Behind The Scenes

Requested by xxCreepinxx

The ringing of the crowds shouts and screams rattled through my ears as I watched Mark go on stage from back stage. I giggled at how he waved his arms like a goof to try and get the audience attention.

I began to set up props for his next act as he talked to the audience. Kathryn called me over to help her and Amy with picking up heavier props.

Amy gave me a funny look as I helped. We're not really fond of each other considering I liked Mark for a very long time now, but Amy is his girlfriend. Mark and I also have been flirting with each other since God knows when... So I don't really blame her for being suspicious of me.

Mark's first act was over and he skipped back stage where we were, grabbing his doctor suit and boxer robe as he made his way around to the other side. Before he went he glanced back at me. My heart skipped a beat as we made eye contact. He smirked lightly at me as he winked and I smiled back. That's when I saw Amy in my peripheral vision, glaring at me.

I glanced at her with furrowed eyebrows and she quickly looked away.  I just shrugged my shoulders and finished pulling off props.

❤❤❤

It was almost the end of the show and the guys came to the back of the stage to pull out a sofa and answer some of the fans questions. Mark quickly sent me a soft look and I smiled back.

Amy saw this and wasn't happy at all with it. She began to make her way over to me, Kathryn looking on at the scene that was to began.

She cleared her throat and I turned and gave her a smile.

"Can you stop? " she bitterly stated.
I made a confused face and she rolled her eyes.
"Don't play dumb. You're supposed to be a reliable friend that helps us with the show, not some scamp who tries to get with my boyfriend. MY boyfriend! " she snapped and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm not trying to hit on him at all."
"Just stop. Don't even try to make an excuse!  Just stop flirting with him, okay! " she huffed and with that walked away. I just shook my head.

Maybe I shouldn't feed into Mark's flirting so much. I don't want to lose a friend because I'm being selfish. Even though it really hurts to see him caress her. I need to be a good friend and a responsible one.

The show was finally over and Mark and the guys walked back. People were already leaving their seats. Soon the theater was very empty in no time.

Mark stepped behind the curtains where we were and I averted my eyes, knowing he would try to smirk at me.

He gave Amy a hug and a light kiss on the lips and my heart sunk.
Then he walked over to me.

He gave me a smile and I lightly smiled back, but not too much for Amy was glaring hard.

"Are you okay? " he asked and I nodded, I couldn't take how he was looking at me anymore, so I decided to turn and walk around to ask Tyler if he needed help with packing up props.

I could tell Mark was looking at me funny. I just shook the thought from my head.

❤❤❤

It was finally time to pack the bags into the tour bus and head back home to LA. While Mark, Ethan, Wade, and Tyler packed the bus, me, Amy, and Kathryn handed them the luggage. Mark would secretly glance at me every now and then and when he did I tried my best to look around elsewhere, acting as if I didn't notice.

I could tell Mark was getting fed up with this facade I was putting on, but I had no choice. I want Amy to stay my friend and Mark to be happy with her, so I have to sacrifice.