『 twenty eight: KEEPING UP WITH THE QUILEUTES, ep 1 』

『 chapter xxviii: KEEPING UP WITH THE QUILEUTE'S ep

chapter xxviii: KEEPING UP WITH THE QUILEUTE'S ep. 1. 』

TUCKED IN HER BLANKETS JUST LIKE A HUMAN burrito, June Swan was comfortable and ready for bed

TUCKED IN HER BLANKETS JUST LIKE A HUMAN burrito, June Swan was comfortable and ready for bed. Apparently running away for your life from a pack of wolves and a hungry vampire drained a person? Who knew? June tried her best to get comfortable enough that she'd just fall asleep. Her sports bra and loose yoga pants were proof of that. She leaned her head on the pillow and further tucked herself in when she heard it. By it, she meant numerous taps at her window, like someone throwing rocks or the tree branch hitting the glass. With a frustrated groan, she struggled and kicked away her blanket cocoon as she got up, her fluffy socks hitting the hardwood floor. June immediately froze then — Victoria. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Victoria was at her fucking window and ready to pounce at her and rip her face off as soon as she opened it. The little pebbles kept being thrown at her window.

June bit her lip, concentrating, remembering the tricks that were in Melanie's journal. She raised her hand and aimed it with the flower pot she kept by the desk near the window. In seconds, a thick vine sprouted from the pot and slithered its way to the window and wrapped around the lock until the familiar sound of it unlocking was heard. June could've jumped and squealed with joy but she didn't want to wake anyone in the house. Suddenly, a sharp pain rose up her arm and she almost felt lightheaded.

"Ow, ow, ow," June hissed as she grabbed it. "Too much power, dial it back bitch and stop showing off, ow." June went over to the window and lifted it with a strained force, her arm still shooting with pain. She looked around quickly and saw nothing, until she looked down. There stood her ex boyfriend, looking up like he was about to serenade her. "Um, Jacob? It's eleven pm what are doing—"

"Step back," He whisper-yelled, taking a step back himself as if he was gaining a head start to something. "I'm coming up."

"What even—" June mumbles but she follows his words, like always. She holds her arm still as it throbs in pain and waits to hear him struggling up the tree but in seconds is startled by the swift way he agilely enters through the window and lands on his feet gracefully. "Alrighty then."