DEMONS, JIM! 4👻

Dark pulled me close, placing a hand on my waist and before I knew it, my body felt limp and numb all over. I gasped when I found myself in nothing, but blackness. It was empty and I felt as if I was floating in nothingness. It literally felt as if my eyes were closed. Then he appeared.

"Don't be afraid." He said and at this point I was shaking and just wanted to go home.
"What is this!? Wh-what are you trying to do to me?? " I stuttered as I tried finding a way to escape.
"Please stop trying, you will never escape, so calm down." He snickered.
"What do you want from me!?" I almost screamed, but I didn't.
"What do I want? You said you needed to ask me questions didn't you?" He scoffed. My eyebrows lifted as I realized maybe he really did just want to talk.
"Um- I- I'm just curious about this place and how it became haunted. I mean you are the demon that haunts this place, correct? " I asked, feeling more confident. His blue and red aura shifted to a yellow and green for a second as he shifted in his spot.

"Ugh-" he growled, "what is up with you humans and wanting to know what happened here... It's frankly none of your business, shouldn't you be out enjoying your life instead of ghost hunting the dead?" He grunted and I felt a bit bad.
"Oh- uhh~ sorry if I'm upsetting you, I just- I have this essay due in a few days and it's going to be about paranormal activity, so-"
"-so you came here, knowing that it was haunted to ask questions for your essay. " he finished me off.
I nodded slowly and he just snickered.
"Hm- unbelievable. " he scoffed, "you know everyone who came here never made it out alive, sweetie, not during a night like this." He said as he moved closer to me, twirling his staff around.

I backed up slightly, getting very frightful. He placed his hand on my hip then leaned to my ear.
"But because you are one of the prettiest girls I've seen thus far, I want to do something different with you." He growled and for some reason, that sent shocks of pleasure straight to my core. I rubbed my thighs together slowly and he looked me up and down very seductively.
"Oh? " he chucked deeply.
"How are you making me feel- like this~" my body began to go into a pleasure lock, my legs trembled with anticipation and my core dripped for him. His hand on my hip was glowing.
Maybe he's the one making me feel weird?
"What kind of sorcery is this!? " I moaned as I gripped his shoulders tight.
"Don't worry about it. Now relax and let me take what I want, baby girl." He growled sexily into my neck while placing kisses all over it. Each kiss was forcing me to drown more into him. My body and mind succumbing effortlessly to his will. Moans began slipping from my trembling lips as I fell limp in his strong arms.
"Well, can you at least take me somewhere else? " I asked weakly, my eyes rolling back involuntarily. He snickered before snapping his fingers and we instantly appeared somewhere else. It looked very familiar, that's when I realized it was Mark's bedroom reinnervated.
"Wait. Isn't this the room that belongs to that man named Ma-"
"It doesn't MATTER who's room this IS!!  Get on the fucking bed." He growled at me and fear rose within me. I quickly obeyed, somehow knowing he could instantly eliminate me if he wanted to.

Why is he so bothered by that?
I laid down and he crawled over me, instantly burying his face into the crook of my neck. I moaned as he harshly nipped on my skin, sucking and placing wet sloppy kisses on my nape. My hands slid from his shoulders to his chest. He was tough, hard ripped pecs and shoulders, but he was cold to the touch and the way he acted was cold. What he was doing felt unbelievably good, but a sense of uneasiness settled in my bosom. I jumped slightly when I felt his cold hand cup my breast. He began to gently tweak my nipple, making me shiver with pleasure. He began nipping and sucking his way down my breasts, stopping at my other nipple and gently bit on it and sucked it. My legs trembled, my womanhood weeping and begging for him.

"P-please stop t-teasing. " I whimpered. He grabbed my chin harshly, yanking my face so that my eyes  met his dark evil ones.
"I do what I want, do NOT complain." He snapped at me and I shook with fear, but it also aroused me somehow.
"O-okay... "
"Master! " he gritted his teeth at me.
"My names Master now." He seethed and I nodded.
"Okay, master." I said through trembling lips.