『 forty-two : BLUE IS THE COLOR OF HER. 』

『 chapter xlii : BLUE IS THE COLOR OF HER

chapter xlii : BLUE IS THE COLOR OF HER. 』

JUNIPER LOVED WEDDINGS

JUNIPER LOVED WEDDINGS. SHE HAD BEEN TO about three in her entire lifetime; one time, to the owner of her favorite plant nursery, Miss Fallaway's, ( Now Mrs. Sawyer ) who married the kind and older Mr. Sawyer who owned the gas station down by Jostens Avenue. Another time when her fellow waitress, Brittany, from Sully's diner got hitched to husband number four in the spring last year. And lastly, Wilma Traynor from the Rez got married to Collin Littlesea's older brother Casey a few months ago. But they were all lovely occasions, all very different, no same color scheme or table setting. The guests were the best part, June believed. No one guest was the same either. Each person had their own back story and came from a different place and some were not even related to the couple, but just friends of relatives, who paused their lives to witness something magical. All coming down to send their well wishes to the lucky couple who decided to join together in holy matrimony. It was heaven. June loved the flowers too, especially at Wilma and Casey's wedding, when she had just discovered her powers and she didn't get as much bruises for reviving the wilting daisies as she does now.

Now, June was about to attend the wedding of her parents. She supposed, with how much society evolved since the good old days, that it wasn't a big deal for a child to see their parents get married. Sometimes marriage doesn't come before the baby carriage — and from how June looks back on how great she's been raised, that's okay. Everyone who's anyone in Forks and the Rez were going to be invited to the wedding of the century aka, the wedding of Charles Swan and Daphne Uley. The chief of police is only the most beloved guy in Forks, to the more mature people of the town, and Daphne is a walking goddess whom men and women alike wish they could've had the chance to be loved by.

June was just happy to have her mind off of her impending holy shit, I'm gonna die hahahaha situation for the time being. She was in charge of decorations and — obviously — flowers. For once, she wasn't stressing over the unknown intruder or Victoria ( who'd been suspiciously quiet these past few weeks ) but rather where the tulip centerpieces should be. Bella was in charge of guests, much to June's dismay, because she hadn't been speaking to that moron ( whom she loved nevertheless ) for the past few days since she had accused June of being in love with Edward.