❤Pink Panic❤

I watched silently as Wilford finished his dirty doing. He yanked his golden dagger from the other man's flesh, blood splattered on his face and partially on my jeans. I sighed.
"Great, more clothes to bleach. "

He stood up wiping the sweat on his forehead, only to smear the blood on his face even more. I've been dating Wilford for a year now and it still amazes me how we got together and how I still love him so deeply. He cleaned his blade and his hands with a sanitary wipe before hiding the body in a hole nearby.
"Babe, why do you do this? " I asked a bit frustrated, he was always a killer and I didn't mind really, but he has been on a killing spree for the past two weeks and it was getting really tiresome, having to clean blood stains off of clothes everyday.

"Do what, Sweetheart? " he asked confused.
"Kill people for no reason-"
"Uh-not this again. It was a reason, doll, did you see the way he looked at you!? " he tried explaining as he used hand gestures.

I rolled my eyes frustrated and sighed.
He saw this and moved closer to me, putting his hands on my waist.
"Okay, look. I know it's stressful for you. But I'm just doing my job, okay. "
"What job, Will!? "
"Getting rid of ignorant people who are taking up space! "
"You're the one who's being ignorant! You're killing people for stupid reasons! Everyone deserves to live! " I screamed, agitated.
"You really are naive. You will never understand how crazy the world really is-" he slurred with apathy.
"All I have to do is look at you to know how crazy it is! " I snapped back.

He sighed as he stepped back. He rubbed his hands through his pink flood of hair before putting his dagger in his back is its place.
"You are being really difficult, deary. " he murmured.
I just huffed, irritated as I picked up my purse and followed him to the car.

We sat in the car and he began driving home. It was silent, I looked at the street lights blurred as we passed by. I felt a warm strong hand grip my thigh gently. I turned to see Wilford smirking at me and comforting me.
I just turned back away from him, averting my eyes to the window again.

"Oh come on. Look, sweetheart, I'll stop killing people if that's what you want. " he said and I just shrugged.
"I love you. " he spoke deeply and I shivered inside. He may be crazy and sick in the head, but I love this man, always have and always will.
"I love you, too. " I muttered and he chuckled.

"But you're going to the psychiatrist this week. " I growled.
"Aww-really!? " he pouted like a child.
"Yep! Who else is gonna get those psychopathic thoughts under control!? "
"God! "He chirped.
"You're not even religious, Will, and if you claim you are and start hearing God's voice, I'm outtee, I can't deal with a psychopath /schizophrenic. " I spoke and he began to laugh. I chuckled along with him, even though I was a tad bit serious.

"Fine, I'll go to the stupid psychiatrist." He slurred. I smiled in relief.
"Good."

❇❇❇

I began to cook dinner once we got home. I dumped the turnip greens in a pot and turned on the stove. I had all the seasonings I was going to use placed out on the countertop. As I was shaking the salt over the pot of greens, I heard footsteps near me from behind.
"Hey, baby. " I said as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist from behind.
"Hello, doll~" he growled deeply before he placed soft wet kisses along my neck. I moaned softly and giggled at the ticklish feeling of his mustache.
"Will... " I grunted as I tried moving his hands, but he counter attacked by moving his hands around mines to grab my breasts. I gasped as he gently pinched my nipples through my pink lace gown.
"You know how horny I get when seeing you in the pink lace gown I bought you for your birthday~" he smoothly and deeply talked into my ear before nibbling the lobe.
"Are you trying to get raped right now? " he chuckled sexily and I bit my lip in anticipation. I kind of really wanted him to take me right here right now.
"Maybe so. " I giggled and rubbed my fragile hands over his strong big ones.

He roughly bent me over on the kitchen counter. I quickly turned the stove off knowing what he wanted to do before he held my wrists down. I bit my lip as he hiked up the hem of my gown, throwing it over my shoulders. He rubbed his palms smoothly up my back and around my hips. He smacked my butt a few times before yanking me to his crotch by my hips. He slowly peeled my lace panties off and let them fall to the ground.

"You think I'm crazy-" he growled deeply as he unzipped his fly.
"Lemme show you how crazy I can be!" He groaned, whipping out his large member, stroking it softly. I glanced back to see his nine inch perky and standing proud. It was veiny and so good looking right about now. I wanted it in me so badly.

"Oh yes, sir, show me how crazy, show me how bad~" I moaned breathlessly as he rubbed the tip up and down my wet folds. He bent over and kissed me along my shoulder blades all while tugging on my hair just enough to pull my head back to him. He nibbled on my ear and whispered sweet nothings to me.

"Mmh~ you're my good little girl, aren't you, kitten? "He growled sexily and I immediately gave in and submitted to him.
"Ohh~ yeah, sir! " I moaned and he chuckled again, this time deeper and sexier. He nibbled on the skin of my jawline as he pushed his big girth into me, pressing his tip through my folds and submerging himself into my begging heat. I moaned loudly due to the fact that his tip pressed right into my g-spot.
"Mmh~ already hit it, did I? " he growled and I moaned a yes.

He began to move in and out at steady pace, his veiny cock rubbing against my weak spot every time. I gasped, feeling a rush of lust and pleasure crawl up my spine, tingling in my hips and abdomen.
"Oh! -Ah! Wilford!! " I moaned, screaming his name as he rested his forehead on the back of my shoulder. He growled intensely as he thrusted deeply inside of me, rocking me against the kitchen counter.

"Ahh~ aha! Yess! "I screamed, my voice strained in pleasure as I gripped the counter as much as I could. He snaked his left hand from my hip and grabbed my breasts. He began to playfully gripe them and massage them all while thrusting hard into my heat. I leaked fluids, my wetness running down my legs as he endlessly pounded into me.
"Mmh~ ah! "I muttered his name over and over as I trembled in his grip.
"Mhmm- you like that!? You like when your master is pounding your needy little twat? Huh? " he growled into my ear and I nodded my head vigorously, the pressure from my g-spot building greatly, the fuzzy heat I felt in my abdomen and hips was becoming too much.

"OhYES! OH God yes!! " I screamed, reaching behind me and pulling his hair as he pounded into me hard and nibbled on my neck.

My legs trembled viciously as my orgasm crept up on me.
"I-I'm cumming, babe!! " I screamed and he chuckled. He stood up, grabbing my hips tightly and banging into me very hard, it felt as if he was sawing me in half down the middle.

"Mh-yeah~ cum for me baby, cum for daddy! " he growled and that's all it took for me to get pushed over the edge.

"Ooooohhh- ah-ah-aha! Daddyyyy~" I screamed with a whimper as I released all over his thick girth, my juices splashing every time he continued to ram back in. He finally was close as well and began thrusting very fast and sloppily.

"Mmh~ oh yeeahh, I love it when your pussy tightens around me like that- yyeesss~~" he growled breathlessly before freezing, balls deep inside of me. His cock twitched and his hands spasmed as he moaned so sexily into my back.
"Uhh~ fuck! " he grunted before slowly pulling out of my and watching his seed spill from my agape hole.

"Mmh~ that was amazing, Will. " I groaned and he chuckled as he rubbed my butt and grabbed it.

"Good. That means no psychiatrist, right? " he spoke.
I spun around to glare at him.
"What? I never said that! "I grunted and he pulled me close by my hips.
"If you make me go, I will fuck you half-assed for the rest of our time together. " he squinted his eyes at me whilst twirling his pink mustache with his pointer finger.
"You- you-- fine. " I sighed and rolled my eyes. There's no way I'm giving up his cock. Even if he is crazy and psychotic, he's my crazy little psycho.

"I love you, babe. " he whispered while hugging me.
"Yeah, if you're even capable of that. "

The End
Please vote🌟 if you like it!!