Training Time!

After the whole lunch room event, Momo had guided the two to her room, and closed the door.

"You need help studying, correct? What are the problematic subjects you need help with?" She asked excitedly, as Izuku thought.

"Hmm... the problematic subjects would be Japanese literature and advanced calculus." Izuku said. Somehow, Momo shined even brighter, making her both even more adorable, and a threat to Aoyama's hero name. She pulled out a calculus book, and another one on Japanese literature, and handed them to him.

"Hold on a moment. I want to make some tea... if that's alright with you." Momo said, slightly blushing.

"Of course Momo." Izuku said, as she rushed off to make them tea.

"So..." Cinder said.

"So..." Izuku responded. "You need help on any subjects?" He asked.

"Not really. I just need to review them before finals." She said.

"Ah. Alright then." Izuku said. At that moment, Momo returned, holding a platter with three teacups and a kettle. She placed it down, and poured tea for the other two, and opened her books.

"Luckily for you, your problem subjects are what I am good at!" She said. She then stopped, and blushed slightly.

"I may have an idea about how to help you study." She said.

"How So?" Izuku asked.

"W-Well, I thought of incentives. Every correct problem is a k-kiss." She said.

"That works." Izuku said. They began to review, and Momo asked about fifty questions to him after he relearned his subjects, and ended up with forty-five kisses in the end. In total, the review was about three hours long.

"Well, That about does it for today." Izuku said, stretching. "I'm headed to the gym. Hey Momo, is there any simulation facilities, or somewhere with practice dummies?" He asked, and she nodded.

"You need the principal's approval, but there is a robot facility under the school for combat simulations." She said.

"Perfect." He said. "If you wanna join me, go ahead, but I'll be in the gym." He then left, the two girls in tow, dropping off some stuff in his room before heading out.

...UA Gym Facility...

The group appeared at the gym later, where the place looked like a regular gym. The place was covered in different types of exercise machines, but there was a clear door labeled QUIRK TRAINING, where students were using their quirks on special equipment made to withstand them.

Izuku was dressed simply in a pair of sweatpants and an exercise shirt, which he removed to work out. The two girls stared at his muscular body for a quick moment, realizing that they had to focus as well, and joined him. Izuku worked hard at his exercise, getting the eyes of some people in the common area to notice.

...On the Weights...

One kid, trying to flaunt to the ladies, was currently holding about two-hundred pounds above his head, supported by his extra pair of arms sprouting from his back. He smiled at the people admiring him, and then frowned in shock when he saw them quickly move away to his left. He looked left, and his jaw dropped as Izuku was able to hold three hundred pounds... by his feet... in a handstand... on one hand. Izuku himself was sweating and shaking greatly, and placed his other hand down to do handstand push-ups with the weight, making the four-armed student drop the barbell to the floor.

...On the Treadmill...

Izuku was currently jogging on the treadmill, and smiled when a song he knew well played. He began to run to the beat, which would not be hard for anyone, until they realized he was making a step for every drum beat, which was much harder, on a rock song. When Momo looked at the speed of the machine, she nearly fell over to see that it was at one-hundred fifty miles an hour.