💁Maid 2💁

It was finally the afternoon and I already ate lunch. I had a delicious chicken salad sandwich with melted cheese, a fruit cup, and lemonade in a bottle. I threw my empty trash away and cleaned my dish. That's when William made his move. He walked in and immediately ran to my side.
"Kitten? " he asked and I looked at him confused.
"Uh- yes,  colonel? " I replied.
"You do realize that Mark's bedroom is next to mines,  yes? " he asked and I instantly blushed from embarrassment.
"Uh- um- n-no~" I stuttered, realizing what he was hinting at.
"Well... It is, doll. And I heard everything ~" he growled the last part deviously whilst pushing me against the sink by my lower back.

He pressed his thumbs into my lower back, bending me over. Chills and sexual heat shot straight to my core. My breath hitched as I held myself up while he pushed me down.

"Come on, stop fighting, sunshine. " he growled into my neck before harshly yanking my arms behind my back and pushing my chest to the kitchen counter.
"Will- what the-" I tried screaming, but he was too strong. He then yanked my sweats down in one swift motion. My round plump bottom was now mooning him. His eyes light up with lust as he smacked it hard, leaving a red print. I whimpered when feeling the head of his hard member press against my backside. 

I heard a wet sound and looked back as best as I could to find him sucking his fingers. He made a humming sound before placing three fingers at my entrance. He suddenly submerged his three fingers into my heat. I gasped as I felt his fingers push deeper and deeper. My legs began trembling as my breath hitched.

"Mmh~ you're so warm and wet in there, hun." He chuckled. I gritted my teeth together when he started scissoring his fingers around, stretching me.
"Mh- Will! I'm already loose!" I moaned when feeling his fingertip rub against my bundle of nerves.
"Ah~right there? " he questioned before jamming his fingers into that direct spot.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!  W-Will!" I moaned breathlessly, my body rocking against the edge of the counter.
He finally ejected his fingers from my pussy and dragged his tongue across them, tasting me.
"I can't take it anymore, I just have to have you, baby doll. " he slurred before lining his hard cock up with my entrance and slowly submerging himself into me. My jaw dropped at the feeling of his big veiny cock stretching me and filling me to the hilt.
"Ohh- you're so tight, sweetie! Mmph!" He growled as he pushed in and pulled out, rubbing against my tight walls.
"But I just had sex! Ah! " I screamed when he angled himself at my g-spot. I began to see stars. The pleasure was overwhelming. I began shaking all over as he moved in and out of me effortlessly. He smacked his hips into mine furiously, grunting and moaning in the process. He smacked my butt harshly a few times before flipping me over and placing me on the counter.
"I guess you just have strong pelvic floor muscles. " he said as he began to ram into me again.
"I like that~" he growled,  bringing me close and nibbling on my lip, his mustache tickling my nose. I rocked onto him as he grabbed my hips and guided me along his thick girth.

I felt myself coming, his grunts, the sound of our skin smacking, and the feeling of his cock all sending me over the edge.
"Mmh~ I'm gonna c-cum,  Will!" I screamed, my legs beginning to tremble as if I was having a seizure. I gripped onto his shoulders hardly,  my mouth agape and eyes shut tight as I felt my Orgasm creep up on me.

"Mmh~ oh!!  I feel it coming as well, baby!" He grunted,  his thrusts getting faster,  than finally he unloaded his seed into me. My pussy being creamed for a second time today.

I caved in around his cock, my walls contracting around him repeatedly as I came. My toes curled as I began to calm down. I could feel his hands spasming as he finished releasing.  He looked up at me and gave me a smirk. He slowly stepped back, pulling his girth from out of me, his semen dripping directly afterwards.
"There ya go." He joked breathlessly.
"I needed that." He groaned as he zipped up his fly after putting his member back inside his boxers.

"Thanks, (y/n)." He chirped before placing a light kiss on my cheek.

I hopped off the counter giving him a smirk as I pulled up my sweatpants.
"Wow... Nice way to take what you want. " I sneered at him. He just chuckled before turning around winking at me.
"Sure is. " he scoffed.

I dusted myself off and finally decided that I should really take a shower. When I was leaving, I looked up and that's when I saw him. Damien. He was staring at me from the top stair. Before I could greet him,  he quickly turned around and walked away. I scowled,  wondering why he was being so silent. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the bathroom to shower.

Part 3 coming soon...
Please vote⭐ if you like it. 

Markiplier Smuts #2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें