Entrance Exam and the First Patrol

Bold: Speaking English

........

When the plane landed in Japan, Musutafu to be exact, it was shown that Midoriya had hidden with the plane's cargo, in a random suitcase. He stealthily made his way out, despite his wanted status by the law. He climbed up an old building to see the view of the city, and took a deep breath.

"I haven't been here for years. Good to be home." He said to himself in Japanese, revealing his outfit from under his cloak.

Midoriya Izuku wore a light gray blazer with a black interior, the sleeves rolled up to just under his elbows. The middle of the torso of his shirt was a darker gray, with two black lines on either side indicating pockets. The black collar of his shirt acted like a v-neck shirt, and revealed a necklace with a silver crow on it. He had black slacks and black shoes, his tattered cloak flowing from behind him. On his back was a lever-action shotgun small enough to be held in one hand, but strong enough to shatter anything weaker than solid steel. That was what the revolver pierced through. On his right hand were two silver rings on his ring and trigger fingers. On his right leg was a black holster containing the powerful hand cannon, and on his left hip was a set of flash bangs. The spare ammo for the weapons were concealed, and to top off the entire outfit was his black hat.

(Imagine Qrow from RWBY with McCree's flash bangs and hat, but with the added changes mentioned in the last chapter.)

Izuku looked around, and recognized where he was. Five years ago he stood atop that very rooftop, as his dreams were shot down.

...Flashback...

"Please! Tell me! Can a Quirkless person like me become a hero!?" A twelve-year-old Midoriya Izuku yelled, facing an almost skeletal man with scraggly long blond hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry kid, but you can't be a hero." He said. The man walked to the rooftop, and gave him one last look. "Maybe you should be a police officer. You'd still be helping people. Just think realistically."

...Flashback End...

Izuku wiped a tear off of his face, and sighed.

"That's all in the past now. Anyways, It's time to go!" He said, realizing that the welcoming ceremony began in a few minutes. He ran from rooftop to rooftop, slowly changing his outfit to not be attacked by the police and roaming heroes who hated his vigilante persona. He slid down a pipe to reach the front gates, his suit and gear hidden in a backpack. He now wore a standard T-shirt and jeans and his hat, but had a black hoodie with a red interior, and a picture of a gray bunny face on the front (Jaune Arc's Pumpkin Pete Hoodie from RWBY Volume 4). He walked up to the gates, passing by a girl with spiky black hair, who looked at him.

"Howdy." He said, tipping his hat to her. She lightly blushed, and walked away. "Heh, still got it." The boy walked to the auditorium, but then saw a familiar face. 'Blonde, spiky hair. Kacchan?' He thought with a light glare.

...Flashback, Five Years Ago...

"Why not swan dive off of the roof and hope for a Quirk in your next life, you Quirkless shit!!"

...Flashback End...

He looked away from the walking embodiment of asshole and sat down, removing his hat. He leaned back with a now carefree expression, and noticed a blue-haired boy with glasses looking at him with a serious expression. He shrugged, and went on to listen to the Pro Hero Present Mic's introductory speech. He explained the test, the goals, and the procedure on how to reach that goal.

"So destroying robots would earn you points, therefore giving you a place in school. Still seems pretty tough for a University school, especially without a combat-oriented Quirk but I guess issues with this would be prepared for during High School." Izuku mumbled quietly, not hearing the complaint of the man from earlier about the zero pointer.