DEMONS, JIM! 👻

"Okay, class, like I said before. You must choose a topic and write 3-4 pages about. That is your descriptive essay assignment. You have exactly one week to complete it along with your weekly assignment. See ya next class." Ms. Helton announced as she began to wipe off the board behind her. I sighed as I packed my things, standing up and swinging my tote bag over my shoulder.

"Looks like a lot more work to do this week." I sighed to myself as I began exiting the class for the day. I walked the halls of Regal University. I've been going here for about two years now and felt overwhelmed with homework. I bumped into my friend, Bridget while in deep thought.

"Oh! Sorry bout that,  Bri." I apologized as I picked her up and help dust her off. She gave me a soft smile before we started discussing our essay topics.
"I was thinking about doing an essay on mental illness, you know since my schizophrenic mother sits right at home with me." She chuckled and I nodded.
"I'm thinking about doing my essay on paranormal activity. " I suggested and she gave me a funny look.
"Like... Demons? " she asked.
"Y-yeah... And other spiritual forces." I said and she just shrugged.
"Hm- good luck with that, then." She said before leaving my side to go into her boyfriends car.

I waved before getting in my own car to drive to my apartment and start researching for my paper. I finally pulled up into my driveway. I entered my house and decided to get started right away. I dumped my tote bag and spread the contents out over my desk and quickly grabbed the remote to turn on the news, like I always do when doing my homework, and began to power on my laptop and research things related to paranormal activity.

Something then caught my attention. Jim News flashed on the TV, I always love watching Jim and Jim. They're the funniest news channel I know.

"Welcome back... To Jim News! " Jim with the mic huffed out of breath, he moved around wildly as if he was looking for something important.
The screen was a greenish color, like night vision, as if they were searching for... Ghosts. I turned and focused my attention on the screen.

"We have been suspecting some paranormal activity, ain't that right, Jim!? " he asked as he bounced around like a hyperactive child

"We have been suspecting some paranormal activity, ain't that right, Jim!? " he asked as he bounced around like a hyperactive child. He skipped to the front room of whatever house they were in. He had a ouija board in one hand and his mic in the other.
"Looks like we might-- be dealing.. With higher powers!! Jimm-" he huffed as he spread the ouija board out on the floor. He began to use the planchette and sweeped it over the board numerous times. The words we're revealed to him and a shocked yet afraid look washed over his face before turning to the camera.
"DEMONS, Jim!  DEMONS!!!" he yelled as he began to run.
"Run!  Jim, RUUUNN!!" he screamed as he flopped on the ground and the screen fazed out. I giggled at his goofiness.
This has been Jim News reporting to you from Markiplier Manor.
The message came afterwards.

"Markiplier Manor?" I repeated under my breath.
"Hmm... " I hummed as I spun my laptop to face me and typed the mansion's name into Google. A big mansion like place popped on the screen, several pictures of it.

"Wow! That's huge! But

"Wow! That's huge! But... If there are spirits there like Jim said... I should visit. The place is also abandoned and visiting hours are from 10am-6pm.
"What is it some type of museum? What happened there!?" I questioned as I scrolled down an article of the historical site.

It basically went over on how this mansion was owned by a very wealthy man named, Mark Fischbach,  who was the owner of the Manor.  He would usually throw extravagant parties and all the higher class people around would go and drink and party the night away. However, they didn't know that one night would be the last night they would enjoy. All the residents in the house died that night due to murder and an unknown cause except for one man who goes by the name,  William or Will for short.

It is still a mystery as to how all the residents died and where the bodies vanished off to. There isn't one trace of where the bodies lay. The only example of a murder that we received was a used bullet and blood that could've only appeared from a bullet wound. We found one suspect when we raided the area, his name being Colonel William, who was clearly in a traumatized state, however, he had a gun in his hand, leading to him being a suspect.

I raised an eyebrow in realization.
"Hm- this place may actually be legit." I said to myself as I wrote down some notes to make sure I put in my essay then began to pack my things.

"I should drive there tomorrow during visiting hours and bring my ouija board with me." I noted as I closed my laptop and decided to settle for bed.

I went to take a quick shower before equipping my pajamas and going to sleep. I settled in under my blankets very excited about tomorrow. It was going to be a bit of a drive, but it's definitely worth it. I turned my light off and the warmness set in under my blanket and I comfortably fell asleep.

Part 2 coming soon...
Please vote⭐ if you like it.