Meet the Gunslinger

A/N: Song above is basically the theme song of this fic.

...Somewhere in America...

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A man with a rifle and a ski mask yelled, as the passengers of a loaded train complied. There were ten men, each armed with a rifle and a baton. They wore a simple combination of a jacket, jeans, and a ski mask, but they were dangerous either way. The men held up the passengers at gunpoint as they shoved their valuables in a bag one of them held.

"Are there any heroes nearby?"

"Is anybody going to help?!"

"Where are the heroes!" People panicked, due to no available heroes being unable to hear the cries of help from the passengers, much less help them. Sitting on top of the train was a boy, a seventeen-year-old to be exact. His outfit was covered in a large black tattered cloak with a red interior. On his head was a black stetson hat with a red interior, and an emblem of a silver crow with the left eye scratched out. Underneath the hat was a boy with curly green hair, and green eyes. He stood up on the train, overhearing the commotion underneath him. He then had a mischievous glint in his eye, and knocked on one of the windows. As gunfire immediately flew through that window, the boy jumped in through the other window, and faced the opposition.

"Howdy." He said to the attackers, with the brim of his hat covering his eyes. He looked up, and the train entered a tunnel. "Draw!" Before the train returned to the light, six quick gunshots rang out. When the train exited the tunnel, the boy had a revolver drawn and pointed at them, smoke rising from the barrel. The gun was a beast, with a break-open barrel connecting to a chamber that fired 50 caliber (Sniper Rifle) bullets. the handle was light brown, and the chambers and barrel black, and the rest of the gun's details were in gold. With the handle, a small hand guard sprouted from the trigger guard (Imagine the Hand Cannon from Bioshock Infinite). His left hand sat just above the hammer of the gun, and six of the train robbers were on the floor with bullet wounds.

"W-W-What the hell?!" The remaining four robbers yelled, dropping the bag of valuables and preparing their weapons. They aimed at the hostages, as the lone protector grinned. Before they could fire, he threw a flash bang at them, custom made to affect a small radius, perfect for the four remaining. He reloaded his gun as the robbers were stunned, and fanned out four more shots, killing them.

"Welp, guess that's that." He said with a noticeable southern accent, reloading and holstering his weapon underneath his cloak.

...Later...

The boy sat with the people on the train, who were now thanking him, with the robbers tied up and a bottle of bourbon in his hands.

"Breaking News: The Vigilante known as Quick Draw has organized a raid on a loaded civilian train. The outlaw is wanted for murder, theft, and vigilantism." Said a message from a nearby radio.

"A-Ah, sir?" A nervous train stewardess called out to him. "W-What should we say to the police? They clearly want you under arrest." He said.

"Well, just tell 'em the truth. If they don't believe it, then at least gimme a ten minute head start." He said.

"Ooh, Quick Draw? I'm a fan." The girl sitting next to him said. She had amber eyes, and shoulder-length black hair. She was wearing a shirt with his logo on it. Nice. In response, the boy tipped his hat, and spoke.

"Howdy. Names' Quick Draw, but you can call me Midoriya." He said.

"Japanese?" She asked.

"Right on the money. I was actually here to get to the closest airport, but, you know what happened." He explained.

"You know that All Might's there, right? He may hunt you down for vigilantism. What brings you there?" She asked. She noticed that he glared slightly at the mention of the pro hero's name, but decided not to say anything about it.

"School's in session soon, and I got a test to get to. Can't say much else, but- oh, it's my stop." He said. He got up, and had one last look at the girl.

"Midoriya Izuku, at your service." He said. He tipped his hat while tossing her a silver bullet with his emblem on it.

"Cinder Fall, it was a pleasure." She said, catching the bullet. "Who knows? Maybe I'll come and visit my favorite vigilante, and reward him for his service." She cooed to him, giving him a light dusting of red on his face as he left. Before he stepped off, she placed a piece of paper in the space between his hat and his head. "A little something to remember me by." She placed a light kiss on his cheek, and pushed him out of the train gently.

"Welp, that was interesting. I guess now it's time to hitch another ride." Izuku said to himself about a minute later. He then walked away from the train, and saw an airplane in the distance. He pulled a note out of his pocket that said:

U.A. University begins a new year in May!

"I got some time left. Maybe I'll go get myself a drink." Izuku said to himself, heading in the direction of the airport, and, hopefully, more people to help."

A/N:  Hello everyone, enjoy this first chapter of a new story I'm making. Don't worry about Cinder, she's good in this, unlike in much of the RWBY fandom... Anyways, I️ have three more chapters ready to publish, but only if you guys want me to continue this story (sorry people who loved my other fics, I'm out of inspiration). In the meantime, enjoy McCree Midoriya being a broccoli badass!