Hunting the Hero Killer I

"Quick Draw?!" The Class, including Aizawa and Midnight, yelled in surprise. Momo and Cinder, who already knew beforehand, watched as Izuku chuckled, as he placed his whiteboard back on his desk.

"Yup, it's me." He said. He pulled out his revolver, and the rest realized that it was the same gun used by the vigilante during the events in the USJ. "Need any more proof?" Izuku asked. He spun his revolver as he holstered it, and stood there.

"No, but you need to pay for your crimes!" Iida yelled, quickly standing up. He dashed at the boy, and spun to deliver a kick boosted by his engine legs. The kick landed, but it landed into Izuku's hand. Izuku pushed away the offending leg, and Sparta kicked Iida back to the students.

"Like I said, I trained not just to bridge the natural power gap of Quirks, but to surpass it. This is what let me become Quick Draw, and what let me become the hero I wanted to be." Izuku said.

"We have to bring you in for murder! Those you have killed did not deserve the fates they did!" Iida continued to yell, trying to push the caught kick further to no avail.

"Murders? Those people were killed because they were true evil. Abusive fathers or husbands, near-rapists, gangs, human trafficking organizations, drug importers, villains. Vigilantes like me are seen as criminals only because we lack regulation, but that would mean sending more innocent people to their undeserved fates. Do all heroes help these issues? No. Many are heroes today only for the wealth and glory, but I do what I do to save lives. I've said it once already, but I'll say it again. If wealth and fame are what defines the modern hero, then move out of the fucking way, you need a damn professional (This is the line I loved the most to write, so I used it again). I need to go see Nedzu about something, but don't rat me out yet. The police and the other heroes still hate me." He said, leaving. He quickly looked at Momo and Cinder, and with a "Call me~" he left the classroom.

...With Nedzu...

"Yes, principal?" Izuku asked, as he entered the room.

"Ah, Midoriya Izuku, so nice of you to come in so fast!" Nedzu said. "Take a seat, we have much to discuss." Izuku sat down, and Nedzu reached for tea, but moved to a hidden compartment. Out of that compartment, he pulled out a bottle of bourbon and placed it on a desk. "Take it. We should not have alcohol at school, but you had a consistent tab for this in bars across America." Izuku grinned as he pulled out a flask, filled it, and put the bottle in his schoolbag. "Now then, we have a mission for you."

"What is the mission?" Izuku asked.

"We need you to take down the hero killer. He is killing heroes on his so called crusade, and we need it to be stopped. We don't know where he might be exactly, but he was last seen in Hosu City. A warning though: Do not kill him. We can give you aid from your charges if you bring Stain back alive." Nedzu said.

"I accept. Any information I should know?" Izuku asked, loading his revolver.

"We know of a survivor of a Hero Killer attack." Nedzu said. "They can give you more information on him." The creature then placed down a folder, and in it was the location of the survivor.

"Hmm... Alright then. When do I start?" Izuku asked.

"You start at the beginning of internships. Consider this a test of sorts to find out how worthy you are as a hero." Nedzu said. "If you do complete this task, you will be paid as much as a hero would get, and a provisional hero license early. When the rest get there, you can be the one to test them. Interested?"

"Consider it done." Izuku walked out the door, and his green eyes shone in excitement.

...Izuku's Room, Student Dorms...