Welcome Back Cinder!!

...The Next Morning...

Izuku awoke in his bed the next morning, recalling what had happened the day before. He stopped a bank robbery, stopped some major and minor crimes around the area, and then returned to the 3-A dorms a while later to pick up Eri and go back to their own dorms. Izuku sat up in his bed, and remembered that Cinder was clear from the hospital today, and so he decided to get ready to pick her up. He got out of bed, took a shower, and got an outfit ready to go. He then woke up Eri and had her get dressed, and he carried her towards the girl's side of the dorms, knocking on the door to Momo's room.

"Hello?" A voice said from the other side of the door.

"Momo? It's me Izuku." He said. "Wanna come with me and Eri to pick up Cinder?" Momo quickly closed the door, and opened it, fully dressed.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked. The vigilante chuckled as the trio went on their way to the hospital Cinder was staying at.

...Later...

The three arrived at the room after a quick stop for gifts. Izuku quietly entered to see the sleeping beauty on her bed. Izuku quietly moved over to her, and gently tapped the right side of her face, waking her up. The woman sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from her eye. He noticed that a black cover was placed over her scarred left eye, and that a box was on one of the chairs labeled from Emerald. She opened her eye to see Izuku, Momo, and a little girl with a short horn and long white hair.

"Good morning." Izuku said. She covered a yawn with her hand before speaking.

"Hello Darling." She said in a quiet tone. He smiled, and quickly pecked her lips much to her enjoyment.

"Remember the mission I left for last visit?" He asked. She nodded, and he revealed Eri from behind him. "Mission success. Eri, meet Cinder." He said.

"H-Hello." Eri said, as Cinder smiled. She placed her right hand on Eri's head to give her a head pat, and introduced herself.

"Hello Eri. My name is Cinder Fall." She said quietly.

"Are you ready to leave?" Izuku asked. She nodded, and stood up from the hospital bed. She saw the box from earlier, and turned to the three.

"Can you and Eri exit for a second? I need to change." She said. Izuku nodded and exited with the little girl, leaving Momo and Cinder in the room. Momo saw her reach into the box to reveal a red set of underwear. She put those on under her hospital gown, before pulling that off and grabbing a pair of black stockings and shoulder-length gloves. She put those on, and reached into the box one final time, pulling out a red dress. It easily reached her feet, and had only one sleeve on the left that covered her gloves hand. She looked to Momo, and walked up to her.

"Could you help me with a haircut?" She asked, with Momo nodding. She created a pair of scissors and a can, walking up with the girl to the mirror.

"Why the haircut?" She asked.

"I feel as though this is necessary. I need to be better than I was before, to avoid the tragedy that happened to the child I would have had from happening again. This is just a physical representation of the change. Besides, I've wanted a haircut for the longest time." She said with a few coughs. She then told Momo the cut she wanted, and it was done a few minutes later. Cinder's hair still covered her left eye, but it was now a lot shorter, chin-level at most. She looked herself over in the mirror, smiled, and walked to the door. Once she exited, she immediately saw Izuku's gaze focused solely on her, making her smile internally.

"You look great." He said, pleasing her greatly.

"Thank you darling. Let's head home, shall we?" She said, as the four returned to the UA dorms.