Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins

Bold Text: Speaking English

Bold Italics: Special Moves / Rage Mode

--------

The next morning, the trio woke up, got dressed, and walked to the common area where the rest of the Class was residing. The rest looked to the three after they ate, and Izuku held up a hand before anyone spoke.

"No, we didn't have sex this time." He said. "Instead, I plan on doing three things on this free day. First, Iida, get over here, glasses off." Iida complied, slightly confused, and stood in front of Izuku with his glasses off. Suddenly, Izuku Bitch-slapped him, to the surprise of his classmates. "That was for going after the Hero Killer solo." He slapped him once more in a backhand. "And that was for being an asshole." Iida rubbed his face, and chuckled slightly.

"I guess I earned that." He said. The Class, sans Cinder and Momo, were surprised.

"Why did he slap you?"

"Why did you let him do that?"

"Everyone stop." Iida said, silencing the rest who were about to speak up. "He was just correcting my mistake. I was rude, and in a fit of rage, I decided to go after the Hero Killer alone." He said to the class's shock. "Midoriya, I'm sorry for being as immature and judgemental as I was." Iida said. Izuku then pat his back, and chuckled.

"It's alright buddy. Just keep your emotions and judgement in check." He said. Iida nodded, and the vigilante looked to his class. "I'm heading to Nedzu's office. I'll pick you two up later." He said, looking at the two girls. Mina, stop asking about our sex life. Mineta, if you flirt with my girlfriends, I'll shoot you in the dick with a titanium shotgun shell. Other than that, see you guys later." Izuku said, leaving. The rest just continued their day, with Mineta now shaking in fear. The two girls left the common area to prepare for their date, and other than Mineta's fear, it was as if nothing happened.

...With Izuku...

"I'm back Nedzu." Izuku said. Nedzu placed down a tablet, with a newsletter on it.

Breaking News: Hero Killer Arrested!

Last night, Hosu City authorities received a call by the vigilante Quick Draw asking for a villain detainment car and an ambulance. Authorities reached the scene to see the hero Native nearly dead, and UA student Iida Tenya injured at the scene. Along with the two was a corpse of the monster that attacked the city earlier that night, and the Hero Killer Stain tied up and unconscious. The hero and student were treated later that evening, while the Hero Killer was taken by local authorities. In other news, it seems that a bounty was laid down by the government against the vigilante, for one million US dollars.

"Wait, what?!" Izuku yelled, staring at the last bit of the article.

"Yes, it seems you have a bounty on you. Heroes and villains alike will be even more pressed to try and get you. However, this reward seems fishy." Nedzu said. Izuku looked at the bounty poster sent out, and noticed a few things on it. First off, in the description of the reward it said to meet at a remore location with either the vigilante's unconscious body, or his corpse. Secondly, the picture of him was a photo someone took of him online when he stopped for a selfie for someone while on patrol in San Francisco. Thankfully he had a mask over his mouth, so he was safe from being caught. Finally, there was the issue of the fact that the government issued a wanted sign in the first place, especially one that looks like it came from the cowboy age.

"What gave it away?" Izuku asked sarcastically.

"It's alright though. It's highly possible that the League of Villains sent out this bounty, but many will believe it as true. Be on guard at all times as Quick Draw." Nedzu warned.