DEMONS, JIM! 3👻

I woke up to the sound of music coming from my TV. I turned over to see my digital clock on my bedside table, it was 1:30am. Disc of Riches was on the TV and I sat up, rubbing my eyes, remembering I was supposed to go to the Manor tonight and find some demons.

A man with a pink mustache suddenly appeared on the screen. He was the TV show's host apparently. He talked very animatedly and his speech was very slurred. The letters appeared in front of the contestants. He asked who would like to solve it and it clearly says "Kill me! Please kill me! Shoot me. Do it. Do it now! " my jaw dropped as one of the contestants shouted out the answer and Mr. Warfstache lifted his gun, pointing the gun straight at the man. After he solved the phrase, Warfstache aimed his gun and with a shrug, pulled the trigger and emptied his gun on the man. The man fell to the ground, losing blood as everyone else ran and screamed in fear. I snickered, laughing at how unbelievable that was and shocked I was at what just happened.
"Where are you all going!? " he asked with a confused expression.
Do you not realize that you just killed a man!?

I finally flicked the TV off and began packing my things to go back to the manor. It was late and I was ready. I should end up there by 2:00am. I grabbed my ouija board and tote bag with my other items in it and jogged out to my car. The sky was black and the air was crisp. I entered my car and began on the road to the manor.

After awhile of driving, I saw the manor rooftops come into view. Chills ran up my spine as I suddenly realized what I was about to do. I was trespassing and about to conjure up demons. Wow! Frightening.

Finally, I parked and jumped out, the mansion looked even more creepy and sinister at night when there's nobody else here. I yanked my belongings to my side and trotted up the path to the big doors. I looked around to make sure no one was spying on me. Once I walked up the stairs and reached the doorknob, I reached out to pull it. I wasn't surprised when I yanked on it and it didn't budge. Of course it would be locked if it has visiting hours.

I huffed frustrated, as I left to go and find another way in. That's when I heard a squeaking sound from behind me. I spun around, my heart jumping, to find the doors cracked open by themselves. There was no one standing there. My eyebrows creased in confusion as I wondered through the threshold. As soon as I stepped into the familiar lobby, the door slammed shut behind me. I jumped startled as I spun around and ran to the door. I tried pulling on it, wanting out, but had no success.

"Oh my gawd~ this place really is haunted.. Oh noo~ What did I get myself into!!? " I panicked. I backed up from the door and decided to start walking around the manor. I calmed myself down.
"I wanna find demons, right!? That's what I'm here to do! " I pep-talked myself into doing what I came here to do initially. I'm not scared! This is awesome! This what I wanted!!

The manor is actually very pretty, but very gigantic. It had a very extravagant feel to it, but also very vast and easy to get lost in hallways and rooms. It was dark, which added on to the spoopiness. I wondered the halls a bit on first floor, finding a wine cellar and drinking a bottle, then finding the famous room where Mark was murdered.
"This was where the first murder took place. " I whispered under my breath, but as soon as I said murder, there was a huge flash of lightening. It startled me so much I almost tripped over the sofa. I shook it off and continued walking through the manor. I wondered around the second floor, finding different rooms, such as Mark's room which was fixed and brand new looking, and guest rooms.

I snooped around a bit more and found the kitchen. On the article, it said there used to be a Chef who worked here who was a bit scary and threatened everyone who walked through the house with his chef knife. He quitted after the incident.

"Man... I wish I could've met him, he seemed fun." I huffed as I looked through the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard something rattling. Fear started to set in a bit, but I instantly shook it off as I went towards the sound. I know you shouldn't go towards sounds. Number 1 rule of horror, but I want to find demons, remember?

Finally, I stopped snooping around after not finding anything and settled at the dining room table that I once was at. I spread my ouija board out again on the table and took out the planchette. I cleared my throat, very excited at what was to happen.

"Are there any spirits in this house? " I asked with a loud voice and I heard things in the house rattle faintly.

All of a sudden, the planchette began to move under my fingers. I followed along with it, a bit scared and excited.

"YES" the planchette hovered over yes.

My heart jumped as I realized what was really happening is happening!
"Are you... Nice? " I asked, not knowing what to say at all.
The planchette hovered over No.
My eyebrows knitted in confusion.
"Not nice. Then. Would you mind telling me your name? " I asked.
The planchette began hovering to the letters below.
"D-A-R-K" the planchette stopped hovering once it hit the k.
"Dark. Huh? N-nice name~" I realized how stupid I sounded saying that Dark was a nice name.

"Um- so I want to ask you a few questions, about this house. Is that alright? " I asked anxiously. I waited awhile before I got a response. The planchette began to move weakly, barely hovering over No.
I sighed.
"Please? " I begged and the planchette hovered over the letters again.
"D-E-P-E-N-D-S" this is a sassy someone. I giggled.
"Okay. What happened to you in this house, Dark? " I asked, but immediately regretted it when things began to fly across the room at me. I ducked and dodged vases and pictures that flew at me.
"I-I I'm sorry!! I understand it may be a tender topic! " the throwing of things calmed down. I stood back up feeling a bit scared. I didn't want to get on its bad side. Thunder and lightning flashed across the sky, startling me again.

The planchette began to move again.
"W-H-A-T D-O Y-O-U W-A-N-T" I winced at the stern question.
"A-are you mad at me!? " I asked a bit concerned.

I waited for another long while before I heard creaking sounds. The room became very quiet and the atmosphere became very eerie. I looked around frantically before my eyes landed on a tall dark figure in the shadows of the hallway. I jumped startled.
"OH my GAwd!!" I gasped as I covered my mouth. I stumbled back and almost tripped over one of the chairs, I tried grabbing the table so I wouldn't fall, but ended up dropping the ouija board off the table. It hit the ground with a thud.

I glanced down for a second to see if it was broken and when I looked back up, he was a breath away from my face.
"AHHH!! " I screamed and fell to my butt.
"What do you want, trespassing in my manor?" he asked, his voice was very deep and demonic. He looked so sinister, but also strangely very handsome. His skin was pale and had a bright red and blue aura around it. His eyes we're dark, his jaw sharp and lips plump and gray. He had nicely groomed stubble that enveloped his jawline and he was buff and toned, clearly strong.
"Wh-who are y-"
"Cut the shit! You already know who I am. "
"D-Dark?" I spoke through quivering lips.
He just glared at me, his jaw clenched in a sexy way.

"I-I came t-to research." I stuttered, fear flowing through my veins.
"Research. Research what? " he asked, he twirled his staff around before taking a seat on the redwood table. I calmed down a bit.
He's not that bad.
"R-research demons." I replied as I stood up and dusted myself off.
"Hm-" he scoffed, "you're brave to come in here at night, with a ouija board. " he chuckled. I tilted my head at him.
"Yet you we're a little scared back there, but it's okay, you don't have to be scared around me." He said with a sly undertone, he gave me a devious smirk. He reached his hand out for me to take it.
"Please, let us talk awhile, it's been so long since I've had company, darling." He spoke and I looked at him skeptically.

He seemed trustworthy, but at the same time he seemed deceitful. My limbs still trembling, I finally took his hand. It was cold, freezing matter of fact. But I really wanted to see where this was going to go.

Part 4 coming soon...
Please vote⭐ if you like it!