Sparring and Heroine Visits

A/N: I am on fire with these updates!!

Bold is speaking English.
————

Izuku and Todoroki entered the sparring area a few minutes later. It was supposed to be for the students to test and create super moves, but until that lesson took place it was used for sparring, as Cementoss could easily repair it if it was damaged. Izuku, wearing the UA tracksuit with his two guns holstered, looked to Todoroki, who was stretching.

"I thank you for helping me accept my left side, but I can't help but be jealous whenever I see you with Yaoyorozu." He said.

"This better not be a fight for Momo's hand, because I'm going to kick your ass if it is." Izuku said. "I mean, I'll kick your ass regardless, but I will with extreme prejudice if this is a fight for Momo's heart."

"No, nothing of the sort. I just want to let out some stress from the forest assault, and gauge how much more powerful I have become against you." Todoroki said. Izuku grinned, and wrapped his hands in boxing tape, loading his two guns in rubber ammunition and preparing to battle.

"This'll be fun!" Izuku said.

The fight started with Todoroki launching a wave of ice at the gunslinger, who countered by firing a shotgun shell at the ice. Izuku ran as his opponent tried to scorch him with a wave of fire, but that was met with a quick retreat and a rubber bullet to the forehead. Todoroki created an ice shield to block three more rounds, and countered a shotgun blast by creating an ice dome.

Izuku opened up his shotgun, and loaded in a single titanium shell while placing three titanium rounds into his revolver. Izuku filled the two guns with regular rubber ammunition after, and prepared to attack. Todoroki burst the dome with his fire, launching that and ice shards at Izuku. The gunslinger dodged by boosted in with one titanium revolver shot, and fanned three regular bullets at Todoroki. In the moment Todoroki blocked the bullets, Izuku flew to the left with one shot, and quickly zipped behind him with another.

Todoroki dropped his shield and looked around for Izuku, until a pain in his back informed him that Izuku empties a rubber shell into his back. He cocked his shotgun, and hopped into the air with one shot, avoiding an ice barrier, and shielded himself with his shirt from a large wave of fire. Izuku landed, and jabbed Todoroki twice across the face. He dodged a punch, and uppercut the son of a flaming trash bag, continuing his case mob with a third rubber shell hitting him.

"Sorry, but I've won." Todoroki said after recovering. He exploded fire and ice from both sides, becoming an untouchable force, and focused the absolute power at Izuku. The gunslinger smirked, and rolled under the ice and fire. As the beam of elements followed him, Izuku jumped and boosted in with the titanium shell. He flew through the air like a jet, too fast for Todoroki to counter, and foot met face as Izuku collided with a rocket-drop kick, launching Todoroki outside of the sparring room into a wall. Izuku landed, and spun his shotgun again, reloading it and his revolver.

"That was a good fight, but I win." He said, extending a hand to Todoroki. The man took the offered hand, and stood up. "You would have had me there, had you been a bit better with your movements." Todoroki sighed, and walked towards the door.

"I'll admit... it was fun. See ya." He said, leaving. Izuku smiled, and holstered his shotgun, exiting the arena to head to the dorms.

...Later...

Izuku was currently in a phone call with Cinder, informing her of Eri now residing in his room, the addition of the Pussycats to his harem, and his fight earlier with Todoroki.

"I wish I could have seen your spar in person." She said quietly.

"I wish you were here, but at least I can pick you up tomorrow." Izuku said. "I promise you a date on the last day of the break. Just the two of us." Cinder smiled from her side of the call, and wiped a tear from her only functioning eye.