College Days 2🎓

"Damien, wh-where are we g-goinnn~" I slurred, my mind a foggy mush.
"To a r-room, -hic- where we can bealonnee~"he stammered as he found a door to a quiet empty room.

Dirty thoughts plagued my mind of what we could do once we were in the room alone. The music is loud, so nobody won't even hear us moan.
I cursed myself for those thoughts because my drunkard self immediately acted upon it.

Damien pushed open the door and dragged me inside. He was so muscular and strong. He may be an intelligent man born to lead, but sometimes he just wanted to get down and dirty. As soon as he closed the door behind him, I rushed up to him, wanting his clothes off. I tugged at his shirt and he obliged before tugging at mine as well.
"I want you, Damien ~" I slurred and he chuckled breathlessly.
"I consent. " he stated with a laugh before letting his pants fall. His body looked as if it was sculpted by God himself. His abs were defined and his V-line was distinct. I almost drooled at how his biceps and pecs bulged when unbuttoning my pants. I placed my shakey hands on his broad muscular shoulders as I stepped out of the pants. All of a sudden he yanked up off my feet and threw me on the king-sized bed. I laughed as I bounced on it roughly.
"Why are you so strooong~" I giggled.
"I became a beast in bed, baby, that's why. " he chuckled before staring into my eyes, grabbing my thighs, and yanking my hips towards him. He pulled me down so that my butt met his pelvis. I blushed when feeling how huge his bulge was. He leaned over me, between my legs. He instantly captured my lips with his. We laid and made out with each other for a good few minutes.

We tried to talk dirty to each other between heated kisses.
"You're so-"he grunted before our lips tangled together, he then broke the kiss to finish his sentence, "-fucking sexy~ " -kiss- "~you're body-" -kiss- "-is so easy to control, I wanna, -hic- take you so badly. " he muttered while trailing kisses from the corner of my mouth all the way to the back of my ear. My hands slipped under his arms and around to grip his shoulders from behind. I held him tightly so he wouldn't leave. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I begged him.
"Mmh~" -kiss- "come on, daddy, show me-" -kiss- "-what you've got! " I whimpered and he smirked deviously while slowly pumping his hardened cock. It was veiny and slightly curved upward with pink tip. I bit my lip as I readied myself for him.
"Ready? " he asked and I vigorously nodded.

He pressed his tip against my moist folds and then pushed through,  completely submerging himself balls deep into my throbbing heat. My legs trembled as my pussy tightened around his girth, trying to get used to it.
"Ugh~ you feel sooo good. Not too tight, not too loose. Just right~" he slurred, the pleasure already making him feel elated. His hands gripped the pillows on either side of my head as he bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut. He slowly began moving his lower half, pulling his girth and pushing it deeply inside of me. Pleasure began tingle in my hips and I began to grind myself against him in time with his thrusts. He buried his gorgeous face in the crook of my neck as he sucked on my flesh, biting and licking. My hands found his hair as I tugged on it, trying not to moan so loud as he thrusted gracefully.

The bed rocked back and forward, squeaking on its legs as he moved in and out, in and out. He began to pick up speed when the friction felt too great.
"Mmh~ yeah!  Yes-yes-yes!!  Move faster, daddy!  Deeper~" I moaned, my mind an incoherent mush. I grazed my nails down his back as he began to thrust and grind faster and faster, his cock reaching places I didn't know it could reach, his girth stretching me continuously. I growled and he grunted as he pulled on my hair lightly, he buried his lips in my neck so he won't moan as much. To my surprise, he was very vocal. I liked that.

"Damien, don't hide them please, they gets me off and make me hornier. " I said and he chuckled breathlessly. He glanced into my eyes and gave in.
"Fine~mmh~" he replied and began to let go of all his grunts and moans, making me want to moan louder in pleasure.

He began to cock his hips at an angle and my body trembled viciously, I was near orgasm as I shook my head side to side.
"Nahhh!!! Daddy!!  I'm g-gonna cum! " I screamed and his thrusts began to get sloppier and faster.
"Me too, babe! " he grunted and my legs tightened around his hips as he pounded me. The bed freaked along with us as we screamed each other's names.
"Ah-yesss~right there, daddy!! " I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut, gritting my teeth as the pleasure built rapidly, spreading from my hips throughout my belly. The warm fuzzy heat immediately taking over. My pussy began contracting in pressure as I released all over him.
"Oh yeah~ baby!!  Yes!  Yes!  I love when your pussy tightens like that!  Fuck! " he moaned in pleasure as he pounded his hips against mine.
My breath hitched and back arched repeatedly as my mind fogged and the pleasure immensely sparked through my body. I trembled in his grip as he began to nibble and sick on my nipples for a minute.
"Ohhhhh yeassss!!!  Damien!! Oh my goooosh!!! " I screamed, my toes curled as I tugged on his hair.

His thrusting began to slow down before freezing, his hips spasmed and his hands trembled on top of mines as he tried to thrust in and out slowly while releasing spurts of his creamy essence down my canal. I smiled as I gazed at his handsome face above me contorted in pleasure.

He breathing calmed down, hitching and trembling as he slowly pulled out with a pop. His cum immediately dripping afterwards.
He gave me a weary look and I giggled.
"I'm on birth control. " I said and he relaxed.

"Th-that was -hic- amazing. " I slurred still drunk af.
"Mhmm- it was. Wouldn't mind doing it again. " he growled into my ear sexually.
I laughed and he chuckled whilst looking into my eyes.

"Um- (y/n)... " he said and I gave him my attention while we got dressed.
"I uh- I've been thinking about what William said. Um. " he nervously spoke and I knew immediately what he was hinting at.
"And uh- I think we would be perfect -hic- together. " he suggested and I giggled.
"You sure it's not the -hic- alcohol talking~" I slurred as I stumbled over to him. He lifted me up for support and chuckled.
"I really feel this way. Always have, was just afraid to tell you. " he admitted.
".. Big mood. " I giggled. He gave me a funny look and I laughed even more.
"It means like same... Or ditto... Or relatable-"
"Yeah. Yeah.  I get it. " he laughed and I just gazed at him lovingly. His laugh was so precious.
"I love you. " I smiled as I hugged him and placed another kiss on his lips.
"Love you too. " he said and kissed back quickly.
"We should leave now. " I spoke.
"Oh no you don't! "Mark slurred as he entered are room.
"Y-you are too- dr -hic- druuunk~" he stammered before falling to the ground with a thud.
"He passed out again. " I glared.
"That would've been me if it wasn't for you, distracting me. " he growled in my neck. I laughed and sat on the bed.
"Well, looks like we get to stay. " he laughed.
"Round 2?" I asked and he chuckled.
"Round 2." He said as he crawled over me again.

The End
Please vote⭐ if you liked it!!