Beginning Of the Road to Recovery

Once Izuku and Eri entered the cafeteria, Izuku walked up to Lunch Rush.

"Hello there. Any apples for the little girl?" He said, putting her down onto the floor.

"Of course!" Lunch Rush said, handing her an apple. Eri drooled slightly at the sight of the fruit, and Izuku looked at her, now in his school uniform, with the only thing in his brain being the sounds of a screaming dinosaur and the name "Papa Deku". He then thanked the man, and guided Eri to a table where Momo and Mei where.

"Hello ladies." He said, pecking both across the lips. "Meet Eri-Chan. I saved her yesterday after the whole deal with AFO and Cinder's injury."

"How is Cinder, by the way?" Momo asked.

"She's fine, other than the fact that she can't speak loudly for now. But I have something being shipped here to help drastically speed up the recovery process." Izuku said. The two girls smiled, then turned to Eri, who was looking at them with her large eyes as she munched on her apple. The two girls internally squealed at the little girl's adorableness, and Mei spoke up.

"Hello there! I'm Hatsume Mei! Nice ya meet'cha!" She said, as she shook hands with the little girl.

"And I am Yaoyorozu Momo. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." She said, shaking hands with the girl as well.

"My name is Eri. It's nice to meet you two." She said, and the two squealed again. Izuku chuckled at his girlfriends' antics, but his smile fell when he saw Monoma approach. He quietly checked his revolver, and saw it was loaded with live ammunition. He holstered it, and spoke to Monoma, who was smugly grinning at him.

"What do you want." He asked.

"Who? Me? I'm just here to see how the criminal is doing." The Asshole said.

"Didn't you learn from last time? How did you even escape Kendo-san again?" He asked. Monoma ignored him again, and looked at the little girl next to him, ignoring her in favor of her apple.

"Who's the kid? Your spawn?" He asked. He saw Izuku tense up slightly, and grinned. "Hey, kid, who are you?" Monoma asked. Eri ignored him more, and, pissed off, Monoma slapped the apple from her hands onto the floor. Eri saw her treat mishandled, and looked up to see the man looking down at her. She started to tear up, and the cafeteria was on red alert as they once again heard Izuku cock his revolver.

"Say sorry, Monoma. This is your first and last warning." Izuku growled, as he grabbed the apple from the floor. He dusted it off, and placed it on the table. Eri didn't bother eating the now ruined fruit, but glared at Monoma with the power of adorable pouting and tiny anger.

"Or what? You'll shoot me? Sorry, but I don't apologize to criminals, especially their whorespawn." Monoma said. People started to yell at him in anger, until the sound of a gunshot rang through the cafeteria. Everyone froze, as Izuku was suddenly standing up, his gun pointed towards the new hole in Monoma's foot. Monoma screamed, as Izuku stood up, holstering his gun. He grabbed Monoma by the collar, and slugged him across the face.

"What the hell is your game? What do you get off from by insulting us?" Izuku asked. Monoma spit blood into his face with a smug grin, and Izuku growled. He pushed Monoma onto the floor, and unbuttoned his blazer as he wiped the blood from his face. "Momo, cover Eri's eyes and ears. This may be a little graphic." Izuku said, as Momo nodded. She quickly created a blindfold and earplugs, quickly putting them onto the confused little girl. Normally, Lunch Rush, as a licensed hero and staff member of UA, should have stepped in as students were prohibited from fighting outside of combat training, but he instead knew that Monoma was a major asshole from bullying a little girl like that, and instead recorded the scene that he allowed to happen, starting from when Monoma entered, so that Midoriya would not be punished as hard, if at all when confronted by a teacher.