Sports Festival II

"DIE, SHITTY DEKU!!!" Bekugou yelled, immediately boosting himself at the gunslinger with explosions. In response, Izuku rolled away and shot a titanium rubber round at the explosive prick's back. The shot missed, as Bakugou ran at him with another explosion, clocking Izuku in the jaw. He then grabbed the boy's cape, and spun him around, launching him with the aid of an explosion into the air, and aimed to make him crash into the floor with another explosion midair. Izuku bounced off of the floor, and jumped out from a meteor-like impact of his childhood terror hitting the floor. "COME AT ME, YOU QUIRKLESS FUCK!!" Izuku fanned a shot at him, which pushed the walking bomb back a few feet, and ran up to the stunned boy. He drop kicked Bakugou in the gut, and uppercut, but the fist was caught and an explosion was let loose in his face.

"Like always *cough cough*, you're an asshole out for blood." Izuku said. His shirt was in tatters, as some girls from the school and out of it almost drooled at his muscular chest, and his cape hung around the remains of his shirt collar, the bottom singed and ripped. He was covered in bruises and burn marks, and scowled at the explosive opponent. Bakugou then rushed in, and released explosions in Midoriya's face, grabbed him by the neck, and slammed his head in the pavement of the arena floor.

Midoriya was not allowed to beat him here. The Quirkless fuck should only have been a mere distraction, a pebble on the side of his road to becoming the strongest hero alive. He didn't give a shit at what the world thought anymore. He needed the boy gone, and if that meant killing him himself, then so be it (Can you feel the hate I have for BakuDeku? No? I'll rant later). Bakugou then launched an explosion into Midoriya's back, boosting himself into the air, spinning while boosting downwards to transform into a flaming meteor of death as he aimed for the downed boy. In a massive show of sparks, fire, and smoke, Bakugou stood hunched over, with a demonic grin on his face. He looked down to the body in the crater he made, but saw that nobody was there. He turned around to see Izuku, pushing up his hat with his revolver and grinning a shit-eating grin. He spun the revolver once to land in a fan the hammer position, and smiled at the panting boy. He fanned out an entire clip, and used the final shot to mimic Bakugou's speed boost, hitting his back and both sets of limbs. Izuku reloaded as he flew towards the boy, and spun forward into a front flip that ended in a brutal axe kick, cracking the pavement of the arena. He boosted himself with one rubber titanium round, and fanned out five regular rubber shots into the downed boy. He landed, and saw Bakugou stand up slowly.

"SHITTY DEKU, WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!!" Bakugou yelled, releasing a giant explosion at the boy, who shielded himself with his cape, shooting the childhood bully twice in the head as he recovered.

"Bakugou, I hate you." Izuku said. "I hate you with every portion of my body. I used to want to kill you, but I stand here now to prove that the words you said five years ago are wrong, and that hard work can get anyone where they desire. This is not a fight fueled by revenge, nor is this hate. This is pure justice. Something a hero strives to uphold, to fuel their need to protect the innocent." His hat shadowed his eyes, and he spun his revolver, holstering it. He then looked up to the blond bully, eyes full of rage. "THAT'S WHY I'LL BEAT YOU HERE, AND PROVE THAT I DESERVE TO STAND AMONG THE HEROES!!!" Izuku yelled, as Bakugou pressed his palms together to prepare a powerful explosive attack. Izuku drew his revolver before his palms could press together, and fanned out a shot that hit his forehead. In the second he was stunned, Izuku fired the rest of his shots, and grabbed Bakugou by the shoulders. He headbutt the boy, stepped on his bent knee, and used that as a platform to uppercut Bakugou into the air with a kick. The gunslinger holstered his revolver, and dashed into the midair target before throwing two sharp jabs to the gut, then grabbing the opponent to throw him to the ground. Izuku then released a fast and powerful multitude of punches, each one hitting with the force of a train into Bakugou. Izuku then kicked Bakugou into the air, and jumped backwards before covering himself in his cape.