe. I wanted to take him so badly...  and he knew it.