Chapter 12 - Ethan

I know I should not have asked, but I couldn't resist, especially knowing that she would say yes. My inner bastard chuckled knowing he was about to get laid. Now all I had to do was resist the urge to bite her. I watched her cross the room with her clothes in her hand and confusion on her face. Her mind was plagued with confused thoughts, unable to understand her sudden need to agree to everything I suggest. I didn't really want to ask Stella to use a pliancy spell on Josie, but I really did need her to be agreeable to my suggestions. It was for her own good, there were far too many vampires stalking the streets of this town to leave someone so intoxicating as her roaming free. There was once a time when claiming someone as I had done meant something to the majority of vampires but times were changing. Almost having Josie bought in the club was proof of how much things had changed. Vampires no longer cared if a human belonged to another vampire, they were fair game if they were on their own. But with the revelation that she was cursed with one very nasty succubus curse, I worried for mankind. She would take down every single male on this planet and I doubted that there was much that could be done to stop her. I knew little about a succubus; they had been long gone by the time I was born. Many a nightmarish tale had been spun but I had passed it off as scaremongering on my grandfather's part. Scare the life out of a ten-year-old, yes, that was what my grandfather liked to do.

Josie leaned on the vanity biting her bottom lip, watching me move closer to her. Her fingers toyed with the little gold necklace, the pendant sat perfectly into the dip at the base of her neck. Tiny little pants that sit so high on her, I could easily slip my hand in and show her a good time. Her bed shirt, an old tank top, tight and revealing, outlining her luscious curves. Her ample breasts that beckon me to her. Damn she is fine.

I run my thumb over her lip as she releases it from her teeth. I pressed my lips against hers, they begged her for entry, she complied as her arm wrapped around my neck. Her kiss was better than any other kiss that we had shared and I couldn't wait to get in between her legs, damn, this is going to be heaven. My hand made its way down her neck, her skin so soft, how I crave to find a vein and make her mine forever. But not just yet, not while her blood tastes foul. I want my first taste of her to be something that I will remember for a lifetime. I lift the tank top off her and slink her pants down her legs, she is beautiful.

Under the warm water my hands caress her soft body, she softly moans as I kiss her neck, something that I know I should not do. The smell of her blood sends a quiver through my body. I press her into the tiled wall, lifting her legs around me. She moaned, gasping as I pushed myself into her, kissing up her neck. Then I did what I did not want to do. I sank my fangs into her.

Josie sleeps on the bed with a very happy satisfied look on her face. Snuggled into me, this is the strangest thing that I have ever experienced. She whimpered when I bit her but she did not fight me, she did not screech at me like victims usually do during a delayed feed. I sank them in several times and each time all she did was whimper and when I kissed her, blood on my lips, she licked them. Her wounds repaired very quickly and I didn't think about it at the time, but I had fed from a woman that was supposed to be cursed and those that are cursed are supposed to have blood that tastes foul. Hers was sweet, the best and the most satisfying blood that I have ever had. Nothing even came close to being comparable. And as for her now ex-boyfriends statement to his secret lover that he had never had any better, he was wrong. He was the issue, because being with Josie was amazing. Clearly he had no clue. I thoroughly enjoyed having her every which way I could think of but the most interesting position was from behind. On her back she had a marking, something that I had never seen before. Raised skin, not a tattoo, not a birth mark, clearly a picture formed in her skin.

Sweet tasting supposed cursed blood, fast healing wounds and a marking on her back, this was an interesting turn of events, this I would have to discuss with Stella.