『 seven: THE ONE WHERE JUNE GETS HER DOG BACK. 』

『 CHAPTER vii: THE ONE WHERE JUNE GETS HER DOG BACK

CHAPTER vii: THE ONE WHERE JUNE GETS HER DOG BACK.   』

            T'WAS THE DAY AFTER AN ALMOST DEATH and all through the Swan residence, slept most of its inhabitants

            T'WAS THE DAY AFTER AN ALMOST DEATH and all through the Swan residence, slept most of its inhabitants. June Swan could hear her dad's chortled snores from across the hall in his room and the abrupt stop of indie music from Bella's room meant she was sound asleep as well. But June was wide awake; she couldn't sleep, no matter how much she loved and would marry the physical embodiment of sleep, her body wasn't so keen on shutting her eyes. Whatever the case, they had all come back from the hospital after Bella was almost killed by Tyler Crowley's less than average driving skills — Bella was discharged the same day and had somehow got it in her mind that, get this, Edward Cullen saved her life by stopped the van with his bare hand, shielding Bella and being all superman with it. June obviously debunked the theory, but found her brain continuously going back to the dent on Tyler Crowley's van that no one could explain where it came from. 

                    It left June with another headache of unanswered questions and a permanent frown as she stared down at the veiny bruise on her forearm. Where the hell did she get it? June doesn't remember being as klutzy as Bella and hitting herself so hard that it looks like aliens had did a landing on her arm and made crop circles.

June laid back on her bed and hummed along to the Nina Simone that was playing on her vinyl at a semi-low volume that hadn't obviously kept anyone up. She looked up at her ceiling and counted the little glow in the dark stars that she has pasted up there a year ago. From the dollar store, June bought five packets with twenty stars in various sizes in each ... she then realized that she'd never finish counting and gave up, bored. She glanced over at her wall that was lined up with photos from over the years. She cringed at the photo where she was wearing a white t-shirt under a pink spaghetti strap and flared out jeans with sparkly flats, all while at Jacob's eighth birthday party.

           June smiles to herself. Jacob Black was, by the looks of it, gonna be her biggest what if. If she wasn't well, dying, she'd be all over that cutie, even more than she had been. But she really liked him, enough to the point where having a previously said walk to remember kinda scenario would just hurt him in the long run. June didn't want to die breaking hearts, she wanted to die with a full one, content and happy and beautiful as her grandmother said she'd be.