Battles and Meetings

A/N: I may combine the Hideout Raid Arc with the Overhaul/Internship Arc for two reasons:

-SAVE MY UNICORN DAUGHTER

-Plot convenience. I have a badass idea I just thought of, plus it results in an epic killing spree later on. I'll put the Hero License Arc after the second Internship/Overhaul raid Arc, and bring in Camie when she was supposed to instead. I was going to introduce her in this custom arc, but I just had an idea for this that needed Mei.

:::Lemon Warning:::

--------

The following morning, Izuku, back in his Quick Draw outfit, was accompanied with Mount Lady and Midnight as they made their way to a large laboratory. Once they make it, the two women lead as the trio is introduced to two women. One was the Bubble Hero: Bubble Girl, and the other the Dragon Hero: Ryukyu. The two women were talking with a man with a yellow costume, with the number one-million displayed prominently in the front of the chest piece.

"Anyways, your internship was accepted again, Lemillion. Sir Nighteye expects you here by this time tomorrow, as usual." Bubble Girl said, holding a clipboard.

"Thank you, Bubble Girl." Lemillion said, walking past the trio, eyes widening when he saw Quick Draw before he phased through the door.

"Hm. Must suck for him to wear normal clothes." Izuku said. He looked to the pair that was not looking at him, both a mixture of battle readiness and slight fear.

"We just need a minute with Nighteye. We have something to present him with." Midnight said.

"As long as he's not going to hurt anyone." Ryukyu said, already in a fighting stance.

"Okay, look, I won't hurt anyone. See?" Quick Draw said, unloading both guns. "Unloaded. Even if I wanted to, I can't shoot anyone. Okay?" The Hero then backed off, and let the three pass to see Nighteye.

...Nighteye's Office...

"Midnight. Mount Lady. What brings you here today?" Nighteye said, with absolute seriousness coming out in waves from his body.

"Well, we, and by we I mean he, has an object we need you to analyze." Mount Lady said, puching Izuku closer to Nighteye. The man looked at him, and spoke.

"What makes you think you deserve to be here? I don't see why you, a seasoned vigilante, would need my assistance for anything. And what makes you think I would help you anyways? You are the morally good representation of all my employees and comrades aim to go against. Why should I make room in my moral code to help?" He said, and Izuku frowned under his mask.

'Oh, fuck. It's like Iida, but older and somehow on a period.' The gunslinger thought. He then remembered a tidbit from an article he read before he left for America, and smiled.

"Well, first of all, Society is at a potential risk. The very nature of society is possibly being schemed against to near destruction, and I may have the key to stopping it. Besides, the script-writers for popular comedians, and maybe even the comedians themselves will be all gone if you don't help. So, how about it. Wanna help?" Nighteye stood there for a few seconds, almost like a humming statue, before he spoke up.

"A society without humor is doomed to failure. You drive a hard bargain, vigilante. Now, make your case." Nighteye said.

"I don't need to make a case, the problem itself lies within one." Izuku said, pulling out the syringe. He gave it to him, along with the booster shot from the sniper he fought. "The booster shot somehow gives Quirks a major power boost, at the price of an uncontrollable mayhem. The syringe was shot at me, but the sniper had a spare. It... I don't know what it does, but I need you to analyze it." He said. Nighteye nodded, and called for the two female heroes from earlier to assist him in analysis.