『 twenty six: HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST. 』

『 chapter xxvi: HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST

chapter xxvi: HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST. 』

WHEN IT CAME TO FREAKY POWERS AND BEING happy with her life, she wasn't so skilled, but on the subject of throwing Ragers that people would talk about for weeks after, June Swan ( along with Elodie Littlesea ) was proud to say she had a few honora...

WHEN IT CAME TO FREAKY POWERS AND BEING happy with her life, she wasn't so skilled, but on the subject of throwing Ragers that people would talk about for weeks after, June Swan ( along with Elodie Littlesea ) was proud to say she had a few honorary doctorates. Being the Chief's daughter, it would've been logical to think that June would be cautious in how ' go-big-or-go-home ' she went, but it was quite the contrary. She would be conceited in saying that the attendees of the party usually covered for her, mostly because, it was June Swan and everyone rather be on her good side than on her list. She was like, Santa Claus, or something, minus the old age, fluffiness, and the thick white beard. June would also go as far as saying she wasn't even the planner, per say, for that was all Elodie — her friend prided herself in also knowing everything and anything about what made people have a good time at gatherings from a small to a simple kickback to a ultimate rager like the one they were planning now.

                    June was the Hostess with the Mostest rather. Because she made sure the party prolonged its good time range. From to girls table dancing to body shots or jumping in the lake or off the cliffs — there was always something more extreme than the last party. But June had been busy with her problematic self, and Elodie was missing her partner-in-crime, so, unfortunately, the Reservation and the kids of Forks had been missing out on a good time for a while. It would all change starting tonight, because June Swan and Elodie Littlesea were back using their doctorates and giving out lessons in how to have a great fucking time.

Which is why now, Elodie's house was blaring with music, people swaying to upbeat dance music that was filling the air. The log-cabin house was larger than most Rez residences and the two stories of the wooden beauty were packed to the brim. June smiled at people she recognized and waved to those who called her name but she didn't know, just to be polite, as she maneuvered her way around the crowed space. Anyone who noticed the blonde was enamored — June wore a sparkly blue dress, a few inches too short by some prudes standards, her feet adored in some pretty heels that Leah lent her with her blonde hair falling to her shoulders in their messy curls but styled with product and her electric eyes brightened from the smoky eyeshadow that Star insisted she put on for her. June finally got to the spot in the house where her friends were united — Lyanna sat on the counter with a drink in her hand, the brunette beauty wearing her long hair down and silky straight while wearing a black mini-shirt that showed off her long legs and an off the shoulder pink shirt that June lent her, her eyes as she chats with Leah, who's laughing at what some guy is talking to them about. June's eyes find Star dancing with some handsy guy on the makeshift dance floor, her smile iridescent and looking more carefree than she had in a while, her bouncy curls swaying as much as her skin tight velvet-maroon dress was. She vaguely wonders what Jared Cameron would do if he saw a guy all up on Star?